It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm Rickeo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hi all,

My names Rick aka Rickeo.

I'm 27 years old from Manchester in the UK. I've known about this forum for a number of years now but have recently decided to sign up and start participating as there's certainly a lot of interesting discussions going on here.

In my spare time, I run several websites, one of them is an alternative news blog and the others are a peer to peer emotional support community, local magazine and web design business.

Other than those projects I like listening to music, classical or cheesy pop/rock & country. I have a very eclectic music taste in honesty.

I also hold an unlimited cinema pass, so if I'm not working at home on one of my projects, I can be found at the local cinema enjoying a movie.

Anyway that's me, it's great to be here and I look forward to getting to know some of you better over the coming months!
edit on 5-11-2017 by Rickeo because: removed link

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rickeo

Nice to meet you, but posting a link to your personal website will not be received politely.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and hope you enjoy your time here!
edit on 11/5/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Might want to remove your link as that only happens after mod approval.

Anyhoo, welcome to ATS!

Enjoy hanging with the rest of the general population!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome.

I've taken the advice above and removed the link from my original post.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
My goodness you sound busy. Welcome and enjoy.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I also hold an unlimited cinema pass, so if I'm not working at home on one of my projects, I can be found at the local cinema enjoying a movie. 

Earn a little trust first.. don't go linking your business.

Welcome to ATS..
Stick around awhile ok😊

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Star
you know, telepathically.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rickeo
Hi all,

My names Rick aka Rickeo.

I'm 27 years old from Manchester in the UK. I've known about this forum for a number of years now but have recently decided to sign up and start participating as there's certainly a lot of interesting discussions going on here.

In my spare time, I run several websites, one of them is an alternative news blog and the others are a peer to peer emotional support community, local magazine and web design business.

Other than those projects I like listening to music, classical or cheesy pop/rock & country. I have a very eclectic music taste in honesty.

Anyway that's me, it's great to be here and I look forward to getting to know some of you better over the coming months!

Hello man, I'm new here as well. It looks like a great community to participate in.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

welcome Rickeo!

top topics

join