It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Cork that Jim Beam Bottle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
hell in my younger drinking day's i'd killed for jim beam, i could only afford Evan (Evan Willams) for seven.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Funny thing about those boycotts is it takes actual numbers to have an effect.

Boycotts work for the Liberals & Progressives because we have the numbers, any alt-right conservative boycott has never succeeded because they're a small noisy ineffectual segment of our society.

K~

The right has shown their dislike in a safe manner of Hillary, Obama, the NFL, Target, Kathy Griffin. We have jobs so we
tcan't around protesting but we can turn off the TV, vote, and not buy things.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

hell in my younger drinking day's i'd killed for jim beam, i could only afford Evan (Evan Willams) for seven.

True - Jim Beam is better than Evan Williams but at least it's not Knob Creek Smoked Maple

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

You mean to say there is lower quality bourbon than Jim Beam, how Is that possible, did they add cat piss to the mix or something?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Jim Beam is so bad i don't even think it has corks, just cheap aluminum screw on caps.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

worst whiskey i ever drank was Philadelphia, just plain nasty.

edit on 4-11-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hell, I'll double up my intake of Jim Beam to support her.

Seriously though, who cares if she makes donations in his name?? What a bunch of twitter babies. It's not like it's his money or anything.

These same people are most likely the same ones who b*tch and moan about SJW's but they're the exact same thing. A bunch of lame a** twitter trolls and bullies ganging up because of a basically nothing. Screw them. Let them have their little boycott. A lot of good it's gonna do since they're all secretly wacking it to pics of Mila online anyway and nobody cares what they boycott anyway.

What a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: coldkidc

worst whiskey i ever drank was Philadelphia, just plain nasty.

I'm sure it depends on where you are from, but around here the worst whiskey is Beam 5 Star.

You can get a 5th for about $7. Good for jungle juice and that's about it.

As far as the topic in the OP, meh. Who cares?

I give her credit for having an inventive way of protesting, but I am not about to knee-jerk in outrage to the point where I am going to boycott JB for it.

JB is great for cooking, sauces and marinades. Their value as a product is not dependent upon the beliefs of the person they hire to promote their products. At least in my view.
edit on 4-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Here I even gave you a link to your programmers website so you would feel comfortable reading the news.
North Carolina transgender 'bathroom bill' flushed by lawmakers
www.foxnews.com...

Oh, right all those racist traitorous statues that came down, hmm advertising dollars that helped bring down Billo the Clown at FauxSnews, meh there are others.

Good luck with your boycott. Pfft

K~

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Jim Beam is so bad i don't even think it has corks, just cheap aluminum screw on caps.

What's a cork?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You can get a 5th for about $7.

Well, there ya go. That same 7 bucks will get you one drink at a bar. It's sold for the practicality of it, not for the taste or glamor or drinking it.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Oh come on they're just not happy if they're not (wittle victims, picked on by meany), most of society.

K~

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

What's a cork?

It's what you tie to your line about 2 or 3 feet back from the hook.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well. I think we just found the real Russian Collusion guys.

Hollywood and Russia. I trust Jim will do the right thing. If not, we can just tell his daddy, Jack.
Hell, why not make it a party and cook up some Wild Turkey. Jack has always been good about showing his guests some Southern Comfort.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well, there ya go. That same 7 bucks will get you one drink at a bar. It's sold for the practicality of it, not for the taste or glamor or drinking it.

That's why we used it in jungle juice.

The point is to get you drunk. You added Hi-C to the jungle juice for flavor, though it didn't help much.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, any Whiskey is a tough mix. Unlike Vodka which basically blends into any kind of fruity juice without a problem.

Whiskey takes the right kind of mixer if you plan on mixing it at all. Dark Soda's always seem to work well.

The easiest to mix are Vodka and Rum. Then maybe Gin if you do it right. Whiskey sours are another way to go.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

when we made jungle juice we went for the kill, and always used everclear or 151.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

That's why we used it in jungle juice.

The point is to get you drunk. You added Hi-C to the jungle juice for flavor, though it didn't help much.

That must be some yankee jungle juice you're talking about. Hi-C?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

From February, but don't worry, they have Mommy & Daddy Mercer to pay their bills.
The ultimate useless kids in mommies basement Britefart.

According to a leaked memo obtained by BuzzFeed, an Australian agency owned by the global advertising giant Omnicom — which handles advertising and marketing campaigns for all of the major Fortune 500 brands including McDonalds and Apple — has advised its staff that many of the firm’s clients are asking that their ads not appear on Breitbart. The memo mentions the crowdsourced anti-Breitbart campaign known as “Sleeping Giants,” which encourages Twitter users and those on other social networks to shame large companies into not doing business with Breitbart. The latest update says that over 1,000 advertisers have blocked the site from their media-buying programs. A recent check of the Breitbart site showed there are few if any ads for large consumer brands. Most of the advertising appears to consist of ads for diet supplements and conservative newsletters, among other things.

fortune.com...

Literally Mommy Mercer is paying for their computers, electricity & allowing them a place to park their stinking butts.

K~
edit on 4-11-2017 by aethertek because: dwed

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Despite calls to boycott the NFL, few advertisers have left
www.nj.com...

Awww poor poor Trumpinistas, not having an effect, wassa matter don't have the numbers.

K~

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join