It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Let The Russians Win

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: nonspecific

Dictatorships start that way. Pity that is such a big word or we could actually have a conversation about it with "the child".

Yeah don't let him know that though as it will spoil his fun.

yes in a liberal mindset. Yes you are right . i shouldn't use big words with liberals, they will get lost in their own ego , let alone string a sentence together with meaning .

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky

Again jumping to conclusions without the slightest clue of what your talking about. That's not what the series is about . But nice try .

I do realize one thing. LIberlism needs to be dealt with , Its #1 reason for dividing america

So what you are saying is that your country is divided and the best way to resolve this issue is to iradcate one whole side of the policial spectrum leaving only the right wing, have I understood this correctly?

If so I should warn you that this is not a new concept and has been tried a few times before.

It has generally been frowned on in the past but good luck with it anyways, I look forward to reading your proposoals.

No . the right wing has its issues that also needs to be dealt with . But its no where near as bad as the left.

The left just needs education and updating their mentality to the current state of affairs and what works and what doesnt' work.

How do we compare ? by showing failed liberal policies around the world , past and current and learning from those mistakes...

not repeating them over and over again . Liberals today need radical tweaking of their parties system and beliefs. That have track record of failure.

Education is the biggest part .

we can't have this self entitlement mentality continue forever . we can't have this self interest mentality continue forever .

LIberals only care about them selfs. we need to help educate , bring in empathy , reason and logic into our kids minds so they don't fall into this trap of free stuff for nothing ...

after we deal with the biggest head of the snake the left..... then we will go after the right and fix that broken menality . But again . Its far less an issue as the left. That is a mental disorder on such a grand scale.... jesus is rolling in his grave.

so you propose to get rid of both the left and the right, interesting.

I assume you already have a masterplan ready in your mind to unleash when the time is right so you can let everybody know what they are allowed to think when you have taken over the world?

Again I must point out that I think your ideas have been tried before.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

liberals dont' believe in the core . isn't that where your safe space unicorns live ?

I honestly didn't believe this conversation could become any more childish.

I was clearly wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Dictatorships start that way. Pity that is such a big word or we could actually have a conversation about it with "the child".

fearmongering moving forward with policies and ideologies with the shadow of dictatorship is what keeps us stuck in a world full of broken liberals. Just a little education and you and your party can be more in touch with reality ...

but i understand why you don't wanna change your old broken, failed ways...

self interest.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

liberals dont' believe in the core . isn't that where your safe space unicorns live ?

I honestly didn't believe this conversation could become any more childish.

I was clearly wrong.

story of your life

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Again jumping to conclusions without the slightest clue of what your talking about. That's not what the series is about . But nice try .

I do realize one thing. LIberlism needs to be dealt with , Its #1 reason for dividing america

So what you are saying is that your country is divided and the best way to resolve this issue is to iradcate one whole side of the policial spectrum leaving only the right wing, have I understood this correctly?

If so I should warn you that this is not a new concept and has been tried a few times before.

It has generally been frowned on in the past but good luck with it anyways, I look forward to reading your proposoals.

No . the right wing has its issues that also needs to be dealt with . But its no where near as bad as the left.

The left just needs education and updating their mentality to the current state of affairs and what works and what doesnt' work.

How do we compare ? by showing failed liberal policies around the world , past and current and learning from those mistakes...

not repeating them over and over again . Liberals today need radical tweaking of their parties system and beliefs. That have track record of failure.

we can't have this self entitlement mentality continue forever . we can't have this self interest mentality continue forever .

LIberals only care about them selfs. we need to help educate , bring in empathy , reason and logic into our kids minds so they don't fall into this trap of free stuff for nothing ...

after we deal with the biggest head of the snake the left..... then we will go after the right and fix that broken menality . But again . Its far less an issue as the left. That is a mental disorder on such a grand scale.... jesus is rolling in his grave.

I assume you already have a masterplan ready in your mind to unleash when the time is right so you can let everybody know what they are allowed to think when you have taken over the world?

wrong again .....

jesus liberals really have a learning disability also . Shall i break it down to kindergarden level for ya ?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

fearmongering moving forward with policies and ideologies with the shadow of dictatorship is what keeps us stuck in a world full of broken liberals. Just a little education and you and your party can be more in touch with reality ...

self interest.

Getting rid of an entire side of politics because you disagree with them is called Dictatorship by the very definition of the word. You are advocating dictatorship. You are sick in the head.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

wrong again .....

jesus liberals really have a learning disability also . Shall i break it down to kindergarden level for ya ?

Well, given you have admitted to having ZERO qualifications then I seriously doubt you could "break it down" in any way that makes actual sense or doesn't fit your dictatorship agenda.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

self interest.

Getting rid of an entire side of politics because you disagree with them is called Dictatorship by the very definition of the word. You are advocating dictatorship. You are sick in the head.

yes , believe your fairy tales and made up lies. Typical liberal. No need to get rid of an entire side. stop making things up .

you want me to advocate dictatorship because that is what helps you sleep at night and make your self feel better and continue to validate your illusions

sad.....

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

wrong again .....

Well, given you have admitted to having ZERO qualifications then I seriously doubt you could "break it down" in any way that makes actual sense or doesn't fit your dictatorship agenda.

The word sense and liberal in the same sentence is a oxymoron . You don't think thats the problem. which is why i wanna help ya

edit on 5-11-2017 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

I don't "want" you to advocate anything.

YOU are wilfully, and ignorantly, advocating for a dictatorship. By your very own words. I'm not making anything up, anyone with two eyes in their head can see you're advocating for an entire side of politics to be removed - which is the dictionary definition of dictatorship.

Your words, not mine.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I don't "want" you to advocate anything.

YOU are wilfully, and ignorantly, advocating for a dictatorship. By your very own words. I'm not making anything up, anyone with two eyes in their head can see you're advocating for an entire side of politics to be removed - which is the dictionary definition of dictatorship.

Your words, not mine.

Keep peddling your lies and made up reality

Thank for proving my point about liberlism being a mental disorder
edit on 5-11-2017 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

LOL.

That might work if everyone reading this website was blind and couldn't see the very words you yourself typed advocating for dictatorship.

You and Kim Jong Un would make good bedfellows - you clearly share his ideology.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

LOL.

That might work if everyone reading this website was blind and couldn't see the very words you yourself typed advocating for dictatorship.

You and Kim Jong Un would make good bedfellows - you clearly share his ideology.

Yup . whatever helps ya sleep at night my little liberal friend ! let it all out !

Make up whatever you want to pat your self on the back....

to bad its not reality LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

wrong again .....

I have an idea but it is up to you of course.

How about you try to tell us what your idea is without the use of insults and the self importance and overestimation in your own intelect?

It is just an idea and one I am sure you can do if your idea is, as you apear to think both flawless and groundbreaking.

In your own time

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I note you just responded with more insults and not an actual debunking of the post I typed.

Prove that you weren't advocating for a dictatorship. Go on. Please? I would absolutely LOVE to publicly eviscerate you simply by quoting your own words back to you.

Go on, prove it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

wrong again .....

How about you try to tell us what your idea is without the use of insults and the self importance and overestimation in your own intelect?

It is just an idea and one I am sure you can do if your idea is, as you apear to think both flawless and groundbreaking.

In your own time

flawless and groundbreaking ? Hardly ... why do you liberals love to make things up ?

There is no talking to you liberals rationally , everything offends you and then you go to extremes of dictatorship to help validate your insecurities ...

this is what the series is for , to dumb it down to the point where you can actually understand and comprehend.....

Right now talking to you liberals is like talking to a wall... except a wall is more entertaining lol

all i'm doing is reading a book to kids about politics. to help you and ur fellow libbys understand

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I note you just responded with more insults and not an actual debunking of the post I typed.

Prove that you weren't advocating for a dictatorship. Go on. Please? I would absolutely LOVE to publicly eviscerate you simply by quoting your own words back to you.

Go on, prove it.

Why ? when you didn't even understand the other posts ? Why feed a libtard what he loves most ? pointless mud slinging without understanding of what he is talking about in the first place ?

if you want me to go on , and waste more time i'll need to invoice you paypal for my time . Sorry pal. Can only educate so many liberals a day for free... and you just need validation for your beliefs, so you aren't even here to learn , just to fill the void of your own insecurities . this can't be free ?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

wrong again .....

In your own time

flawless and groundbreaking ? Hardly ... why do you liberals love to make things up ?

There is no talking to you liberals rationally , everything offends you and then you go to extremes of dictatorship to help validate your insecurities ...

this is what the series is for , to dumb it down to the point where you can actually understand and comprehend.....

Right now talking to you liberals is like talking to a wall... except a wall is more entertaining lol

all i'm doing is reading a book to kids about politics. to help you and ur fellow libbys understand

Oh you could not do it then?

You are unable to converse without resorting to petty insults and the only thing you have is saying that liberals are suffering a mental ilness and have substandard inteligence, two things that can be easily disproved with actual facts and lots of them.

Please feel free to continue insulting and accusing if it makes you feel good but please be aware that you are not only insulting liberals but anyone who has a political stance of any kind with your nonsensical waffling.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

wrong again .....

In your own time

Oh you could not do it then?

You are unable to converse without resorting to petty insults and the only thing you have is saying that liberals are suffering a mental ilness and have substandard inteligence, two things that can be easily disproved with actual facts and lots of them.

Please feel free to continue insulting and accusing if it makes you feel good but please be aware that you are not only insulting liberals but anyone who has a political stance of any kind with your nonsensical waffling.

Keep believing whatever you like my friend . I'm here to help you sleep better at night .

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join