It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI turns over new Clinton investigation documents to Congress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Even if he did recuse himself, the people doing the investigation still had to work under him after the investigation was done. Do you think they were going to find anything that would hurt their boss?

Nothing will come out of this information Congress has, she is a former first lady.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Even if he did recuse himself, the people doing the investigation still had to work under him after the investigation was done. Do you think they were going to find anything that would hurt their boss?

Nothing will come out of this information Congress has, she is a former first lady.

It certainly lends more credibility to the stories a while back of FBI officials internally fighting and conflicting.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: rickymouse

It certainly lends more credibility to the stories a while back of FBI officials internally fighting and conflicting.

Actually, yeah. it kind of does make sense what you said there.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71
Why is he still deputy director of the FBI?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

We are witnessing a very strategic destruction of the deep state, along both sides of the isle.

McCabe is guilty as the rest and has probably flipped at this point and now they can release the info.

Is it controlled demolition though? I'm not sure my interpretation is that the real deep state or shadow government is being deconstructed right now. I do see puppets being put on the sacrificial altar.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Right. Exactly this, except I wouldn't say lobbyists themselves own politician. They are just middle men for powerful corporations and special interests. A few of these characters such as the Bushes or Clintons may be part of the real cabal, but I agree with you that likely a majority of figures such as senators or other aren't truly in "the club."

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

We are witnessing a very strategic destruction of the deep state, along both sides of the isle.

McCabe is guilty as the rest and has probably flipped at this point and now they can release the info.

Is it controlled demolition though? I'm not sure my interpretation is that the real deep state or shadow government is being deconstructed right now. I do see puppets being put on the sacrificial altar.

It is hard to say, but at the core of it, I have to believe that the factions have been divided by the truly sick monsters that Operate the black money, drugs, weapons, people trafficking and the other faction that patiently planned out their moves and had to wait until the last administration out of power.

I do not think Trump has any other role to play except being a distraction while the real work is done.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

It is hard to say, but at the core of it, I have to believe that the factions have been divided by the truly sick monsters that Operate the black money, drugs, weapons, people trafficking and the other faction that patiently planned out their moves and had to wait until the last administration out of power.

I do not think Trump has any other role to play except being a distraction while the real work is done.

So you are referring to the idea that there are warring deep state factions? I would like to believe as you say that one is purer or less corrupt. Many of the things you are describing go back probably to the 50's or 60's wouldn't you agree? What has changed?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
And this is all well and good, potential criminality should be thoroughly investigated. And I hope they find enough to bring charges against her.

The timing of all of these 'But Hillary' things though has so clearly been orchestrated to try and distract attention from the Trump investigations though.

Bwahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

After a year of listening to "Just wait till the indictments come down, Trump is going down! hahahah", I think it's time for ya'll to STFDASTFU for a bit. (IMHO)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

NEW?

Gimme a break.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

NEW?

Gimme a break.

TROLL?

Give it a rest.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

So you are referring to the idea that there are warring deep state factions? I would like to believe as you say that one is purer or less corrupt. Many of the things you are describing go back probably to the 50's or 60's wouldn't you agree? What has changed?

You are correct, many of the things that have been going on have been since the very inception of our intelligence apparatus after they brought in the Nazi's (operation paperclip). They have consistently consolidated their power and everyone knew that there is a power you do not mess with.

I think the real big change happened for a variety of different reasons, mainly the growing awareness of the public after 9/11, which would also have been a major awakening for the good Military/Intelligence who saw through the false flag narrative but were powerless to do anything.

I think they have been biding their time and waiting for the right opportunity and I think that P-gate gave them that opportunity. Weiner's laptop was the beginning of the end, adding in their the Podesta leaks and the research done on Steemit/elsewhere before it got shut down and people realized that we are not only dealing with people corrupt with power, we are dealing with pure evil on a scale that had been previously ignored.

Now it is time for the dark deeds to come to light and slowly but surely we are seeing that. I know it is a long shot, but some of the 4chan ANON's have been on point with their version, which fits into what I tried to describe.

This is my hopeful view!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

People like the Clintons are protected by the highest authorities in the USA. That is why 911, political murders..phedophile investigations and such will lead to nowhere...ever. Until there is a giant overhaul in Washington..and not to forget the entertainment industry...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Thanks for the input everyone. I didn't mean to abandon the thread earlier. I forgot I had a family function.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join