It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Nail In The Mandela Effect's Coffin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I just saw a VW commercial with an old van style looked new but had a fully connected logo just like people remember it having. Then flashed the split logo at the end. But why would they use the fully connected logo if its always been split?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

you know when the subject is brought up at get togethers, i often point to eye witness testimony.

many times people can be standing right side by side, and see the same event totally different. one might say the car was brown, the other blue, one might say he hit the gas, the other he sped up, one might say he had a bread, othe other he was clean shaven.

people do not always see things in the same, and their memory resisters many things different.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
And let's not forget:

www.bicycling.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

i like the front wheel drive one best.😈

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well...In my time line, Apple Corps was a record company and their logo was a green apple on one side and a cut in half apple on the other side....

How weird is that!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Well...In my time line, Apple Corps was a record company and their logo was a green apple on one side and a cut in half apple on the other side....

in my time line there was both and it was mainly used for Beatles solo releases. there were a few others that signed to the label. they shut it's doors in 1976, then reopen during the 90's don't remember the year. apple computers logo didn't come until 1976 and it wasn't a just a apple.

apple computers company's first logo was a plaque type design with newton under a apple tree. they also had many different color schemes through the years.

History of the Apple Logo

edit on 5-11-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
whoa!
thats amazing
i hope this hoax dies after this amazing experiment

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE get out

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I wanna be on the timeline of the guy who drew a crescent moon.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
take these two quite different groups and blur the differences in the name & Viola'...Mandella strikes again

see:

Procol Harum - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org... "
Procol Harum (/ ˈ p r oʊ k əl ˈ h ɑː r əm /) are an English rock band formed in 1967.

Boko Haram Ranked Ahead of ISIS for Deadliest Terror Group
www.nytimes.com...
· A new report tracking terrorist attacks around the world said the Nigerian militant group was... Ranked Ahead of ISIS for Deadliest Terror Group

edit on th30150989396605592017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
but the point is these things did change and the internet will show you that, its not all about false memory, like the luke skywalker one, its not bad memory its companies putting the quote wrong on t.shirts etc

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
i drew the logo perfectly from memory..and i research the mandela effect..

Comparing logos with the north pole ice cap/land mass being there or not, our position in the milky way is near the centre or at the edge is not that accurate imo

Now if what i mentioned doesn't affect you in any way, it must be because of 2 reasons..this changes didn't happen to everyone or you are not able to recall your past.

Speaking of logos, im so pissed i didn't realize immediately something is going on the first time i saw the "new" volkswagen logo...Im a programmer and artist and in through out my life paid big attention to logos in particular. I love re-branding. When i saw the volks logo with a gaping dash was way back 2012-13 and I just said to myself volks re-branded, what i never realized is that the logo i know never existed.

This happened also with our position in the milky way. I just attributed the change in location for the simple reason no one really knows where we are. What i didnt realize, all the illustrations pointing to the outer edge sagittarius arm never existed at all. The weirdest thing is that the very same illustration i use to find in google images search, now shows a different position.

I discovered about the rest ..north pole and stuff only after learning about the mandela effect through the Cern We are Happy Video.

There is 1 mandela logo i for sure dont agree with which is the Ford logo..i always remember it this way..as i said i practiced a lot drawing logos.

edit on 5-11-2017 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

In my original timeline you were Chadwicked. Or was it Chadwithus? I can't remember...

Very True. It is possible for a wrong spelling/fact to get out into the public domain, thus contaminating the public domain with the incorrect spelling/fact.

Here's a great example. The person making the small side label for this video probably fell into the "__stein is a common ending for names, so 'Berenstein' seems right" trap. The person who made the main label seemed to know the correct spelling, or was more careful in typing the label.

It might even be the case that the same person made both labels, but his or her brain was on autopilot when typing the small side label, and "Berenstein" came out of it due to that "brain on autopilot" not thinking about it, and just typing the common last name that ends in "-stein".

Either case, the result is that due to the mistake of the label maker, the spelling "Berenstein" is out in the public domain, ready to contaminate more people with that incorrect spelling.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Bad joke, don't want to confuse anyone lol..
edit on 5-11-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: muzzleflash

In my original timeline you were Chadwicked. Or was it Chadwithus? I can't remember...

Very True. It is possible for a wrong spelling/fact to get out into the public domain, thus contaminating the public domain with the incorrect spelling/fact.

Here's a great example. The person making the small side label for this video probably fell into the "__stein is a common ending for names, so 'Berenstein' seems right" trap. The person who made the main label seemed to know the correct spelling, or was more careful in typing the label.

It might even be the case that the same person made both labels, but his or her brain was on autopilot when typing the small side label, and "Berenstein" came out of it due to that "brain on autopilot" not thinking about it, and just typing the common last name that ends in "-stein".

Either case, the result is that due to the mistake of the label maker, the spelling "Berenstein" is out in the public domain, ready to contaminate more people with that incorrect spelling.

I was designing graphics for a guy selling "turmeric" but many are remembering "tumeric". Found later that to is on the effect list.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
Comparing logos with the north pole ice cap/land mass being there or not...

The idea that there was a land mass at the North Pole would make it impossible for the cold war idea that Russian and U.S. submarines could go under the north Pole through the water of the Arctic Ocean under the ice.

The idea of a submarine traveling under the North Pole was popularized in 1958 by the real-life USS Nautius and also in the Cold War-era novel Ice Station Zebra. If there was land at the North Pole, th real-life event and the events in the novel would not be possible.

...our position in the milky way is near the centre or at the edge is not that accurate imo

As for the idea of being taught that our solar system being closer to the edge of the galaxy, that is true.

However, that is only because science has learned more about our position over the past several years. A few decades ago, astronomers did think we were closer to the edge than we think we are today, but they had since refined our position through new and better observations and measurements.

...But the Solar system didn't move inward that fast. Instead, through better measurement and observation. we found where we actually are.

edit on 5/11/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

However, that is only because science has learned more about our position over the past several years. A few decades ago, astronomers did think we were closer to the edge than we think we are today, but they had since refined our position through new and better observations and measurements.

It's not about that, research something that shows our position at the edge..there is nothing, its not because it changed..it is since the beginning taught we are next to the centre.
edit on 5-11-2017 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's not about that, research something that shows our position at the edge..there is nothing, its not because it changed..it is since the beginning taught we are next to the centre.

I never heard anyone teach that we were near the center. Years ago it was taught that our solar system was close to the outer edge, but since then that idea has been refined to say that we are slightly further in from the outer edge than they once said. However, we are still closer to the outer edge than we are to the center, going by what they teach now.

Here is an illustration that shows our rough location:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I think he has a Mandela right now...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

That list of most popular logos is telling. Fast food, Starbucks, 7 eleven, cell phones, are we becoming a Nomadic society?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join