It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Let The Russians Win

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Kryties

If that makes you sleep better, believe in that fairy tale.

We'll see soon enough.

If, indeed, Trump is indicted and impeached I shall be merciless in quoting everyone who defended him and claimed he did no wrong and would serve both full terms. Just fair warning is all so there is no crying or anything.

I doubt there will be anything like the crying from some (cough) that we have witnessed here since November 8th.

Oh I can't wait to see you proven wrong lol.

Plenty of "snowflakes" on your side mate.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Trump is not worrying, but you seem to be. Good luck in your fantasy land idea that Trump will be impeached. He will not. Mueller is not going to present any evidence to lead to that. But it's cute that you are hopeful with that. Here's the phone number to the suicide Hotline if you get depressed. 1-800-Hillary2020.
edit on 5-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

There is zero proof or indeed any suggestion that Russia influenced the election. Once that FACT is established the rest of your argument is moot.

Umm....yes there is suggestion or the friggin case wouldn't be being looked at by Mueller.

All I'm seeing is Trump supporters starting to get scared now that Mueller has flipped 3 people and is now getting into the meat of the investigation. They are doing everything they can to deflect attention onto somebody.....ANYBODY....else. Failing that they just stamp their feet like a petulant child and claim "zero proof" when there is clearly enough to have begun the investigation and thus far flipped 3 witnesses.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Hillaryious, har har, no one on the Trump side is worried at all.

Here's the phone number to the suicide Hotline if you get depressed. 1-800-Hillary2020.
edit on 5-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Trump is not worrying, but you seem to be. Good luck in your fantasy land idea that Trump will be impeached. He will not. Mueller is not going to present any evidence to lead to that. But it's cute that you are hopeful with that. Here's the phone number to the suicide Hotline if you get depressed. 1-800-Hillary2020.

LOLOLOLOL.

Now you've really lost the plot. LOL. Apparently "Trump isn't worrying but I seem to be" LOLOL. You really had to reach low into that bag of nonsense to pull that one out didn't you lol. Why on EARTH would I be worried? Everything is going to plan, the case is progressing and Trump supporters are starting to lose the plot trying to come up with deflections, lies and excuses. It's gold! I'm not worrying, I'm happy as could be right now!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

There is zero proof or indeed any suggestion that Russia influenced the election. Once that FACT is established the rest of your argument is moot.

Umm....yes there is suggestion or the friggin case wouldn't be being looked at by Mueller.

All I'm seeing is Trump supporters starting to get scared now that Mueller has flipped 3 people and is now getting into the meat of the investigation. They are doing everything they can to deflect attention onto somebody.....ANYBODY....else. Failing that they just stamp their feet like a petulant child and claim "zero proof" when there is clearly enough to have begun the investigation and thus far flipped 3 witnesses.

Ummm, no. The investigation is into Russian activities to TRY to influence the election and any support they may have had from Americans - including Trump campaign officials.

There is no one claiming that the election was actually influenced - apart from those still crying about losing.

Like I said - zero proof or claims from the investigation. We have however been told that no votes were changed from any hacking. So if you'd like to isolate some Facebook ads, and other online Russian activity as an influence on the result you'd have to prove it - and prove that the propaganda from other media also didn't effect it the other way. Good luck.

edit on 5/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

And when Trump is reelected in 2020, just call 1-800-Hillary2020 to talk you down from your suicidal thoughts.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

We'll see soon enough.

If, indeed, Trump is indicted and impeached I shall be merciless in quoting everyone who defended him and claimed he did no wrong and would serve both full terms. Just fair warning is all so there is no crying or anything.

I doubt there will be anything like the crying from some (cough) that we have witnessed here since November 8th.

I can only say if that happens, I will understand your joy and amusement, as I have experienced it for months listening to the likes of you.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My major fear over this whole shebang: Is that Trump would want to start a war ( or World War 3 maybe?) with North Korea, just to deflect attention (the threat of impeachment) from the Mueller investigation.

Is Trump that cynical or mad?

Yes...I think he is.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Mate, what a load of twaddle.

I'm not going to get into any more back and forth about this. We will see soon what the outcome is. If and when this all leads to Russia and Trump, I shall be there front and center making sure all his supporters don't try and deflect, lie or make BS excuses.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

And when Trump is reelected in 2020, just call 1-800-Hillary2020 to talk you down from your suicidal thoughts.

This will be one quote I'll plaster everywhere if and when his orange ass is indicted and impeached. Fair warning.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

We'll see soon enough.

I can only say if that happens, I will understand your joy and amusement, as I have experienced it for months listening to the likes of you.

Will that "understanding" also include the knowledge that the "likes of me" were right all along?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
My major fear over this whole shebang: Is that Trump would want to start a war ( or World War 3 maybe?) with North Korea, just to deflect attention (the threat of impeachment) from the Mueller investigation.

Yes...I think he is.

He's doing his best to try and deflect the attention onto Hillary at the moment. When that fails, nothing would surprise me what he tries next.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So if you'd like to isolate some Facebook ads, and other online Russian activity as an influence on the result you'd have to prove it

Is it your position that media campaigns, advertising, marketing have zero effect?

People have just been spending what? Gazillions? for hundreds of years now for no reason?

Candidates spending on campaigns has no return?

That seems an odd position to take. The zero-effect position on media campaigns seems to border on delusion.
edit on 5-11-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If that helps you, write it in your coloring book and on your safe space walls.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Yes...I think he is.

Maybe, but no doubt the generals and senior cabinet officials have discussed this as well and have plans to box him in if he fully spins off the rails.

He is dangerously incompetent and has some disorders at play, but folks like McMasters are well aware of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Petty jealousies will get you nowhere fast.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Petty jealousies will get you nowhere fast.

What?

Have you completely lost what little was left of your mind?

Jealousy?

LOL.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If that helps you, write it in your coloring book and on your safe space walls.

Such a well thought out, intelligent response.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Why is this not in the Hoax bin yet? Really. It is as if these are made just to see how many Anti-Trump folks will star your posts.

1. Never got a call from the Russians about my vote
2. Never got a card from the Russians about my vote
3. Was never offered money from the Russians for my vote
4. Never read a news article from the Russians for my vote
5. There are no Russian cable stations on TV telling me who to vote for.
6. There are no Russian radio stations near me asking for my vote

So, how did the Russians get me to vote for Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join