It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wins visas to hire 70 foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I know there is a 99% chance they will not recognize that legitimate debunking of their "yuge crushing point that will spread cognitive dissonance among the Righties", but I still did it anyways.

I did it because I was lonely and wanted 2016 to call me back. I'm not like in love with 2016 anymore or anything weird like that, they just provide fun discussion and help burn time till breakfast.

For what it's worth, I'm dating 2017 now, but I think we may break up in a few months. I got my eyes on someone else...

edit on 11/5/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I hear ya. 1999 has been on my mind. The politics were negligible and my ignorance strong. Oh those were the days.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Trueman

As President he is telling American business to hire and purchase American products and labour but because he doesn't hands on run Mar-a-Lago that exempts one of his businesses from doing what he preaches ?

Makes no sense to me.

In what moment he broke the law?
All seems to be well documented and according to the law.
Not like companies hiring illegal manpower.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Who said anything about breaking the law ?
It's an example of do what I say not what I do , he is espousing hire American but his company is hiring foreign probably because it's cheaper than hiring American.

No law broken just double standards confirmed.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'll keep thinking about Immigration and walls, and jobs...

lulz--- suckers

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

As President he is telling American business to hire and purchase American products and labour but because he doesn't hands on run Mar-a-Lago that exempts one of his businesses from doing what he preaches ?

Makes no sense to me.

Trump was right. He could stand on a street corner and shot people and his followers would still love him. I can't wait to see their reaction when he takes the stand and pleads the Fifth. Over and over again.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Pleading the 5th is a legal civil right and everyone is advised to at least consider it.

Shooting someone on the street without just cause is a vicious horrific tragedy.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

...he is espousing hire American but his company is hiring foreign probably because it's cheaper than hiring American.

Don't forget, they are on temporary visas. They know they better behave , one misstep and they could be sent back where they come from.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I thought once Trump became president, he was handing off all of his business ventures to other people to manage? I don't think trump hired these people with a direct call from the white house.

But, if this is indeed true, then all I can ask is, wtf.

Are all of the people in the local area not able to pass a drug test? Not capable of showing up to work.. don't have transportation.. maybe they expect to get paid $30 an hour to wash dishes?

A lot of people will sit on the internet and cry about people hiring foreigners over Americans, and I can understand their gripes, but honestly trying to hire Americans is a joke at best these days.. I know, I own a business. I'll hire anybody willing to work, but it seems foreigners rather work than complain. Americans have too many issues these days, or are too lazy to actually go to work and earn a living.. and even if they do go to work they expect to get paid 100k a year for whatever field they work in.

edit on 11/5/2017 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Makes no sense to me.

Legal immigrants? Temps or not? When has trump EVER told business not to hire LEGALS. NEVER!

THAT WOULD BE RACIST!

Surely you aren't racist???

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
New boss, same as da ol’ boss.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Wow! Look at all the jobs Obama created...lol

hey Einstein, go Google 'unemployment rate by year' and get back to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I thought once Trump became president, he was handing off all of his business ventures to other people to manage? I don't think trump hired these people with a direct call from the white house.

yea, don't forget for Trump, the buck stops at Obama.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Anybody with a little common sense and logic is easily aware that Trump is a narcissistic butt hole.

Those that can't see it will never see it, because they don't want to.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: aethertek

Pretty much. These people keep voting against their own interests, and blame Democrats/liberals when they end up suffering for it.

It's pretty incredible actually.

It gets old being the adults in the room sometimes, but who else is going to continue to clean up the messes every few elections?

Actually you guys are to blame. I didn't vote Trump, but I didn't vote Clinton either. No reasonable person could vote Clinton yet that's who you put forward. The two most hated candidates of all time ran this election, it just so happens the hatred and distrust of Hillary was stronger in more states than the distrust and hatred of Trump.

I've always leaned on the side of and voted democrat. That ended after Obama's first term and I'd rather shoot myself in the head than vote Hillary. So by not only putting up Hillary and then letting her get away with what they did to Bernie you all are more responsible for Trump than those who voted for him are. You guys not only put up someone damn near unelectable, you guys allowed your party to rob and piss all over a major chunk of your base when they refused to tow the line after realizing they'd been robbed as if they're the bad guys when they refuse to just turn the other cheek and say "thank you ma'am may I have another."

Keep supporting Hillary and her cabal and you'll end up with another 4 years of Trump, and guess what, it will still be your fault. It's not Trump's base that's the issue, he actually doesn't have much of one. The one's electing Trump are you guys with candidates like Hillary.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Oh my god this is stupid! Do you really believe trump makes hiring decisions at over 500 companies? He has hiring managers and it's their job to find employees. How they do that is up to them unless of course you have inside proof he handles the hiring and firing of over 500 companies bec cause if that's the case he'd have little time to do anything else. And I have never heard of any CEO that manages hiring.

How come Trump did not send a letter to all his companies that it is official policy to hire only American?
He could have done this during his MAGA presidential campaign.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You guys are such goobers.

He doesn't run his businesses anymore and you KNOW this because you made such a big deal about him not controlling his business interests while being the POTUS.

Trump had ZERO to do with this decision.

Sorry, try again.

This is "The Southern White House." You'd think he would ask them, considering he owns it, to stick with his policy objectives, at least for the optics of it. No?

Do we want a bunch of largely invisible foreign serving folk within listening range as Trump holds court and discusses top secret intelligence at the dinner table with dignitaries he's wining and dining? Talk about potential security risks...

I dunno. Seems very unwise on multiple fronts.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Trueman

Makes no sense to me.

Trump was right. He could stand on a street corner and shot people and his followers would still love him. I can't wait to see their reaction when he takes the stand and pleads the Fifth. Over and over again.

I'm hoping for catastrophic strokes.

K~

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

I thought this was America? I'm sure as well, there are enough permanent staff on hand able to speak Spanish and assist where needed. 15% of the population speak Spanish fluently since childhood in Florida alone.

It's so funny watching the libtards go all Nationalist on us. What kind of sorcery is this?

I thought it was racist to prefer American workers to foreigners?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

I thought this was America? I'm sure as well, there are enough permanent staff on hand able to speak Spanish and assist where needed. 15% of the population speak Spanish fluently since childhood in Florida alone.

It's so funny watching the libtards go all Nationalist on us. What kind of sorcery is this?

I thought it was racist to prefer American workers to foreigners?

Ha! Nice try.

Foreign workers are great when they are NOT replacing American workers. They do jobs no one wants to do - awesome. They get jobs that Americans want and could do except for corporate greed, well then that's bad. If they are more qualified high-tech wizards well then Americans need to step up and be more qualified so we don't lose those cushy sillicon valley jobs to more qualified foreigners.

edit on 5-11-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join