It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP will meet PUTIN for 3rd Time in 10 Months. May Be Conspiring Against Hillary AGAIN.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Whatever they talk about, I am certain that President Trump has all the "flexibility" that he needs to get the job done, whatever it is.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Putin will probably give Trump a autographed Putin/Pokemon doll ...batteries included .

That doll needs to be dissected the moment it arrives back in the U.S.! It might contain a Russian mind-control device.
nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck
"Flexibility"
Flip-flopability
morelike

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday November 5, 2017

If it wasn't for Trump-Putin colluding and brain-washing Americans into believing that Hillary Clinton was a loony, sickly, greedy, crooked, delusional, boring candidate... she would have won!

And if you seriously think the dems are gonna run her again in 2020 then you better get ready for those extra 4 years of Trump.

Hillary controlled her own destiny within the Democratic party, because she had 100x more cash than the DNC organization did. Now, she has 500x more cash. What's to prevent a repeat of her taking over a cash-starved Democratic Party?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You forgot to mention that if she would have a couple more months she would have enough illegal aliens to swing the election.

link   
a reply to: JBurns

Treason, not by the letter of the law. But certainly in the spirit of it. Russia might not be a legally declared enemy, because that would be an act of war. However, just because we are not officially at war with them, does not mean they are neutral or friendly. They are still a major adversarial power, whose interests constantly clash with ours. We never declared war on them during the entire span of the cold war, yet in the spirit of the word, they were our sworn enemies, if not literal ones.

The nature of the relationship has changed since the collapse of the Soviet Union, as their own interests have changed. While the relationship was starting to warm up, it went south as soon as Mr. Ex KGB himself took over the country, and started steering it on a collision course with ours.

Thus, in spirit, working with the Russians is working with a foreign power not only hostile to American interests and security, but also to our allies. Which while not legally treason because of the lack of a declared war, is skirting closer to it than any high level American politician, especially a president, should ever be permitted to.

And there is enough evidence right now to show those around him, his inner circle, were practically tripping over themselves to get in bed with the Russians for dirt on Hilary. If he didn't know what they were doing, he was the most clueless, disconnected candidate in history.

But believe it or not, the collusion itself isn't the only issue at play here. When someone is willing to collude with a foreign adversary at this level, there is definitely more at play. The Russians didn't just walk in, and randomly pick a candidate. Trump and the Russians have a very long, tight history together. Trump has stated, over and over that he has no property or investments over in Russia. This is true. However, Russians have A LOT of money invested in him. They are his biggest investors, the main source of his cash flow. Donny Jr. Himself stated as much. Russian banks and investors hold a lot of influence and sway over Trump. The extent of this sway is what is also being investigated.

Why do you think everyone wants to see his tax returns? No one gives a crap what Donny pays in taxes. Don't care, because I learned long ago rich people can find all sorts of fun ways to get around paying taxes, and do. That is nothing new, nor is it particularly interesting to me anymore. What tax returns also show is who you owe money too, where your investments come from, what banks you use, where your liquid assets sit, ect. That's the stuff campaign watchdogs are more interested in.

Mueller, almost certainly, has them, and a lot more. What they contain remains to be seen. For now, we have very little. But the behavior of the Trump administration and his cabinet and advisors since the indictments were announced. is very telling, and not the behavior of innocent men with nothing to hide. They wouldn't be throwing each other under the bus, disappearing, lawyering up, or trying to point fingers or distract. They would be shrugging, and tell Mueller "Go ahead, search".

This investigation is likely to go beyond collusion, but go into money laundering as well. And other crimes. I wouldn't rule anything out at this stage.

link   
Watching the left so triggered is worth 8 years of Trump's crappy tweets...lol

link   

originally posted by: Kettu
What happened to jobs for Americans? .....

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 261,000 in October, and the unemployment rate edged down to 4.1 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.

Source 11.3.2017: www.bls.gov...

I think the numbers have been similar every month since President Trump took office?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It's sad times when I can't tell whether a post like this is trolling or someone really believes it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: aethertek
How much you want to bet that Donny is Putin"s Cuck & Melania will be spending some quality time with Vlad.

K~

Standard asshole Leftist divisive hate.
I am sure you are real proud of yourself.

His candidate lost. The prior President did nothing for him. How about a little compassion, RazorV66?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
Yuuuge popcorn moments in view this week !

Maybe President Trump will climb on a Cruise Missile, holding a webcam, and direct the Admiral to fire him straight at Kim Jong's ass!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

How much you want to bet that Donny is Putin"s Cuck & Melania will be spending some quality time with Vlad.

K~

Standard asshole Leftist divisive hate.
I am sure you are real proud of yourself.

Oh spare us your faux outrage, we've all seen the pics, she's a Slovenian Slut for Hire.

K~

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Kettu
I'd have to find a pic but remember the last meeting in Europe, Trump was way away from Melania who was cozily sitting way at the end of the room with Vlad.

K~

I remember that! President Trump scooted her chair over and sat between them at the dinner table. It was at the G7 club.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

ahem Timoshenko, right ?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
a reply to: darkwingduck
"Flexibility"
Flip-flopability
morelike

yeah..keeping them off-balance and guessing. That's one way to keep scheming people from taking advantage of you. Works well in daily life too!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

You forgot to mention that if she would have a couple more months she would have enough illegal aliens to swing the election.

Hillary had enough illegal aliens already. But the idiots running her campaign bussed them to the wrong states to vote!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
a reply to: JBurns

And there is enough evidence right now to show those around him, his inner circle, were practically tripping over themselves to get in bed with the Russians for dirt on Hilary. If he didn't know what they were doing, he was the most clueless, disconnected candidate in history.

Isn't it more morally acceptable to FIND dirt on an adversary, than pay someone to FABRICATE dirt on an adversary, as the Clinton camp did with the fake anti-Trump dossier?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Watching the left so triggered is worth 8 years of Trump's crappy tweets...lol

Are you subscribed to the President's Twitter feed? If so, you might want to unsubscribe. I never see his tweets unless the Media discussing one of them. I take it that proper tweeting is an art?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
It's sad times when I can't tell whether a post like this is trolling or someone really believes it.

You should just tell us if we should believe you, or not, TrustMeImDoctor. Honesty is usually the best policy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join