It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wins visas to hire 70 foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me if half of the foreign workers were Russian hookers. So much for hiring American, and all those ridiculous entrance requirements requiring immigrants to have a PHD and millions to invest.

So low wage immigrant slave labor is OK, so long as it is for Trump and his businesses. Mind you, these are all jobs that could have more easily been filled by Americans. And I'm sure, if Trump put at a call for workers, you would have thousands of Trumpkins tripping over themselves on the way to Mar A Lago to apply for what would be a dream job for many.

Hard to find people? Give me a break. he just wants cheap slaves he can get away with taking advantage of.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: mOjOm

Exactly. Which any reasonable person would think is the opposite since most of them enjoy hunting and fishing and drinking beer outside while BarBQing and having tailgate parties. You would think they would give a damn about the quality of that nature they allegedly love so much.

Meh all they need is mud, & roadkill will do, they're simple creatures.

K~

After clicking on your user name and seeing all of the applied mud, I dare say you are being a little more than mildly hypocritical.

As expected.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This guy clearly doesn't care if he gets exposed time and time again as a hypocrite. His supporters will just continue making excuses, or, if out of excuses, deflect.

Your not for workers from foreign countries? He never said anything that not letting anyone into the country to work. The hypocrisy comes from the spin that the left love to use.

If he is against it. It is bad.
If he is for it. It is still bad.
lol. He is making a joke out of the left.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Your not for workers from foreign countries? He never said anything that not letting anyone into the country to work. The hypocrisy comes from the spin that the left love to use.

Lets see... Not from the list of banned countries, checked. Not illegals, checked.

Typical liberal rant for a year...
Trump hates immigrant workers! He wants to build a wall to keep poor Pablo out and not work!

Lol and now...Trump wants to take jobs away from Americans!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Metallicus

Zero to do with it huh??? Please.....

He still profits from his businesses, he still owns them. He's offloaded the daily control to his Sons which you know full well would stand there and sh*t in their pants if Daddy said they aren't allowed to leave the room to go to the bathroom.

He's not bothering with the day to day management but I doubt he did that anyway. But he's in control of them alright. He knows what's happening with them because they're still his completely. He didn't divest anything he just resigned his position but you think that matters much when it's still Trump Inc. and his minion sons are watching the place till daddy get's home??? Come on....

A little harsh, don't you think? Unemployment is down to 4.1%. (Must have been Obama's economic plan that caused that....cough, cough.) Plenty of businesses hire seasonal workers as they can't get workers in sufficient numbers. You live in Oregon, right?

Do you have a problem with the nursery industry hiring 100's of seasonal Mexicans due to the hard work the locals won't touch?

Sorry, but the usual hysteria isn't going to fly any more.

It's been a very bad week for the Dems right across the boards, so we'll yawn and let you have your tirades gentlemen....your ship is still sinking as we speak.

edit on 5-11-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Lets see... Not from the list of banned countries, checked. Not illegals, checked.

Typical liberal rant for a year...
Trump hates immigrant workers! He wants to build a wall to keep poor Pablo out and not work!

Lol and now...Trump wants to take jobs away from Americans!

I know right? lol

It is almost as if Trump has completely and utterly destroyed the left's strategy that they are exposing themselves and are not even aware of it.

Trump is a genius man. No doubt about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Mar a Lago has a large number of Hispanics check in. How would anyone here like it if they went to an inn in Russia to find out English speaking folks worked there
Cant hire those illegals , and they are staying out of the spotlight. So , why not hire for business reasons?
1) They are legal until the Visa expires
2) They speak Spanish
Folks are just ridiculous nowadays. The company where I work have specifics for languages. If you can speak Arabic , French , or Spanish you are basically hired . Most are here on Visas

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Oh look...

A Trump bashing thread...

How original this is.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Love the spin, the excuses, coming from his supporters. Always amusing. Excuse A, the next one uses excuse B, and so forth.

a reply to: 3daysgone

He never said anything that not letting anyone into the country to work.

No he hasn't, but he's emphasized on Americans first when it came to jobs in this country.

Now even in the scenario his company absolutely exhausted finding any american willing to do the job (probably for slave wage), it still blows a hole in his argument, and those of his supporters, that jobs are just blindly being thrown to foreigners. Especially considering these are hotel and hospitality jobs.

He is making a joke out of the left.

Sure he is. It's all a joke right? He's pumping up his drone strikes meaning more murder of foreigners abroad, his own companies are begging for more foreigners over Americans to come work for them, he's trying to pass a tax cut to once again benefit the wealthy. He's sent his VP off to do a political stunt at the expense of the tax payer, while largely neglecting suffering american citizens in Puerto Rico. He's gutting healthcare, couldn't give a damn about those suffering. This is why the 4 healthcare plans couldn't even make the cut in his own party.

It's a joke to you right? Unemployed americans? suffering americans? A joke? Right?

Right.

edit on 5-11-2017 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Oh look...

A Trump bashing thread...

Got to keep up with those Hillary bashing threads right? The one who's not president.

Oh wait there's no hope of that happening.

You soldier on.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Mar a Lago has a large number of Hispanics check in.

How many hispanics in proportion? Percentage? Speaking of which:

The foreign workers brought in to help staff the club tend to come from two countries, Haiti and Romania, according to someone who works at Mar-a-Lago as an employee of an outside contractor.

www.newyorker.com...

Haiti and Romania.

2) They speak Spanish

I thought this was America? I'm sure as well, there are enough permanent staff on hand able to speak Spanish and assist where needed. 15% of the population speak Spanish fluently since childhood in Florida alone.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

He doesn't run his businesses anymore and you KNOW this

and how do you know this? Oh you don't. You just take his word for it and expect everybody to saddle up because, Trump?

because you made such a big deal about him not controlling his business interests

There was a big deal made about it, and he still hasn't, to date, demonstrated that he's no longer controlling.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Trump had ZERO to do with this decision.

That's what you claim with nothing to show for it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Oh my god this is stupid! Do you really believe trump makes hiring decisions at over 500 companies? He has hiring managers and it's their job to find employees. How they do that is up to them unless of course you have inside proof he handles the hiring and firing of over 500 companies because if that's the case he'd have little time to do anything else. And I have never heard of any CEO that manages hiring.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

He hires visa workers because he made America so great again so fast that everyone has a job and nobody wants to work at Mar-a-lago. Also, the media. I blame Obama.

Clearly the Democrats are trying to destroy this country with their lack of patriotism. I see that now.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

You perfectly know that Trump is not in charge of Mar-a-Lago since he's the President.
But you're so full of hate that you don't care and made a misleading thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Orrrr.. to flip the headline around:

Proof Trump is not racist! Trump to hire 70 foreign workers at Mar-a-lago

Funny how you can always spin the facts to back up whatever predetermined position you hold...

Not a trump fan btw (I live in England for god's sake, why do I care), I just find this all rather silly..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

As President he is telling American business to hire and purchase American products and labour but because he doesn't hands on run Mar-a-Lago that exempts one of his businesses from doing what he preaches ?

Makes no sense to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

To be fair the right wing attacked ILLEGAL immigrants primarily and sought to restrict legal ones coming from certain nations.

Hardly anyone has a problem with the vast majority of LEGAL immigrants.

You created a strawman technically.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

2016 called, they want their argument back.....

Methinks you'll have a difficult time getting the facts of the matter to stick.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You guys are such goobers.

He doesn't run his businesses anymore and you KNOW this because you made such a big deal about him not controlling his business interests while being the POTUS.

Trump had ZERO to do with this decision.

Sorry, try again.

Do you honestly believe that a man who thinks he has the right to order the Justice Department to do his will is incapable of ordering his subordinates to "hire American?" Sad.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join