It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP will meet PUTIN for 3rd Time in 10 Months. May Be Conspiring Against Hillary AGAIN.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Amusingly enough, I don't trust Trump, either.

I trust no one who is as cut throat as one has to be to reach the sort of pinnacle that those people have reached. They've buried people to get there...figuratively, some would say (I'm still on the fence over it) literally.

What's that old saying? Trust, but verify.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ex intel chiefs say Putin is playing Trump and the US is in peril

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really, so what. Has Putin, or Russia gained anything tangible with having any of the contact with Pres. Trump at all? It just seems strange to keep this contact issue going. Especially when it seems that both parties are pretty bipartisan on making sure that Pres. Trump keeps non of the promises he made to all the American's that voted for him. The little good he has tried to do is trashed, and then when it is found out that he made the right decision (G20), there is no more media coverage about it. Just read what they were demanding that America do, after all the internal rhetoric about redistribution of wealth. Especially after what America has done so far on the matter.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

So they've been using the wrong language for a year since even a year ago collusion wasn't a crime. But conspiracy was and is and happens to be what Paul Manafort has been charged with.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A conspiracy must be accompanied with an actual crime, however. For instance: conspiracy to steal the election isn't a crime.

Conspiracy is some agreement between co-conspirators to commit some illegal action, and usually some overt action in furtherance of the conspiracy must also occur.

But there must be an underlying legal concept, and it will be spelled out very plainly (as all US code/other laws must be). His alleged conduct (as demonstrated through evidence) must meet very specific criteria and set of actions to constitute some crime.

However, notice CNN's most recent article about Mueller. This is RE: Podesta group, btw. No mention of Russia or Trump anywhere, conspiculously missing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Who is the Hillary person anyway?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JarridSinn

I reckon Putin has made a profit off Trump no matter what Drumpf says, does, accomplishes, dismantles, divides, unites, or in any normal daily function Yon President proceeds in from waking up and sleeping.

I could only speculate how he makes that profit, but there's plenty of possibilities. My opinion wouldn't change the facts.

Putin is a rich man getting seriously richer, and Mr President @theRealDonaldrum... well, who even knows how Billionairee-y he might be, but He Himself.

Media coverage of what Trump does or doesn't do, doesn't seem to make a difference to the fact that he is there doing it, whatever that may be. Obama's message for America started with Hope, or somethin like that. Trump seems to have pushed America off a cliff and yelled 'Good Luck' at 9.8 odd m/s squared.

Freefall must be a hell of a feeling.
edit on 14-11-2017 by sunkuong because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join