It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Let The Russians Win

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Good point. I've been a Trump supporter before they came up with the Russian BS. When I heard about it, I thought it was a good thing to expose Hillary as a criminal
and her party as the most corrupted and twisted.

It wouldn't make a difference if were Bolivians instead of Russians.

Intersting post.

Just to be totally clear, I do not believe that Russia influenced all Trump supporters.

I know that there will be many like you who voted for him because you liked his policies or perhaps you were just fed up with the political establishment.

Well, I voted for him because he seems to be more independent than republican. At the beginning not even republicans liked him, that was definitely a good sign. Media making fun of him, another good sign.

I won a lunch in my job, my boss lost it.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milkweed
a reply to: nonspecific

If you base your vote off of memes...you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

What about viting for a political party because thats what your daddy did and his daddy before him?

Or because of what you saw on tv?

Voting without looking in depth into the full ramifacions of your actions is irresponsible regardless of the source of your information.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I did likewise..

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Um, OP, no....just no. The Dems sold out the Country when the DNC stole the nomination from Senator Sanders and literally...and I absolutely do mean literally, forced miliions upon millions of us current President Trump supporter to vote for him to prevent the head of the Clinton Cartel from seizing absolute power.

We continue to support him now because we want America to succeed, as it has ever since he was legally elected last November. That does not mean we will vote for him again (depends on the options) next election, but the majority of us will support him brcause we are Americans and proud of America. And not one of us helped Russia in any way, shape, or form.

p.s. Senator Sanders would be POTUS today if not for the DNC, who blew it then and continues to implode now. Russians had nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I just don't see the byproduct of alleged interfering. Everyone I know had their minds made up long before the election took place. I know that's anecdotal but we've had a two party system forever and very few people vote third party.

But if they did we might have had a hawt seksy Aussie running the show instead.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Continue to believe your OP. PLEASE!

It is the signal reason the democrats are out of power and will remains so for the foreseeable future.

Nothing, I mean nothing is ever the fault of the democrats, themselves. Ever.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You know, that might of worked in the 60's, and a lot of people do just that. I have lost many a friend over this . I suppose in reality they weren't too good of friends then were they. They surely weren't unconditional friends. My folks were lifelong Democrats up until the 90's

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You really should step away from the keyboard and get a life .
Theres more to life than american politics .

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
No direct examples of how Russia got millions of votes for Trump.

No examples of how Russia has received any advantages since Trump took office either.

Just cheap talk that's been unraveling.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I agree. I am not the sum of my father's beliefs or actions. He voted Hillary. I opted out because neither canidate truly had my best interest in mind.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Says the person posting in a political thread lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milkweed
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Says the person posting in a political thread lol.

Waiting on taxi to go to next bar .

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary Clinton did!

It's as simple as that. Hillary is just that bad.

You need to accept that Hillary is the reason Trump won. Seriously!
Hillary may have made you vote for Trump, but she works for the Russians.
edit on 4-11-2017 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Hay Bro.....

"After all, most of the Yankees I have met still think we in the South are nothing more than 'baccy-chewin', backwoods, uneducated, 'shine-drinkin' ne'er-do-wells. They see us as the Iraqi see the Kurds, a bunch of unwanted semi-humans that nature should have wiped out a long time ago. So, yes, there is a struggle there."

You know that's the best kept secret to keeping those who think that way, far away from us. I am glad they think that, and don't pollute our Tradition and morals.

Come,go wit me.

edit on 4-11-2017 by Plotus because: Southern pride

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So did Russia plant classified documents on Clinton's personal server? Did they black male Comey into saying Clinton and her team were "extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information"?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
trump supporters and every other side are both being manipulated equally, honestly america started slipping right after putin took over russia in 2000, and what we see with trump and all this chaos since the election is just a culmination of a concerted propaganda campaign targeting both sides with the single goal to destabilize america and isolate us from the rest of the world, and everyone keeps falling for it.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis

originally posted by: KawRider9

Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary Clinton did!

It's as simple as that. Hillary is just that bad.

You need to accept that Hillary is the reason Trump won. Seriously!
Hillary may have made you vote for Trump, but she works for the Russians.

only in the minds of trumptards

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Abort.
edit on 4-11-2017 by Templeton because: Don't feed the trolls

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

...NOT ONLY THAT...Trump supporters let the Russians get control of 20% of the U.S. uranium production capability.

OH...WAIT....that was Obama and Hillary.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I just don't see the byproduct of alleged interfering. Everyone I know had their minds made up long before the election took place. I know that's anecdotal but we've had a two party system forever and very few people vote third party.

But if they did we might have had a hawt seksy Aussie running the show instead.

A 61-million-person experiment in social influence and political mobilization

It seems that they already looked into social medias possible influence on voting back in 2010.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join