It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP will meet PUTIN for 3rd Time in 10 Months. May Be Conspiring Against Hillary AGAIN.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Damiel
Maybe Vlad has a thing for orange.

K~

Hillary talked about going full cold war again. Now wouldn't that be a lovely situation to get back into...lol At least Trump is talking to Russia.

You mean he's taking orders from Russians.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Perhaps he just want to drink a cop of coffee with Putin and see Russia.
Do you no think its a good thing these two superpowers get along ?
Putin is a very good leader and speaker and so is Trump.
Great news indeed.
And no dirt is needed to make Hillary go away.. he already belong behind bars, and soon will be along with Obama.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

They are not "getting along," Putin is blackmailing Trump. Since the sanctions have not yet been lifted, we will see more and more "leaks."

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
They will discuss North Korea, not about Ukraine or Syria.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: burnsE
They will discuss North Korea, not about Ukraine or Syria.

www.cnn.com...

What will Trump bring to the table? Why should Putin stop supplying DPRK with uranium? What can Trump offer in return? Hint: if Putin cracks down on N. Korea, Trump can justify easing sanctions on Russia. Get the popcorn.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Trump ended supply of TOW anti tank guided missiles to rebels in Syria. That's a big plus for Russia. Prior to that, Syria army was losing hundreds of tanks a month to TOW anti tank guided missiles, hundreds of thousands of which were built during the Cold War era.

And now, Trump and Putin can collaborate closely against ISIS. Trump took Raqqa. Putin took Deir es Zor. Trump and Putin together took Qaim. ISIS has no more major city of pre war population at least 50,000.

There is no need to end sanctions within 50 years. Russia annexed Crimea and broke international law. Everyone knows that. 50 years from now, everyone in Crimea would be born in Crimea which is Russian territory and Crimea won't be going anywhere. By then sanctions can end. Hatay was part of Syria that was stolen by Turkey in the 1930s with a fake referendum ala Crimea and now no one cares about it.
edit on 5-11-2017 by burnsE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Talking too instead of shooting at , indeed fraternizing with the enemy?

The Horror...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Xtrozero

a reply to: Damiel
Maybe Vlad has a thing for orange.

K~

Hillary talked about going full cold war again. Now wouldn't that be a lovely situation to get back into...lol At least Trump is talking to Russia.

You mean he's taking orders from Russians.

Yah, thanks main screaming fake news. Anything but talking to work out differences.

What are you suggesting instead of talking...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

How much you want to bet that Donny is Putin"s Cuck & Melania will be spending some quality time with Vlad.

K~

Standard asshole Leftist divisive hate.
I am sure you are real proud of yourself.

Oh spare us your faux outrage, we've all seen the pics, she's a Slovenian Slut for Hire.

K~

Deranged Leftist hate monger doubles down on stupidity.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Russia and America have diplomatic relations. Saudi Arabia and Iran have no diplomatic relations. Russia and America are very close allies. Saudi Arabia and Iran are rivals.

Russia and America are not rivals in any sense of the word. Both are majority white people, Christians, and share a common enemy which is jihadists.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
their going to discuss adoption programs for orphan children

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

So still no proof of Trump collusion with Russia. Alls good

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Collusion is not a legal term. Treason is a legal term. Any person who collaborates with a declared state enemy is a traitor. Russia is not a declared state enemy.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What really amazes me are all the brain-dead people who
voted for that brain-damaged witch.Remember this,she
stole the nomination from Sanders.She tried stealing the
election,but failed.
My suggestion to all Hillary supporters...what flavor do you
want your kool-aid to be next time? SHE belongs behind bars,
not running for any public office!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

you really are somethin else. LOLOLOL

without a doubt the most triggered on ats. cracks me up every time I read one of your posts.

will be interesting to see what comes out of this little get together. trumpy still hasn't implemented those pesky sanction.. still hasn't addressed interference. imo, he's just as scared of vlad as he is Mueller. tho, Mueller is getting close to his financials.. bless his heart.

edit on 5-11-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I seriously worry about the mental health of those of you who can't let go of this Trump-Russia fairy tale. The meltdown is going to be dangerous. Probably won't happen though. You'll just lie to yourselves and pretend it was real the rest of your lives.

Imagine living like that. Ugh.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

without a doubt the most triggered on ats. cracks me up every time I read one of your posts.

will be interesting to see what comes out of this little get together. trumpy still hasn't implemented those pesky sanction.. still hasn't addressed interference. imo, he's just as scared of vlad as he is Mueller. tho, Mueller is getting close to his financials.. bless his heart.

Not triggered at all by the Leftist nonsense.
I just find it hilarious that he would attack Trump's wife with comments like that when you Leftists claim to be the paragons of virtue.
You guys hate everything, including yourselves.
Nobody is off limits when it's convenient for your narrative.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: knoxie

Not triggered at all by the Leftist nonsense.
I just find it hilarious that he would attack Trump's wife with comments like that when you Leftists claim to be the paragons of virtue.
You guys hate everything, including yourselves.
Nobody is off limits when it's convenient for your narrative.

They only love immigrants who have been indoctrinated into the Democrat plantation. Conservative immigrants? Deport them, they don't belong here.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

triggered again. LOL

ya, we hate everything, that's rich. I've got a great life - retired young, live in one of the most beautiful places in the country. bout to go hiking with my husband and dog.. maybe you should get out and get some sunshine, sunshine.

lol. attacking melenia gets you triggered but i'm sure you never attacked michelle. funny.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

K~

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join