It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP will meet PUTIN for 3rd Time in 10 Months. May Be Conspiring Against Hillary AGAIN.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Damiel
Maybe Vlad has a thing for orange.

K~

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: RazorV66

How much you want to bet that Donny is Putin"s Cuck & Melania will be spending some quality time with Vlad.

K~

Standard asshole Leftist divisive hate.
I am sure you are real proud of yourself.

Oh spare us your faux outrage, we've all seen the pics, she's a Slovenian Slut for Hire.

K~

Hillary is from Chicago, Illinois. The rest is true though...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Are you subscribed to the President's Twitter feed? If so, you might want to unsubscribe. I never see his tweets unless the Media discussing one of them. I take it that proper tweeting is an art?

Not I do not see them...Just like you I only see the ones that trigger the left so much. They don't bother me in the least, Do I think he could not tweet about certain events, yes, but overall I don't care.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
What happened to jobs for Americans? .....

Yep, still waiting on those policies.

I'm honestly not a guy who cares about the circus.

I just want to see some results. I've seen a few things I like.

Mostly it's been business as usual.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Damiel
Maybe Vlad has a thing for orange.

K~

Hillary talked about going full cold war again. Now wouldn't that be a lovely situation to get back into...lol At least Trump is talking to Russia.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Mostly it's been business as usual.

Hmm lets see Aug unemployment was 4.9 and Oct is now 4.2. That is a million people back to work... A million in 3 months is "business as usual"? Most companies are hiring which means quality paying jobs too. The company I work at was basically stagnate the 8 years under Obama, today we are working on increasing our employees by 50% this year. Not bad I would say....

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I mean, isn't that the "official" alt-right conspiracy? That Hillary threw the election on purpose to take heat from the uranium conspiracy?

Hilary didn't throw the election. Trump threw Hilary out of the election.
Trump is a genius.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
a reply to: JBurns

And there is enough evidence right now to show those around him, his inner circle, were practically tripping over themselves to get in bed with the Russians for dirt on Hilary. If he didn't know what they were doing, he was the most clueless, disconnected candidate in history.

Isn't it more morally acceptable to FIND dirt on an adversary, than pay someone to FABRICATE dirt on an adversary, as the Clinton camp did with the fake anti-Trump dossier?

First off, they did not find dirt alone, the collaborated with a foreign adversary to dig up the dirt. They were aided and abetted by people they had no business dealing with.

Second, the dossier in question is not made up. Only some of the allegations in the dossier, like the pee tapes, are in question. But many of the claims in the dossier have been proven to be true. What the dossier features is mostly unsubstantiated claims, and ones that are hard to prove without major investigative resources. Like, say, an intel agency, or a special investigation. The dossier, is, at best, a grey item. An item that has some facts substantiated, but many others are not, at this time.

And as far as who paid for it, and was it wrong? First off, Ebil Hilary wasn't the one who started the dossier work. That was actually Trump's GOP enemies, during the primary, who were hoping to take down his popularity, were the ones who initiated the dossier and deal with Fusion. Once Trump became the nominee, it was no longer beneficial, so they dropped it, but Hilary found out, and took over the opposition research, and picked up the tab.

Which, by the way, working with Fusion to dig up dirt on the other side is not considered ethical or questionable, at least by political standards. Opposition research, or dirt digging and mudslinging, has been a part of every single campaign since campaigning began. So candidates have hired private companies for ages to dig the skeletons out of their opponents closest. Fusion is a private company, with foreigners from a long time ally and friendly country to the U.S. Thus, not a problem by cmapaign and political standards. However, when you are working with a hostile government to do your dirt digging, then it becomes a problem for a multitude of reasons.

Since i do not agree the claims were fabricated, my answer would be no. Hilary is one of the last people I'd associate with ethical behavior, but Trump's total lack of ethics, morality, and regard for the law have set the bar to a new low.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

According to your liberal rags you read,there has been nothing as far as any proof that exist's,must read tabloids in line at food line,how teen like

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Sunday November 5, 2017

If it wasn't for Trump-Putin colluding and brain-washing Americans into believing that Hillary Clinton was a loony, sickly, greedy, crooked, delusional, boring candidate... she would have won!

Extremely concerned,

-CareWeMust

Really? Seriously? Pretty sure she made people think that on her own. Not quite sure how anyone can say otherwise.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

You must be pretty upset to be throwing out such vulgarity. And racism too.

Poor taste.

Your weakness is showing.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

According to your liberal rags you read,there has been nothing as far as any proof that exist's,must read tabloids in line at food line,how teen like

Well, that's your problem then. You see, not everone needs a rag, whether it be liberal, conservative, or other, to get their information, nor is it particularly difficult to find.

There is plenty of evidence, but of course, since your only sources of info are mentally unstable, ranting old geezers too long off their meds ranting about evil liberal commies under the bed and in the aisles at Wal-Mart, so of course, you are not going to be informed about much. But for anyone else looking up from the Faux News feeding trough, it's there.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Current state of political mud pit...
...take bucket, fill with exrement.
Throw at ceiling fan.
Watch results.

In response to this tidbit..."
What can be done to ensure that these two men don't secretly collude and conspire this week, to RIG the 2020 Presidential election against Hillary Clinton, like they did in 2016? "

Impeach one of them?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

So he's meeting with China and South Korea but you expect him to ignore the other country that borders North Korea? Talk about a way to start a war that would be it. If he didn't talk to Russia people that actually understand foreign policy would be asking why isn't he talking to the Russians. But I guess this is one of those situations where people would find fault no matter what he decides. Luckily he isn't allowing that to decide what needs to be done about North Korea.

It amazes me how far people go to attack Trump. He won either learn to live with it or continue to show how stupid humans can be when emotions are involved. Please save your ire for when he does something wrong all you do by continually attacking him is give him cover when he is making a mistake. No wonder he won its stupid things like this that make hI'm seem reasonable instead of the nut job that he is.

edit on 11/5/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Those sour grapes have turned into wine !

Now to whine !

Clinton is a #ing crooked piece of #.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

3rd meeting since Donald Trump became President.

Presidents of the greatest nations meet often - big deal

What can be done to ensure that these two men don't secretly collude and conspire this week, to RIG the 2020 Presidential election against Hillary Clinton, like they did in 2016?

As has been shown in other threads what influence Russia had was minor. All Nations interfere in other Nations affairs.

I've seen quite a few nations fall at the barrel of the gun of the USA. The hypocrisy obviously doesn't concern you.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

So in other word's, you don't expect to be taken seriously in this thread.

Way to kill your own thread......hahahahaha

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Which while not legally treason because of the lack of a declared war

That alone tells me you don't understand the meaning of Treason, so I'll ignore the rest of your post's.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

If it wasn't for Trump-Putin colluding and brain-washing Americans into believing that Hillary Clinton was a loony, sickly, greedy, crooked, delusional, boring candidate... she would have won!

Hillary is literally a "loony, sickly, greedy, crooked, delusional, boring candidate". That's why she lost her last run for president. The Russians had nothing to do with it then and they had nothing to do with this this time. Hillary lost TWICE because Hillary sucks as a human being.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

I thought this time Putin is going to tell Trump how he and Hillary secretly conspired behind Trump's back ... All to frame Trump for collusion with Russia (but Trump is to smart and obviously knew this already, and played along ... right?)

I mean, isn't that the "official" alt-right conspiracy? That Hillary threw the election on purpose to take heat from the uranium conspiracy?

Wow. Do you really believe that? Trump supporters sound more and more desperate as the noose tightens.
edit on 5-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join