It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-4 Antifa-Refuse Fascism protests

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I am sorry this thread devolved into a right vs left and partisan argument, I truly never intended it as such.

I think this event really highlights the issue MSM plays in influencing the overall narrative. Information is actively weaponized, and cant greatly influence real life actions. This really illustrates the need to vet and substantiate crucial information.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I don't know what you thought was going to happen, given that much of ATS has devolved into partisan bickering and insults.

I appreciate the thread though mate, keep the information flowing!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Thank you Kryties
I appreciate that and will do

I am personally guilty of some partisan bickering myself, but it is most often a vain attempt at humor. My true frustration toward other political beliefs is something I have been working on, trying to be less judgmental and more attentive to others. Finding the line between expressing a belief and trying to evangelize for that belief is another thing I have been focusing a lot of energy on, and I think (hope at least) it is paying off some.

I consider myself a libertarian/classical liberal (conservative voting, however), but think it is really important to not just focus on bad things coming from either side and give them props when props are due

Thanks for contributing to the thread, it is really a welcome break from the bickering/posturing of many other topics!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Are you aware that the FBI has designated ANTIFA as a terrorist group?

FBI Officially Designates Antifa ‘Domestic Terrorist Organization’

top topics

<< 1   >>

join