It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Cork that Jim Beam Bottle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Jim Beam lovers, it's time to think about corking up that bottle !!

There's been a muddy smear campaign going on instigated by an actress that is a spokesperson for the famous booze.

Actress Mila Kunis says it was a prank to send donations to Planned Parenthood in the name of VP Mike Pence !!

Now people on Twitter are furious and calling for a boycott !!

Nothing like *thinking* it through before you do it right ?

Mila Kunis Donations to Planned Parenthood in Mike Pence’s Name Spur Jim Beam Boycott

The decision of actress Mila Kunis to make monthly donations to abortion business Planned Parenthood in pro-life Vice President Mike Pence’s name has generated a call for a boycott of Jim Beam on Twitter.

Jim Beam global brand spokesperson Kunis told Conan O’Brien Thursday that she donates to Planned Parenthood in Pence’s name to protest his pro-life policies. O’Brien asked Kunis to explain her “prank:”

I apologize if I’m offending anybody. It’s not so much a prank as much as I disagreed with some of the stuff that Pence was doing and was trying to do. And so as a reminder that there are women out there in the world that may or may not agree with his platform, I put him on a list of recurring donations that are made in his name to Planned Parenthood.

Every month, to his office, he gets a little letter that says like, “An anonymous donation has been made in your name.” I don’t look at it as a prank, this is like, I strongly disagree, and this is my little way of doing it. It’s a peaceful protest.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
What is the purpose of the image of the obese woman in your post?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha! Classic...

Yes, cork it, but not because of this, but because it’s sh!t liquor - pretty much equivalent to a Poor man’s Porsche

Now, if she had been a spokesperson for Macallan........

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Shut up Meg!

Go to your room.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
taste like crap anyways

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Funny thing about those boycotts is it takes actual numbers to have an effect.

Boycotts work for the Liberals & Progressives because we have the numbers, any alt-right conservative boycott has never succeeded because they're a small noisy ineffectual segment of our society.

K~

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I thought she was a JD spokesperson?

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Funny thing about those boycotts is it takes actual numbers to have an effect. Boycotts work for the Liberals & Progressives because we have the numbers, any alt-right conservative boycott has never succeeded because they're a small noisy ineffectual segment of our society. K~

Except when they boycotted Hillary....

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Funny thing about those boycotts is it takes actual numbers to have an effect. Boycotts work for the Liberals & Progressives because we have the numbers, any alt-right conservative boycott has never succeeded because they're a small noisy ineffectual segment of our society.

Hahaha - someones been spending a little too much time in the echo chamber

Jim beam sucks but it's cheap

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Beam is fantastically cheap whiskey...How dare you. Not everyone gets to consistently sip on single malt...

For the low end market, nothing comes close (I will say Haig club is fairly decent for the price too - solid value).

Lagavulin is my celebration bottle..

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It's swill...and she's an leftist idiot.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

She didn't make the anonymous donation in the name of Jim Beam, it was anonymous until she left it slip on national TV.
She probably wishes that she had just said she heard that someone did that and that she thought it was a funny idea.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Not sure I understand the reasoning for the boycott.

I'm as anti-abortion as you can get, I think it's murder of babies.

But she and anyone else are free to believe that killing unborn babies is cool. It is legal. And she's doing it on her own time with her own dime.

*shrug*

I don't drink Jim Beam, but I won't mock the people that do.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

Funny thing about those boycotts is it takes actual numbers to have an effect. Boycotts work for the Liberals & Progressives because we have the numbers, any alt-right conservative boycott has never succeeded because they're a small noisy ineffectual segment of our society. K~

Except when they boycotted Hillary....

edit on 11/4/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Its argh anyways.

Besides Russian shills only drink Vodka!!!

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Boycotts work for the Liberals & Progressives because we have the numbers, any alt-right conservative boycott has never succeeded because they're a small noisy ineffectual segment of our society.

K~

LOL
You really are a self important, self righteous Leftist, aren't you?
Tell me....what boycotts have the deranged Leftists ever succeeded in pulling off effectively?

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Shut up Meg!

Go to your room.

Now it makes complete sense...

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A nice looking leftist idiot.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: aethertek

K~

LOL
You really are a self important, self righteous Leftist, aren't you?
Tell me....what boycotts have the deranged Leftists ever succeeded in pulling off effectively?

They probably are the ones that got "Firefly" off the air.

Bastards.
edit on 4-11-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I see the male SJW's have taken up yarn knitting.

And I was all worried that after my grandmas generation died no one would remember how to.

Progress!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join