It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Let The Russians Win

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I find it really interesting you decided to come back from your "break" just so you could continue doing what made you take a break to begin with.

Still the same ol' Coin I see..

Virtue signalling feels good, eh?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

well comey did seem to have quite the interest with increasing cooperation with the fsb ever since he was appointed to head the fbi so you never know... playing both sides is all about balance after all.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The Russians merely exposed what was going on. Shouldn't we, as a Nation, be thanking them in ways? Had it not been for them, we would probably be stuck with the same establishment hierarchy. Does Russia have an agenda for doing this? Of course. Maybe they know that with Hillary, there would be war. I would expose a corrupt Government to prevent war with my own country, Duh.

Now I could be wrong and there is maybe more too it, but this is what I see as the "gist of it".
edit on 4-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
When are you liberals going to recognize you lost?,if you think your smart or edgy type,you in reality look foolish,no matter what story you make up,if you didn't realize was the Democrats selling uranium to Russia,how could Trump be involved,your easy to debunk

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
With the recent arrests in the Mueller investigation I think that there is something that has to be said, its quite a obvious point but not one I have seen discussed. First lets just take away the whole idea of Russian collusion. While yes I do believe there there is more to be revealed from the ongoing investigations for now lets pretend that there was no collusion, none, nobody from the Trump campaign had any contact with any Russians or persons linked to Russia.

If we take this approach, there is still one massive problem, its now abundantly clear and has been for quite some time that the Russians influenced the campaign. They fought was I think could be regarded as the most successful misinformation war in history. They used various tactics such as hacking, advertising and social media manipulation to undermine the Democratic Party and actively promote Trump as the ideal presidential candidate.

I don’t see any point in going over everything that we already know, I think it is fair to say that the Russians influenced this election. Yet I already know who will deny this, the Trump supporters and then the question has to be why they deny this in the face of such overwhelming evidence.

I think the answer is quite simple, they were duped.

Trumps supporters have fell for this massive Russian propaganda campaign in the most spectacular way possible and as a result the desired outcome for the Kremlin has been achieved. All because Trumps supporters permitted themselves, through their hate of liberal ideals and the Democrats to be willingly influenced by the Russians and essentially let the Russians sway the election.

Trumps supporters have enabled the Russians to do what was previously unthinkable, they have aloud them to win, they have won, they got their guy into the Whitehouse, their candidate won. Trump was as much a candidate of the Republican Party as she was the Kremlin, collusion or no collusion for the Russians having Trump in the Whitehouse was always going to be the best outcome.

Not only that they have now demonstrated that with enough resources and know how they can influence even the most powerful democracy and bend it to their will. All because Trump supporters could not see through the Russian propaganda machine.

You guys let the Russians win regardless if there was collusion or not.

Let's see, Hillary deleted emails, illegal server, classified information on unsecured server, the Russians read that stuff with little to no effort thanks to her purposeful choices which by definition is collusion.

Hillary called Americans "deplorables", amazing for a candidate who wants people to vote for her. She is either the most inept bumbling candidate in the history of politics or was so confident the system was rigged in her favor that she didn't have to care what she said or did.

Bazzile confirms Hillary rigged the DNC in her favor, which proves she is an election rigger. If she would rig the Primaries, of course she would spend monies and take actions to rig the general election too.

Let's not forget Weinergate. Her personal assistant's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. The classified Hillary docs on a convicted perverts laptop. Nobody wants to give her the keys to anything of value, let's get real.

link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

When is either side gonna realize we all lost.

link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
When are you liberals going to recognize you lost?,if you think your smart or edgy type,you in reality look foolish,no matter what story you make up,if you didn't realize was the Democrats selling uranium to Russia,how could Trump be involved,your easy to debunk

The OP is from the UK so he has not lost anything.

The question is about the influence not who won or lost.

Are you outright denying that there was no outside influence on the 2016 election?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The real story is how complacent and egotistical right wing Americans have become. Dumbed down to the point where they believe the Trump admin is telling the truth just because the media sometimes lies..

I don't blame the Russians, I blame the stupidity of every person who shares the articles and argues the manufactured right-wing Russian talking points simply because they've been told to hate the other side so much.

You're the problem.

And until you can let go of your pride and admit you were played our country will never move forward. Then again, some people like being played. The weak among us take delight in belonging to something bigger than themselves in order to validate what they believe in and who they are.

And that's the saddest part of the whole human condition to me. People have such little knowledge of self that they look to politicians like Trump as some kind of savior.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

the funny thing is that he's not even American, but British

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If you want to talk about influence, i give you influence:

Having 90% of the press on your side... And still loosing
Having 99% of the establishment on your side ...and still loosing
Having 1 billion dollars to campaign ( half of it illegal and stolen )... and still loosing
Having the questions in advance... And still loosing
Having the government agencies and the president on your side.. and still loosing
While all this was known in advance.. The left kept cheering for Hillary

200 dollars of Russian tweets..
And they are still crying for a year now..

Shut the f#ck up and go find better candidates and plans before you open your mouth ever again.

Idiots.

edit on 4-11-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

To be fair...you see more hate coming from the Democrats right now.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

put up or shut up....show me liberals that don't think trump won the election...now if you're talking about HOW HE WON, it's a whole different ballgame.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The term sore-losers comes to mind.
edit on 4-11-2017 by Milkweed because: I'm illiterate.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trumps supporters have enabled the Russians to do what was previously unthinkable, they have aloud them to win, they have won, they got their guy into the Whitehouse, their candidate won. Trump was as much a candidate of the Republican Party as she was the Kremlin, collusion or no collusion for the Russians having Trump in the Whitehouse was always going to be the best outcome.

Previously unthinkable? Is this the first US Presidential election you have ever witnessed?

Can you name one election since JFK where the candidates from both parties were not virtually required to go to AIPAC and pledge their undying loyalty to Israel? During this past campaign, both candidates had no problem calling half of Americans every name in the book. Yet, both candidates promised to fully support Israel with America's blood and treasure. Why is no one investigating that?

You don't think other countries and international organizations are influencing US elections? A handful of Saudi terrorists kill 3000+ people on 9/11 and we go on an invasion spree attacking countries that had nothing to do with it. Tens of thousands of people die every year from drugs being smuggled in from Mexico. Why don't we have no fly zones and boots on the ground to combat that? Why is it that both parties are perfectly content to ship American jobs overseas, and bring in foreigners to do the jobs that can't be exported?

Why is no one concerned about US intelligence agencies influencing elections? Where do you think that candidates get all that mud to sling against each other? Private investigators? Right. People who can track down a conversation in a locker room from decades ago but can't scam a copy of a birth certificate or college transcripts. Then there are the MSMs shilling for the candidates of their choices.

Of all the countries and organizations influencing American elections, I think Russia is pretty low on the totem pole. Even lower, though, is the American people. That's why we get choices like Clinton or Trump.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You beter ask how Hillary Lost.

Because everyone with more then one brain cell was fed up with conventional politics.

Trump isn't right... or left.

He is an outsider.. Who is gonna drain the swamp or die.

And all people who have been following politics after WW2 should be happy something changed.. because the path we had did not work

Is Trump flawless? I hope not, that would be more creepy.

But this idiot witch hunt... is beyond all intelligence.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Nation States have always meddled in other States elections. Would you rather they go in guns blazing for regime change like the Brits and the USA do?

Get out of the basement and stop peddling lies.

link   
a reply to: EartOccupant Ummm no. I am glad she lost. She is a snake and so is Trump. Not all Ds are pro Hillary. Time to adult now

link   
Does anyone ever get the feeling that most people are too afraid to admit they really don't understand what's going on? I mean, people hate feeling like they are ignorant and uneducated. They scour the available resources looking for facts and figures that give them the illusion they know what happened. Is it so baseless to say that we really don't know?
I read comment after comment stating opinions as facts, or even facts as known truths, but I cannot honestly say I believe them regardless of whether I want to or not. All I'm saying is that whichever "source", "expert", MSM, alternative news outlet, or really anyone claiming facts, is just telling us a story which often is assumed to be true.
If you think you know something, give us proof. If someone said it was true, like an expert, what do other experts say of that individual? It's apparent that some of us want to waste our time arguing over trivial matters, ignoring any real discussions about how this affects us as a whole.
I never admit I understand something until I thoroughly research, and even then I still ask questions. Since when did everyone stop asking questions and start spouting truths like they truly know. These arguments over minuscule ideas won't further the realization of truth, but only hinder it.
Give us facts with sources, and not just one. Every source, what does everyone say? But no, it's not that easy, there aren't enough sources, because even when we have every single piece of evidence we think we need to understand, can we fully say that we know truth?
I think not.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Agreed.

Now produce a better plan and candidate, instead of this idiotic hate frenchy !

Democracy is not perfect, the other side can win also. Suck it up, or accept totalitarianism.

You choose.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No one was duped, my mind was made up after the primaries. It was really made up from the moment I saw Hillary was running, never have liked her since the Whitewater stuff in the 90's.

Furthermore, all of the behavior you described (minus the "collusion" conspiracy - which I agree with removing) is standard operating procedure for nation-state intelligence agencies.

Do you truly believe the United States has never interfered in another nation's elections? I can cite half a dozen such examples from memory alone.

Time to move on from the Russia conspiracy, since the entire left wing already believes it (and won't vote for Trump) and the entire right wing doesn't give two cents (and will vote for him regardless).

Intelligence agencies do this stuff back and forth, it is standard operating procedure. Nothing really to see here. No one is getting "duped." I am sure we'll spread some propaganda through VOA or close some embassies in retaliation (oh we already have?)
edit on 11/4/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join