It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Rand Paul attacked in home

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hell, even Donna Brazile is afraid of being attacked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From Russians. Not from the DNC.

There's a difference?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why don't you just wait for a police report before condemning an entire group of people for the actions of one.
Poor logic.

...but it's how they roll.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

His neighbor? Are we sure this isn't about tree limbs or outdoor lighting issues?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yes. He came out swinging. I wasn't joking.

I was going to say something about the Bowling Green massacre but checked myself.
edit on 1142017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

He's one criminal. He's not me he's not anyone else but himself. Broaden your mind son.

I'm assuming you have the same attitude about the guy who ran people over at the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally. He had absolutely nothing to do with anyone else there, and no one there nor the ideology that was being represented had anything to do with it right? Actions of a lone individual.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

He's one criminal. He's not me he's not anyone else but himself. Broaden your mind son.

I'm assuming you have the same attitude about the guy who ran people over at the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally. He had absolutely nothing to do with anyone else there, and no one there nor the ideology that was being represented had anything to do with it right? Actions of a lone individual.

Nah. Every Trump voter, every white person and Trump was responsible for that.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

No he was part of a hate group. He came there for the express purpose of doing harm to a specific group of people. But I also didn't put every republican into that pot either.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No I don't think like that either.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

No he was part of a hate group. He came there for the express purpose of doing harm to a specific group of people. But I also didn't put every republican into that pot either.

Oh ok. Enjoy your hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You do. You're trying to limit it to appear more reasonable, but you still extend individual actions to groups if they're groups you don't like. You're a hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Liquesence

His neighbor? Are we sure this isn't about tree limbs or outdoor lighting issues?

Yeah, who knows?

The fact that the dude reportedly tackled him from behind is bizarre.

It could have been something as simple as, he had a few drinks, had some company, and was like "watch this guys, I'ma go tackle my neighbor Rand."

Suddenly "Assault! Dem attacks Congressman! in his own home!"

Who knows.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Remember the super peaceful BLM protest in dallas?
It was pure peace and love [except for the 5 murdered police officers]
Other than those murders, BLM’s “March” was all bubble gum and sunshine rainbows...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Hey Johnny,
Don’t you have a tree to milk for syrup or whatever y’all do up there?

-Chris

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Attacked outside his home by a 59 year old man?

And this guy lived in the same gated neighborhood?

I wonder if he caught Rand screwing his daughter or wife. These things are usually personal.

The guy who attacked Paul is (was) a Dr in Bowling Green. Has a patent.

Anesthesiology

www.healthgrades.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

He's a rabid Trump hater who posts on Facebook to share his feelings with the collective on the Left to receive affirmation. That is not the m o of a loner.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just to clarify my position, I don't think all Democrats are responsible for this Democrat's actions, whether his motivations were political or not. However, to pretend hateful rhetoric doesn't influence people is just naive and unrealistic. When you talk about Republican congressmen like they want millions of people to die if they don't approve of your version of healthcare, like they are racists and want to destroy families if they don't agree with your immigration policy, want to strip rights from women because they think an unborn baby is a life... that can have an effect on people's actions. Their actions are still their own, and no one else should face legal consequences but the person who carried them out.

The same can happen on the other side. Look at the moron who went into the pizza shop with a gun because of the pizzagate story. His actions are his own, but if you think the people who shared that story had absolutely zero effect on the guy, you're just wrong. I'm not advocating limiting free speech, but people should at least make an attempt to be responsible and accurate with that speech. And even though we can't hold them criminally responsible for divisive rhetoric, we can hold them morally responsible and vote accordingly.

Edit: This can happen whether the hateful rhetoric is coming from a "hate group" or from a national political party. The only difference is level of popularity.
edit on 4 11 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Most people have had neighbors they don't get along with. There's been a few times i've felt like punching my neighbor in the face. Came close.

They were neighbors who had problems for years. Being a Rep. and Dem. added fuel to the fire.

Blindsiding Paul just shows how much of a wuss he is.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I'm just not surprised any more.

It's almost a *meh*

There is so much hatred on either side that this isn't really shocking any more.

*shrugs*

Sad, but that's America in 2017.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm just not surprised any more.

It's almost a *meh*

There is so much hatred on either side that this isn't really shocking any more.

*shrugs*

Sad, but that's America in 2017.

No part of my posts were meant to convey surprise. I'm surprised this # doesn't happen more often honestly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join