It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Cork that Jim Beam Bottle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

for me burbon and branch or whiskey and water, the best way straight up sipping.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: RazorV66
Here I even gave you a link to your programmers website so you would feel comfortable reading the news.
North Carolina transgender 'bathroom bill' flushed by lawmakers
www.foxnews.com...

Oh, right all those racist traitorous statues that came down, hmm advertising dollars that helped bring down Billo the Clown at FauxSnews, meh there are others.

Good luck with your boycott. Pfft

K~

Oh yeah...very impressive.
A Transgender bathroom bill and vandalizing statues.
I am sorry for doubting you....../sarcasm

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Despite calls to boycott the NFL, few advertisers have left
www.nj.com...

Awww poor poor Trumpinistas, not having an effect, wassa matter don't have the numbers.

K~

Is this how you talk to people in real life or is just when you are feeling tough punching on with the keyboard?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Apparently they forgot that fake twitter accounts don't have any effect in boycotting stuff in the real world.

When half your members are nothing but digital fictions you have to do all your activism in the digital world. It takes real people to make changes in the real world.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, any Whiskey is a tough mix. Unlike Vodka which basically blends into any kind of fruity juice without a problem.

Whiskey takes the right kind of mixer if you plan on mixing it at all. Dark Soda's always seem to work well.

The easiest to mix are Vodka and Rum. Then maybe Gin if you do it right. Whiskey sours are another way to go.

Perhaps you have never had jungle juice.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

when we made jungle juice we went for the kill, and always used everclear or 151.

When we made it, everyone was required to bring a bottle, of whatever, all of it went in to a cooler filled 3/4 with ice and the rest of the cooler was filled with Hi-C Ecto Cooler.

Can't get that anymore, but it served it's purpose and you didn't have to splurge for the grain alcohol or 151.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

That & I don't think East Block trolls do much shopping in the States.

K~

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

for me burbon and branch or whiskey and water, the best way straight up sipping.

Sure if it's of quality. Like a single malt with a couple ice cubes is the way I'll have it when it's something to actually enjoy the taste. But that's rare that I treat myself with something like that. I'm way past trying to impress myself.

If I'm at a bar, just the house whiskey mix with coke, usually a double with a single shot first. I'm feeling good within 20 min. But still perfectly capable of playing pool or darts or whatever and can drive home after about 90 min. if I have to.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: introvert

You can get a 5th for about $7.

Well, there ya go. That same 7 bucks will get you one drink at a bar. It's sold for the practicality of it, not for the taste or glamor or drinking it.

That's why we used it in jungle juice.

The point is to get you drunk. You added Hi-C to the jungle juice for flavor, though it didn't help much.

That must be some yankee jungle juice you're talking about. Hi-C?

Slimer made everything go down a bit better.

Yes, it's a yank concoction.

End results the same.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Our jungle juice was always more of a mix of Vodka and Rum with some mixed juice like Punch and Pineapple or Orange Pineapple or something like that.

Or it would also sometimes be a little bit of everything we had left in the cabinet. Sometimes that doesn't turn out very tasty though. But does the job if you just tough it though the first couple cups.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Sure if it's of quality. Like a single malt with a couple ice cubes is the way I'll have it when it's something to actually enjoy the taste. But that's rare that I treat myself with something like that. I'm way past trying to impress myself.

If I'm at a bar, just the house whiskey mix with coke, usually a double with a single shot first. I'm feeling good within 20 min. But still perfectly capable of playing pool or darts or whatever and can drive home after about 90 min. if I have to.

Ahh, the bar.

I do not go to the bars anymore, as I always seemed to be a target.

A nice glass of scotch and an Arturo Fuente in my man cave is good enough for me.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Our jungle juice was always more of a mix of Vodka and Rum with some mixed juice like Punch and Pineapple or Orange Pineapple or something like that.

Or it would also sometimes be a little bit of everything we had left in the cabinet. Sometimes that doesn't turn out very tasty though. But does the job if you just tough it though the first couple cups.

Back in the day when we did such things, we threw it all together and partied no matter what.

Poor kids have to do what they have to do.
edit on 4-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I enjoy a good "dive bar" now and then. Something dark, out of the way, pool tables and maybe someone passed out in a couch or chair just sleepin one off.

No clubs though. Clubs suck!!! I'm talking low key old school tavern stuff.

Other than that I do most my drinking at home, which isn't very often. Or floating down the river, stuff like that..

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: RazorV66
Here I even gave you a link to your programmers website so you would feel comfortable reading the news.
North Carolina transgender 'bathroom bill' flushed by lawmakers
www.foxnews.com...

Oh, right all those racist traitorous statues that came down, hmm advertising dollars that helped bring down Billo the Clown at FauxSnews, meh there are others.

Good luck with your boycott. Pfft

K~

Oh yeah...very impressive.
A Transgender bathroom bill and vandalizing statues.
I am sorry for doubting you....../sarcasm

Well considering the number of hours adding up to days you spent whining, crying & ranting about the subjects, yes they had an impressive effect.

K~

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I enjoy a good "dive bar" now and then. Something dark, out of the way, pool tables and maybe someone passed out in a couch or chair just sleepin one off.

No clubs though. Clubs suck!!! I'm talking low key old school tavern stuff.

Other than that I do most my drinking at home, which isn't very often. Or floating down the river, stuff like that..

If I have to go to a bar, club, tavern or anything of the sort, it is extremely rare and only because I have to make an appearance for someone important to me, which I have not had to do in quite a few years, I do not drink.

Like to have my wits about me. As I said, I tend to be a target when I walk in such places.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You got that right.

We were colt 45 malt liquer poor a few times even. Boy is that a nasty hang over. That was back when we had to shoulder tap on the bad side of town. LOL

The classic go to for the ladies was always Strawberry Hill Wine though. No girls could ever say no to that. They wouldn't touch anything else if they were shy. But they all loved the Strawberry Hill. So did we because you got a big bottle of it for cheap!!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Funny thing about those boycotts is it takes actual numbers to have an effect.

Boycotts work for the Liberals & Progressives because we have the numbers, any alt-right conservative boycott has never succeeded because they're a small noisy ineffectual segment of our society.

K~

LOL
You really are a self important, self righteous Leftist, aren't you?
Tell me....what boycotts have the deranged Leftists ever succeeded in pulling off effectively?

Um...South Africa?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You got that right.

We were colt 45 malt liquer poor a few times even. Boy is that a nasty hang over. That was back when we had to shoulder tap on the bad side of town. LOL

The classic go to for the ladies was always Strawberry Hill Wine though. No girls could ever say no to that. They wouldn't touch anything else if they were shy. But they all loved the Strawberry Hill. So did we because you got a big bottle of it for cheap!!

Colt 45?

When we needed to, we went for the good ole Maddog 20/20.

Cheap as hell and would do the job.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sure is...ever try Fighting Cock? I bought it for the label and ended by pouring it out in the sink.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Yeah, you have to be careful with those malt liquers boy. Especially those cheap ones you can snag like two big bottles for one low price.

Another one I had once was Cysco (sp?). Ever had that??? It tastes like cough syrup. Really super sweet like that. But really cheap and packs a punch.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join