It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Let The Russians Win

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: seedofchucky

Stop peddling childish nonsense and lies and I will stop telling you to grow up.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

I won't sugar coat because your feelings are hurt , my little liberal handicapped friend. I'm here to help

LOL. You talk such big, tough words for someone sitting in his parents basement.

Keep making false assumptions about me though, this is highly amusing to watch you take yourself down.

LOL.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: nonspecific

I'm not here for stars and flags thats the liberal mindset. Self interest. 10 percent truth 90 percent exaggeration/lies.

I have an educational series coming out that i will post on ATS when its done. But its a coming out of the mental disorder known as liberalism .

The cure is simple. get away from liberals. and surround your self with educated , people who respond from reason and logic and not knee jerk reactions .

But it will be broken down step by step , since its like explaining to a monkey how to write hi on a wall...

Are you serious?

You have actually spent your own time making an educational series on how liberalism is a genuine medical disorder?

You do realise that your time on earth is limited and whatever you waste you can't be refunded for at the end right?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

You"re very welcome

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Again jumping to conclusions without the slightest clue of what your talking about. That's not what the series is about . But nice try .

I do realize one thing. LIberlism needs to be dealt with , Its #1 reason for dividing america

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I have an educational series coming out that i will post on ATS when its done. But its a coming out of the mental disorder known as liberalism .

Don't forget to mention, on the video and in the description, that you have no training or qualifications whatsoever to make that determination. You admitted you do not have a degree in psychology or other related fields, and therefore your "opinion" on the subject should be taken with a grain of salt.

If you don't, I will be sure to mention it in all threads and in any comments sections under the videos.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Don't forget to mention, on the video and in the description, that you have no training or qualifications whatsoever to make that determination. You admitted you do not have a degree in psychology or other related fields, and therefore your "opinion" on the subject should be taken with a grain of salt.

If you don't, I will be sure to mention it in all threads and in any comments sections under the videos.

I will mention it all for ya buddy ! just so you can sleep better at night
Don't worry !

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

You do realise that your time on earth is limited and whatever you waste you can't be refunded for at the end right?

I thought about telling him that, but then I realised it will be rather amusing to see the look on his face at "the end" when he realises just how much of a waste he turned his life into.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Don't worry !

Well, given that you have a proven propensity for lies and BS, you will have to forgive me if I don't take you at your word. When you post the videos, I shall be there making sure everyone knows your lack of qualifications and the fact that you're just pulling it out of your rectum.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I thought about telling him that, but then I realised it will be rather amusing to see the look on his face at "the end" when he realises just how much of a waste he turned his life into.

Let it all out buddy ! i know it hurts to hold it in all your life.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Don't worry !

Well, given that you have a proven propensity for lies and BS, you will have to forgive me if I don't take you at your word. When you post the videos, I shall be there making sure everyone knows your lack of qualifications and the fact that you're just pulling it out of your rectum.

I wouldn't expect you to take anyones word. You are a liberal . Intelligence , reason and logic is your counter bodily function in life

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

LOL.

Keep making a fool of yourself. I, for one, am thoroughly amused at how ridiculous you are.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I wouldn't expect you to take anyones word. You are a liberal . Intelligence , reason and logic is your counter bodily function in life

LOL.

Keep digging that hole mate.

LOL.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

LOL.

Keep making a fool of yourself. I, for one, am thoroughly amused at how ridiculous you are.

I'm glad your amused . you must've looked in the mirror again lol I dont' blame ya

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Again jumping to conclusions without the slightest clue of what your talking about. That's not what the series is about . But nice try .

I do realize one thing. LIberlism needs to be dealt with , Its #1 reason for dividing america

So what you are saying is that your country is divided and the best way to resolve this issue is to iradcate one whole side of the policial spectrum leaving only the right wing, have I understood this correctly?

If so I should warn you that this is not a new concept and has been tried a few times before.

It has generally been frowned on in the past but good luck with it anyways, I look forward to reading your proposoals.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

LOL.

LOL.

If i listen to liberals i could probably dig right through the earth to china LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Dictatorships start that way. Pity that is such a big word or we could actually have a conversation about it with "the child".

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

LOL.

LOL.

If i listen to liberals i could probably dig right through the earth to china LOL

Actually, feel free to try digging to China - you'll quickly melt in the core, or if you made it to the other side, drown in deep ocean. I have no issue with you doing this. Go ahead and try, by all means!

edit on 5/11/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

So what you are saying is that your country is divided and the best way to resolve this issue is to iradcate one whole side of the policial spectrum leaving only the right wing, have I understood this correctly?

If so I should warn you that this is not a new concept and has been tried a few times before.

It has generally been frowned on in the past but good luck with it anyways, I look forward to reading your proposoals.

No . the right wing has its issues that also needs to be dealt with . But its no where near as bad as the left.

The left just needs education and updating their mentality to the current state of affairs and what works and what doesnt' work.

How do we compare ? by showing failed liberal policies around the world , past and current and learning from those mistakes...

not repeating them over and over again . Liberals today need radical tweaking of their parties system and beliefs. That have track record of failure.

Education is the biggest part .

we can't have this self entitlement mentality continue forever . we can't have this self interest mentality continue forever .

LIberals only care about them selfs. we need to help educate , bring in empathy , reason and logic into our kids minds so they don't fall into this trap of free stuff for nothing ...

after we deal with the biggest head of the snake the left..... then we will go after the right and fix that broken menality . But again . Its far less an issue as the left. That is a mental disorder on such a grand scale.... jesus is rolling in his grave.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Dictatorships start that way. Pity that is such a big word or we could actually have a conversation about it with "the child".

Yeah don't let him know that though as it will spoil his fun.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

LOL.

LOL.

Actually, feel free to try digging to China - you'll quickly melt in the core, or if you made it to the other side, drown in deep ocean. I have no issue with you doing this. Go ahead and try, by all means!

liberals dont' believe in the core . isn't that where your safe space unicorns live ?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join