It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Let The Russians Win

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
trump won b/c he isnt hillary

all this russian nonsense was a smoke screen from the dems to try and cover up THEIR ties to russia, which is being exposed
edit on 4-11-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They didn't present trump as the ideal candidate so much as they presented Clinton as the spawn of Satan.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Most of the ads that were bought promoted left wing causes. They organized BLM marches...So, who was duped?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Painterz

a reply to: Painterz

You don't understand because you're WRONG. The fact that the leftist cult will always continue to give each other pats on the back over BS threads such as this is proof of the delusions liberals experience everyday.

Liberalism means freedom? meaning, erase history, throw tantrums when losing and blindly assert opinion as fact? Absolutely not.

But instead you've retreated into fear and lies.

Lmfao, oh the irony.

"No matter how many caps-locks..." really? it was just one word.

"Hatred of all things"
That would be liberals who can't accept our President.
That would be the liberal media and slanderous coverage.
That would be liberal hollywood and seeking suggestions on removing our President by any means.
That would be our liberal leftist users here on ATS who can't see anything beyond their delusions.
That, would be this very thread.

Naw, no echo chambers, just truth and us pointing, laughing at you.

Do you have any idea how many times you use the word liberals and that by constantly blaming "the other side" you only diminish your own points which without all the taking sides the other guys are bad and we are good nonsense you would come across far better.

But you do not care to listen to anyting I have to say because I am just a lefty right?
You're blaming right now, hypocrite much?
What are you? some white knight on a horse? you're not and the leftist in you reeks.
You've made zero points for anything that leans right, quit playing innocent and dumb.
edit on 4-11-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Trump would never have won without russia. As we can plainly see now...He had nothing to offer but his big fat mouth.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Another in depth analysis!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump would never have won without russia. As we can plainly see now...He had nothing to offer but his big fat mouth.
LMFAO, you make my day EVERYDAY.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
This is why Trump will win again.

Not because of the Russians, but because liberals continue to display a profound lack of comprehension for why they lost.

Three simple letters.... HRC.

In 2020, they will lose again because they are on track for the previous four years of only complaining, justifying and excusing that loss. No message on the issues. No forward thinking plan or vision. Only four years of throwing what has to be largest and longest collective bitch session in history.

Keep telling the Trump electorate they are stupid... They'll make sure you never see the Oval Office again.

Frankly if I were Trump, I wouldn't want another term. I will vote for him if he runs again. Were lucky to have him.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You don't understand because you're WRONG. The fact that the leftist cult will always continue to give each other pats on the back over BS threads such as this is proof of the delusions liberals experience everyday.

Liberalism means freedom? meaning, erase history, throw tantrums when losing and blindly assert opinion as fact? Absolutely not.

Lmfao, oh the irony.

"Hatred of all things"
That would be liberal hollywood and seeking suggestions on removing our President by any means.
That would be our liberal leftist users here on ATS who can't see anything beyond their delusions.

Do you have any idea how many times you use the word liberals and that by constantly blaming "the other side" you only diminish your own points which without all the taking sides the other guys are bad and we are good nonsense you would come across far better.

But you do not care to listen to anyting I have to say because I am just a lefty right?
What are you? some white knight on a horse? you're not and the leftist in you reeks.
You've made zero points for anything that leans right, quit playing innocent and dumb.

well that is because I am from the UK and have mostly left winged political views.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Which Russian, exactly, was it that said, "Secretary Clinton or her colleagues...were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information. ... Secretary Clinton....should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation?"

Trump would have lost to just about any other person in the world, even an indicted ham sandwich. Hillary never would have lost without her own misdeeds.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Trump would never have won without russia.

I hope someone on the left uses that as a bumper sticker for 2018 and 2020. In fact, the left should fear that the right might use that.

Some people are totally clueless.

ETA: btw, I'm not joking.
edit on 4-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

They didn't present trump as the ideal candidate so much as they presented Clinton as the spawn of Satan.

This is another good point.

One that I think is being well made by some of the comments in this thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary Clinton did!

It's as simple as that. Hillary is just that bad.

You need to accept that Hillary is the reason Trump won. Seriously!

I wish people could realize that Hilary, while not a perfect human being, has been actively persecuted and demonized since she dared to be a non-traditional First Lady with healthcare policy in the 90's.

Republican propagada, especially the likes of Newt Gingrich, have created the monster people hate, and that monster was reinforced by Russian propaganda and the alt-right and sexism, even on the Berners side.

Hilary is not the monster people hate, but no one really cares tonfigure that out because they are more comfortable with hating her. They may not even know why.

It's useless to debate people's feelings or even discuss facts as no one can agree on what the facts really are.

I realize people may hate me for saying this. Whatever. She lost by less than 80,000 votes spread over three states, which had tons of gerrymandering and suppression. She had 3.5 million votes more than Trump nation wide. The idea that "the people" wanted Trump is false.

edit on 4-11-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Trump would never have won without russia.

I hope someone on the left uses that as a bumper sticker for 2018 and 2020. In fact, the left should fear that the right might use that.

Some people are totally clueless.

ETA: btw, I'm not joking.

I am going to make that the tag on the bottom of my posts and see what happens.

It is Saturday evening over here and a quiet night.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Had Hillary and the DNC not cheated Bernie would you still think the same. The fact is your own crooked party went along with whatever Hillary wanted. I bet she is the one who gave the questions as she already had the answers. They say it was the other way around but we will never know I voted trump because Hillary was so crooked.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Lmfao, oh the irony.

"Hatred of all things"

I find it astounding how terrified some of you are of left wing politics.

You guys act like having leftist views makes one some kind of evil monster or mentally retarded.

Do you not see how childish that is, you might as well just say "your views are different to mine therefore you're a moron"

The arrogance is astounding.

I think quite a lot of you need to understand that having different political views is just that different views, we should all try to respect the views of others.

Yet every time I write a thread like this all I seem to get (usually from the same members) is crap about delusional idiotic or evil leftists.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
Had Hillary and the DNC not cheated Bernie would you still think the same. The fact is your own crooked party went along with whatever Hillary wanted. I bet she is the one who gave the questions as she already had the answers. They say it was the other way around but we will never know I voted trump because Hillary was so crooked.

She didn't cheat Bernie. Bernie was never really a Democrat anyway.

This is a tired narrative that fits Russian propaganda too. It is not, however, truth.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

HRC is the victim of a vast right wing conspiracy.

Like I said, clueless.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Lmfao, oh the irony.

"Hatred of all things"

well that is because I am from the UK and have mostly left winged political views.

Then mind your business?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Guess you didn't check in with Bernie, Donna or Elizabeth...or the ocean of other people who say the same.

Baffled why some people continue to hold water for HRC.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join