It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my first time back in maybe 10 years, looks better then ever.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Im going to use this account for achieving unidentified aerial phenomenon and aerospace disclosure through products released, evidence shown, speculation and meta data. I guess LOL. Im not sure I believe the high tech crafts in our atmosphere are alien or outer worldly. I believe man is a lot more advanced in technology. Ive been interested in space and flight but Im uneducated so I never pursued it as a hobby until now.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: throwawayman415

Sounds interesting. Welcome back.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It's about time! We've been really worried. You've been gone so long. Did you get the ping pong balls we sent you after, and why do you look so beat up?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What?
We said ping pong, not king kong.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Hi, Tom

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Namaste!

Welcome back to the Dharma Initiative!!

edit on 4-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Do you also provide popcorn?

++++
___
"
O

What do you know?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
many happy returns

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Welcome back!

I also think most of the ufo's that actually are vehicles are man made. Most. It's a huge Universe. Or Multiverse?

See you around the boards.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Welcome back to the forum. I look forward to seeing your threads around the site in the future.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Welcome back. Good non-political modern topics is exactly what this place needs more of right now. Excellent timing.

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Dude... don't bring back Namaste, please. Let it go. It was hard enough to kill off the first time around.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

But that is the Dharma Initiatives standard greeting.

I HAD to act the part in character.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

your involvement revolves around :

Im not sure I believe the high tech crafts in our atmosphere are alien or outer worldly.

What you expecting from here...

We, too, have questions...What if those UFOs all through recorded history are self created mental projections by 'Mutant' Humans with telekenisis powers ( with Psychic-Powers like the Witches we burned in olden days)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Welcome back! Interesting to delve in to some of the UFO and aircraft forums here, lots of great information collected over the years no doubt.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You wouldn't believe me if I told you about the last ten years but I will say the Opioid crisis is not a conspiracy. The OPICRI plan to give certain privileged westerners enough dope to hang themselves was a concerted effort by a few very rich and sophisticated people. I fell for it but ten years later I'm sober and back in the real world LOL. That's why I've been gone so long and look like 20 pounds of crap in a 15 pound bag.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Do you mean like remote viewing? Instead of being what most would consider real, only a few could see the UFOs mentally and to those people it was fact UFOs were real? That's a great theory, but do you need to be mutant to remote view or am I just doing it wrong?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It is a huge universe and in my heart I'm sure there are universes far younger and more tech advanced then humans today can dream of. I Believe there is a universe with a planet full of "people" that never got involved with religion instead of wars the nations had Olympics and science contest. These "people" learned basic flight and electricity concepts at the same time in there timeline as humans learned music and farming.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I am happy to hear you are doing better! My son in law had issues with drug addiction in his younger days and also eventually beat it. But it took several years, and more importantly a heck of a lot of hard work & resolve on his part and support of family/friends.

I was always a bit of a skeptic when it came to the opiate crisis, but after seeing many people affected (including my own SIL) my attitude changed completely. I fully support publically funded treatment programs for addicts, and also emphasize how important setting up a trusted network of close friends and family can be to helping someone recover.

Good for you buddy, and hope you continue doing well

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome back post I actually didn't think I'd get any replies due to my screen name and topics I'm into. This defiantly a cool site and I'm glad its here still after so long.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

No problem buddy!

A lot has changed here, but I think you will find the community is still good ole ATS

Of course you are likely to see some of us crazy political mud-slingers in action. Politics has permeated into most discussions, but some of the strict conspiracy-only discussion areas are still sanctuaries of non-politicized discussion.

edit on 11/7/2017 by JBurns because: "santuaries" lol

new topics

top topics

join