It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Cork that Jim Beam Bottle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Kettu

Don't recall that one.

I remember Zima though. That's gone now for some reason. But it wasn't bad. Tasted like 7up and got you pretty messed up.

My goto's were either Lucky Logger because I loved the bottle caps. Or Mickey's Big Mouth Bottles.

Did you drop a Jolly Rancher into the Zima? LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

There's a lot of people like that. They fear change. Not just in culture but with everything. They hate new stuff and only allow themselves to enjoy what they know even if it's over and over again.

Eat at the same place and nowhere else. Order the same meal and won't try anything else. Only watch some old TV show they've seen a million times and hate everything else and when any of that stuff finally no longer exists they just hate the world for it.

I remember when I worked for Josten's and they transitioned from their old process to computers and half the old workers that did all conventional work just freaked out. They had first dibs on jobs and retraining but they just couldn't do it. Either they just couldn't understand even the most simple computer commands or just feared the entire thing and just quit. It was crazy.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Kettu

Don't recall that one.

I remember Zima though. That's gone now for some reason. But it wasn't bad. Tasted like 7up and got you pretty messed up.

My goto's were either Lucky Logger because I loved the bottle caps. Or Mickey's Big Mouth Bottles.

Did you drop a Jolly Rancher into the Zima? LOL

No!!! But that sounds so good. What a great idea.
edit on 5-11-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

С помощью ваших друзей.

K~

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Not my friends, just my fellow Citizens.

How do you propose the Russians hacked our electoral college? You know the population's vote doesn't really elect the President, right?

For Russia to have "hacked" the election, election processes in 50 state elections would've had to of been compromised. There is a myriad of reasons that didn't happen, least of which were explained by the Obama administration/Dem party just prior to Clinton's loss.

Shortly following her loss, all of the bluster about the "integrity of our elections" and "respecting the Democratic process" went right out the window.

But keep believing what you want, that is your right and I respect it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
What is the purpose of the image of the obese woman in your post?

Is that is what Mila Kunis looks like if you are not drunk on Jim Beam?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Jim Beam lovers, it's time to think about corking up that bottle !!

Don't really like Beam, I been drinking Bulliet..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

Funny thing about those boycotts is it takes actual numbers to have an effect. Boycotts work for the Liberals & Progressives because we have the numbers, any alt-right conservative boycott has never succeeded because they're a small noisy ineffectual segment of our society. K~

Except when they boycotted Hillary....

boom goes the dynamite

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Funny thing about those boycotts is it takes actual numbers to have an effect.

Boycotts work for the Liberals & Progressives because we have the numbers, any alt-right conservative boycott has never succeeded because they're a small noisy ineffectual segment of our society.

K~

Yeah, that small, noisy, ineffectual bunch of deplorables who somehow managed to get Trump elected.

So near 50% of the US voting population is small?

LOL

As far as Jim Beam goes, it's damn near nasty enough to double as kerosene.

edit on 5-11-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: aethertek
Funny thing about those boycotts is it takes actual numbers to have an effect.

Boycotts work for the Liberals & Progressives because we have the numbers, any alt-right conservative boycott has never succeeded because they're a small noisy ineffectual segment of our society.

K~

LOL
You really are a self important, self righteous Leftist, aren't you?
Tell me....what boycotts have the deranged Leftists ever succeeded in pulling off effectively?

They probably are the ones that got "Firefly" off the air.

Bastards.

Actually that was due to Fox screwing up the airing order and airing times and thus the show failed.

It was Fox that screwed up Firefly - you know Fox? That bastion of "truth" watched only by a certain segment of the community, the channel that can "do no wrong"?

You want someone to blame for Firefly being cancelled? Look no further than Fox and Rupert Murdoch.

edit on 5/11/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I was trying to try every bourbon and whiskey I could find

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

What better way to spend a night than with Lagavulin and Mila Kunis

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She's Ukrainian, and I would share a vodka with her...even though I prefer Single Malt

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well with the Zombie apocalypse coming no more cheap knits from China...Amish & knitting will survice.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So lemme see if I've got this right...

Some leftist wannabe actress actually "donates" some of her own personal money TO a cause she objects to, in the name of someone she doesn't like (and whom is from the opposing political party), to make a political point. Mmmmkay. THEN, someone gets wrapped around the axle because a cause they 'might' support benefited from the donation, but under the wrong pretenses...and now they're calling for a boycott against some other who wasn't really even involved???? Is that kinda close???

Alrighty then!

Isn't this kinda like taking a knee and saluting at the same time all while singing the National Anthem? Soooo...let's boycott Seasame Street!

Or, sumthin' like that.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha! Classic...

Yes, cork it, but not because of this, but because it’s sh!t liquor - pretty much equivalent to a Poor man’s Porsche

Now, if she had been a spokesperson for Macallan........

Ugh why would you drink that “poor mans” scotch? Lol bleh I prefer speyside or laphroaig

As to the post, Jim beam had nothing to do w this so???? She’s free to do what she wants w her money
edit on 11/5/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen
Meh, if I want cheap bourbon, I just drink Evan Williams anyway.

Rebel Yell...surprisingly good (and purportedly Keith Richards' favourite bourbon)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Ha! Classic...

Yes, cork it, but not because of this, but because it’s sh!t liquor - pretty much equivalent to a Poor man’s Porsche

Lol bleh I prefer speyside or laphroaig

Now there's some mighty fine Scotch right there!!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Ha! Classic...

Lol bleh I prefer speyside or laphroaig

Now there's some mighty fine Scotch right there!!

You gotta love a good islay!!!!!!!! I always know who are really scotch drinkers by what they are familiar with 😂🤣

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Because I love synchronicity, just saw this.

The Joy of Drinking Young Single Malt Scotch The reason why you should consider drinking less-expensive whisky.

www.thedailybeast.com...

K~

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join