It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Let The Russians Win

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky

Why ? when you didn't even understand the other posts ?

I understood them perfectly. You are calling people who you politically disagree with "mentally retarded" and wish for their removal. That is the dictionary definition of dictatorship. What exactly did I miss?

Why feed a libtard what he loves most ? pointless mud slinging without understanding of what he is talking about in the first place ?

You're the only one performing "pointless mud slinging". Anyone with two eyes in their head can see you aren't debating our replies you are just throwing childish insults.

if you want me to go on

Not really, but in a free society I really have no choice but to listen to the nonsense.....

, and waste more time

Nobody is forcing you to be here.

i'll need to invoice you paypal for my time .

Send the invoice to "getstuffed@nobodyforcedyoutobehere.com"

Sorry pal. Can only educate so many liberals a day for free... and you just need validation for your beliefs, so you aren't even here to learn , just to fill the void of your own insecurities . this can't be free ?

To quote an all-time classic movie line - "Education. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think that it means".

In other words, one must actually have an education to be able to "educate" others. You have admitted you do not have qualifications, so therefore your "education" means diddly squat.

edit on 5/11/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Why ? when you didn't even understand the other posts ?

I understood them perfectly. You are calling people who you politically disagree with "mentally retarded" and wish for their removal. That is the dictionary definition of dictatorship. What exactly did I miss?

Why feed a libtard what he loves most ? pointless mud slinging without understanding of what he is talking about in the first place ?

You're the only one performing "pointless mud slinging". Anyone with two eyes in their head can see you aren't debating our replies you are just throwing childish insults.

if you want me to go on

Not really, but in a free society I really have no choice but to listen to the nonsense.....

, and waste more time

Nobody is forcing you to be here.

i'll need to invoice you paypal for my time .

Send the invoice to "getstuffed@nobodyforcedyoutobehere.com"

Sorry pal. Can only educate so many liberals a day for free... and you just need validation for your beliefs, so you aren't even here to learn , just to fill the void of your own insecurities . this can't be free ?

To quote an all-time classic movie line - "Education. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think that it means".

In other words, one must actually have an education to be able to "educate" others. You have admitted you do not have qualifications, so therefore your "education" means diddly squat.
You kleep using that word "educate"

Paypal id my good man ..... i'm waiting

Please don't talk about education with a liberal mindset. Again with the oxymorons lol

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

a reply to: nonspecific

Again jumping to conclusions without the slightest clue of what your talking about. That's not what the series is about . But nice try .

I do realize one thing. LIberlism needs to be dealt with , Its #1 reason for dividing america

So what you are saying is that your country is divided and the best way to resolve this issue is to iradcate one whole side of the policial spectrum leaving only the right wing, have I understood this correctly?

If so I should warn you that this is not a new concept and has been tried a few times before.

It has generally been frowned on in the past but good luck with it anyways, I look forward to reading your proposoals.

No . the right wing has its issues that also needs to be dealt with . But its no where near as bad as the left.

The left just needs education and updating their mentality to the current state of affairs and what works and what doesnt' work.

How do we compare ? by showing failed liberal policies around the world , past and current and learning from those mistakes...

not repeating them over and over again . Liberals today need radical tweaking of their parties system and beliefs. That have track record of failure.

Education is the biggest part .

we can't have this self entitlement mentality continue forever . we can't have this self interest mentality continue forever .

LIberals only care about them selfs. we need to help educate , bring in empathy , reason and logic into our kids minds so they don't fall into this trap of free stuff for nothing ...

after we deal with the biggest head of the snake the left..... then we will go after the right and fix that broken menality . But again . Its far less an issue as the left. That is a mental disorder on such a grand scale.... jesus is rolling in his grave.

so you propose to get rid of both the left and the right, interesting.

I assume you already have a masterplan ready in your mind to unleash when the time is right so you can let everybody know what they are allowed to think when you have taken over the world?

Again I must point out that I think your ideas have been tried before.

wrong again .....

jesus liberals really have a learning disability also . Shall i break it down to kindergarden level for ya ?

I have an idea but it is up to you of course.

How about you try to tell us what your idea is without the use of insults and the self importance and overestimation in your own intelect?

It is just an idea and one I am sure you can do if your idea is, as you apear to think both flawless and groundbreaking.

In your own time

flawless and groundbreaking ? Hardly ... why do you liberals love to make things up ?

There is no talking to you liberals rationally , everything offends you and then you go to extremes of dictatorship to help validate your insecurities ...

this is what the series is for , to dumb it down to the point where you can actually understand and comprehend.....

Right now talking to you liberals is like talking to a wall... except a wall is more entertaining lol

all i'm doing is reading a book to kids about politics. to help you and ur fellow libbys understand

Oh you could not do it then?

You are unable to converse without resorting to petty insults and the only thing you have is saying that liberals are suffering a mental ilness and have substandard inteligence, two things that can be easily disproved with actual facts and lots of them.

Please feel free to continue insulting and accusing if it makes you feel good but please be aware that you are not only insulting liberals but anyone who has a political stance of any kind with your nonsensical waffling.

Keep believing whatever you like my friend . I'm here to help you sleep better at night .

You have used that line several times now, you might want to google some more weak one liners if you wish to remain fresh and not get boring.

As fun as this was I will leave you now as you became irksome a while back but as I said earlier you should put your research up as a thread here as I am sure the members of ATS will be happy to give a critical yet fair review of your findings.

Have fun in all that you do.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

a reply to: nonspecific

Again jumping to conclusions without the slightest clue of what your talking about. That's not what the series is about . But nice try .

I do realize one thing. LIberlism needs to be dealt with , Its #1 reason for dividing america

So what you are saying is that your country is divided and the best way to resolve this issue is to iradcate one whole side of the policial spectrum leaving only the right wing, have I understood this correctly?

If so I should warn you that this is not a new concept and has been tried a few times before.

It has generally been frowned on in the past but good luck with it anyways, I look forward to reading your proposoals.

No . the right wing has its issues that also needs to be dealt with . But its no where near as bad as the left.

The left just needs education and updating their mentality to the current state of affairs and what works and what doesnt' work.

How do we compare ? by showing failed liberal policies around the world , past and current and learning from those mistakes...

not repeating them over and over again . Liberals today need radical tweaking of their parties system and beliefs. That have track record of failure.

Education is the biggest part .

we can't have this self entitlement mentality continue forever . we can't have this self interest mentality continue forever .

LIberals only care about them selfs. we need to help educate , bring in empathy , reason and logic into our kids minds so they don't fall into this trap of free stuff for nothing ...

after we deal with the biggest head of the snake the left..... then we will go after the right and fix that broken menality . But again . Its far less an issue as the left. That is a mental disorder on such a grand scale.... jesus is rolling in his grave.

so you propose to get rid of both the left and the right, interesting.

I assume you already have a masterplan ready in your mind to unleash when the time is right so you can let everybody know what they are allowed to think when you have taken over the world?

Again I must point out that I think your ideas have been tried before.

wrong again .....

jesus liberals really have a learning disability also . Shall i break it down to kindergarden level for ya ?

I have an idea but it is up to you of course.

How about you try to tell us what your idea is without the use of insults and the self importance and overestimation in your own intelect?

It is just an idea and one I am sure you can do if your idea is, as you apear to think both flawless and groundbreaking.

In your own time

flawless and groundbreaking ? Hardly ... why do you liberals love to make things up ?

There is no talking to you liberals rationally , everything offends you and then you go to extremes of dictatorship to help validate your insecurities ...

this is what the series is for , to dumb it down to the point where you can actually understand and comprehend.....

Right now talking to you liberals is like talking to a wall... except a wall is more entertaining lol

all i'm doing is reading a book to kids about politics. to help you and ur fellow libbys understand

Oh you could not do it then?

You are unable to converse without resorting to petty insults and the only thing you have is saying that liberals are suffering a mental ilness and have substandard inteligence, two things that can be easily disproved with actual facts and lots of them.

Please feel free to continue insulting and accusing if it makes you feel good but please be aware that you are not only insulting liberals but anyone who has a political stance of any kind with your nonsensical waffling.

Keep believing whatever you like my friend . I'm here to help you sleep better at night .

You have used that line several times now, you might want to google some more weak one liners if you wish to remain fresh and not get boring.

As fun as this was I will leave you now as you became irksome a while back but as I said earlier you should put your research up as a thread here as I am sure the members of ATS will be happy to give a critical yet fair review of your findings.

Have fun in all that you do.

Enjoy your safe space. Don't worry i'll look forward to posting it once i'm done . I can't wait to help you . Sleep tight

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You'll be waiting a while. Might as well just bill yourself for the time you'll spend waiting......

Please don't talk about education with a liberal mindset. Again with the oxymorons lol

LOL.

Just............LOL.

Keep digging, you're almost at the other side now.......

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You'll be waiting a while. Might as well just bill yourself for the time you'll spend waiting......

LOL.

Just............LOL.

Keep digging, you're almost at the other side now.......

I'm still waiting ......

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I can't wait to help you .

I take that as a threat.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I can't wait to help you .

I take that as a threat.

Of course you do , you liberals take everything as a threat and offended by everything . No surprise .

But no its not a threat. I wanna help you come out of your disorder and be a normal person , who uses reason and logic instead of emotions and self entitlement ...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I'm still waiting ......

Great! Have fun waiting all by your lonesome. While you're waiting, others will come into the thread and see what you have typed about removing political foes and the childish insults you threw back as replies and they will quickly realise that you are full of total and utter bollocks.

Enjoy waiting, hope you have a Tetris game or something to keep you occupied!

Don't forget to give Kim Jong Un a call and have a discussion with him about your shared ideology! I reckon you two would hit it off famously!

Hooroo.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

You know that's the best kept secret to keeping those who think that way, far away from us. I am glad they think that, and don't pollute our Tradition and morals.

Yeah, that was the idea anyway. Heck, we even gave Pat Robertson to Virginia so they could scare the Yankees from coming south... Virginia let us all down.

Now we have this global social network and every Yankee who ever whistled about a banjo on their knee is deciding to stick their nose into our business. I'm way way back in the mountains, but I can see the creep... it looks to me like the darkness on Moana spreading from island to island.

And no Maui to save us with a magic fishhook...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I'm still waiting ......

Great! Have fun waiting all by your lonesome. While you're waiting, others will come into the thread and see what you have typed about removing political foes and the childish insults you threw back as replies and they will quickly realise that you are full of total and utter bollocks.

Enjoy waiting, hope you have a Tetris game or something to keep you occupied!

Don't forget to give Kim Jong Un a call and have a discussion with him about your shared ideology! I reckon you two would hit it off famously!

Hooroo.

Yes let it all out ..... make your self feel good !

Thanks for helping prove my point

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Thanks for helping prove my point

Which point? The one where you advocate for dictatorship? Or one of the numerous posts where you don't actually reply other than to fling insults?

Im off to bed now. Enjoy waiting........

edit on 5/11/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

First off, the Democrats have been blaming Trump himself for Russian collusion, not members of his staff. Trump has not been convicted and anything the media has is simply speculation at best. Even if they did hack the election voting booths and somehow trick everyone into voting for s9me they hated, I would still take that win...illegal or not, to put someone in office that’s not literally selling our country to the Russians. You’ve heard of the Uranium One briberies yes? Hillary selling Uranium to a country that allegedly hates us, and may turn around and use that very Uranium on us? That’s collusion with the Russians now. There are dozens of Democrats that are about to go to jail. Mark my words.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Just because a leader is shady and sometimes evil. Doesn’t mean they hacked our elections. It simply means that they are an evil person. Most leaders of countries are.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

That bus that Donna Brazille threw Hillary under will transport the rest of the corrupt Democrats to the State prison.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Just because a leader is shady and sometimes evil. Doesn’t mean they hacked our elections. It simply means that they are an evil person. Most leaders of countries are.

Did you watch the documentary? It provides proof that the Russians did go all out to influence and "hack" the election. It's pretty undeniable when you see it laid out in full, complete with back-history to explain it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Exactly, both parties are corrupt, would so anything to win, and it’s a matter of who wants it most. Despite the Mainstream Media siding with Hillary on everything and doing their best to drag Trump throighnthe mud, despite Antifa’s tantrums and destruction of publi and private property (as well as outright attacking Trump supporters violently), despite the year witch hunt for this Russian connection to Trump (himself), he still won. The Democrats sent their best Hillary Clinton to win for them. THAT was their biggest mistake. Even most of her own party members fear and hate her. The public knew she was garbage, so they decided if they couldn’t vote for anyone other than her...they just wouldn’t vote at all. Trump voters did not have that same problem. So yeah, the Democrats lost because they were too much into attacking, but had no defence, or even a worth leader to give to the people.

The fact remains, no matter how much collusion is discused, no matter how many times people shout “Not My President”...if they're living in the US...he is indeed their President and he won. That’s where we’re at and that’s all that matters.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

From what I have read, and it was pretty convincing, the whole "Uranium 1" thing is a total fabrication. I could be wrong, but I do not think so.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The fact remains, no matter how much collusion is discused, no matter how many times people shout “Not My President”...if they're living in the US...he is indeed their President and he won. That’s where we’re at and that’s all that matters.

And can be impeached if the evidence proves collusion. We are only in the beginning stages of this, Mueller has begun flipping people to talk. Trump may be innocent, but if he isn't then he better start packing his bags.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

When the liberal Washington Post goes after Hillary, you know she is done!

Clinton’s link to Putin is the underreported ‘dossier’ bombshell

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join