It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP will meet PUTIN for 3rd Time in 10 Months. May Be Conspiring Against Hillary AGAIN.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Sunday November 5, 2017

While in Vietnam later this week, President Trump will spend time talking with Russian President Vladimir Putin. This will be their 3rd meeting since Donald Trump became President.

TOKYO — Touching down here for the first stop of his five-country tour of Asia, President Donald Trump said he expected to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin during his trip.

"I think it's expected we'll meet with Putin, yeah," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One en-route to Tokyo, from Hawaii. "We want Putin's help on North Korea, and we’ll be meeting with a lot of different leaders.".

The face to face, which would be Trump's third with the Russian leader, will likely come in Vietnam later this week at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit, amid heightening global tensions around the North Korea crisis.

Asked if he thought North Korean leader Kim Jong Un might test another missile during Trump's time in the region, the president said "we'll soon find out. Good luck!"
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

If it wasn't for Trump-Putin colluding and brain-washing Americans into believing that Hillary Clinton was a loony, sickly, greedy, crooked, delusional, boring candidate... she would have won!

What can be done to ensure that these two men don't secretly collude and conspire this week, to RIG the 2020 Presidential election against Hillary Clinton, like they did in 2016?

Extremely concerned,

-CareWeMust

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nothing really, private conversations between heads of state aren't something typically paraded around. Nor are they out of the norm. What makes you think it is going to be about anything other than reigning in North Korea?

Furthermore, the litany of accusations against Trump regarding Hillary/Russia are entirely unproven - far from the settled fact you imply. We must not forget she was a historically unpopular candidate (in past elections, and common knowledge that many Americans didn't like her for various reasons real & imagined).

Why the DNC was so interested in heiress Hillary vs. Bernie is unknown to me still. The energy at Bernie's events and from his supporters was palpable. Hillary's rallies seemed more like bingo night at the retirement home. Maybe that was just my perception from this area, but between her and Bernie there isn't even a competition (in my eyes). Bernie should've been an easy pick.
edit on 11/4/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought this time Putin is going to tell Trump how he and Hillary secretly conspired behind Trump's back ... All to frame Trump for collusion with Russia (but Trump is to smart and obviously knew this already, and played along ... right?)

I mean, isn't that the "official" alt-right conspiracy? That Hillary threw the election on purpose to take heat from the uranium conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
More like, conspiring to keep Russian money flowing into his business, and getting his next set of orders from his paymaster and puppeteer. And making sure Russian interests "Trump" American ones.

Business as usual for a fraud and a traitor.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Traitor is a very specific term that has historically been reserved for the most egregious cases. Russia is not (nor were they) a declared enemy, and there is nothing to suggest their alleged activities is anything other than standard nation-state intelligence agency procedure 101.

Literally none of the allegations against the POTUS have been proven, either.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Putin will probably give Trump a autographed Putin/Pokemon doll ...batteries included .

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday November 5, 2017

If it wasn't for Trump-Putin colluding and brain-washing Americans into believing that Hillary Clinton was a loony, sickly, greedy, crooked, delusional, boring candidate... she would have won!

This part is sarcastic right? Because I had those opinions of Hillary long before this election cycle. It was mostly her being all those things that brainwashed me into thinking she was those things.
-She underhandedly stole the candidacy from Bernie.
-She collapsed after calling an internet frog meme a hate symbol.
-She was convinced there was no way she could loose, then she did.
-She, it has now come out, also colluded with Russians for dirt on Trump, and is now backpedaling on how “illegal” it is.
-She’s boring.

I think that just about covers everything you blame the scary Russians for and guess what, there all true. And if you seriously think the dems are gonna run her again in 2020 then you better get ready for those extra 4 years of Trump.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What happened to jobs for Americans? .....

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Well, Putin and Melania can at least speak the same language and leave Donnie out of the conversation LOL
edit on Sun Nov 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Standard asshole Leftist divisive hate.
I am sure you are real proud of yourself.
edit on Sun Nov 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The DNC didn't choose Hillary over Bernie. HILLARY chose Hillary over Bernie, JBurns.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Just laugh off the possible COLLUSION? OK!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yuuuge popcorn moments in view this week !

Can Mr National Embarassement do better
than a slitty eyed people 'quip'

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Democrat leaders and the MSM felt for certain that their counter-collusion efforts were sufficient for her to win Presidency. It was "in the bag".

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu
I'd have to find a pic but remember the last meeting in Europe, Trump was way away from Melania who was cozily sitting way at the end of the room with Vlad.

K~

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

We know that Russian money flowed into Hillary and Bill's hands. If money was/is flowing into Trump's pockets from Russia, isn't that more like "equal opportunity"?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Hey, more venomous hate from the rabid anti-Trump crowd. Big surprise there, especially coming from a poster who stigmatizes mental illness and claims white people carry out 99.9% of mass shootings (yes, really). You're definitely not biased or pushing any specific narrative, huh?

Do you even realize that your bigoted statements mock everything you supposedly stand for? Do you also not realize that they discredit you entirely?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Literally none of the allegations against the POTUS have been proven, either.

Ahh..but the "experts" say that Bob Mueller is getting close!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join