It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Let The Russians Win

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
double post. Argh.
edit on 5-11-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is a fascinating watch. If people are still convinced that Russia did nothing, this should change their minds:

edit on 5/11/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

To fix the root cause of a problem . you must first understand it .

Liberlism is a mental disorder... that is stopping america from uniting .

How is having any kind of political view point a mental disorder? ask the nazi supporters.....

Its not about disagreeing that causes the mental disorder. Why do you turn to this when you don't understand the point i was making ?

Its about beliving in unicorns and passing it off as reality that is the problem . I have plenty of other groups i disagree with , but they don['t suffer the same thing as liberals do .

Do defeat majoirty of the worlds problems today .

Liberals need to go . They are a destructive force to humanity and earth ..

Next time try and read instead of deflecting .... that is the only thing "utterly stupid"

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky

Oh dear, looks like I'll be taking any further conversation from you with the grain of salt that it deserves.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Oh dear, looks like I'll be taking any further conversation from you with the grain of salt that it deserves.

Whatever helps ya sleep at night . Don't worry there's a safe space for ya !

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

To be fair it was a pretty absurd statement to make.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I don't sugar coat and hold back ... Like ben said "facts don't have feelings"

I'll leave the sugar coating for your liberal parents , you know the ones who raised you to be mentally disabled.

Yes. Liberalism is one of the biggest mental disorders. Its ignorance fueled mentalities . driven by emotional knee jerk reactions.

Only thing that will fix the world and america's future is to get remove liberals from power and bring in more rational people who put the planet , and people first before their own self interests.
conservatives have their own problems. But no way near a mental disorder like liberalism .

One day .

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I don't sugar coat and hold back ... Like ben said "facts don't have feelings"

I'll leave the sugar coating for your liberal parents , you know the ones who raised you to be mentally disabled.

Yes. Liberalism is one of the biggest mental disorders. Its ignorance fueled mentalities . driven by emotional knee jerk reactions.

Only thing that will fix the world and america's future is to get remove liberals from power and bring in more rational people who put the planet , and people first before their own self interests.
conservatives have their own problems. But no way near a mental disorder like liberalism .

One day .

OK now I realise you are actually serious I will leave you to it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I have no problems sleeping at night, next to my wife, in my nice "safe" bed.

I'm just calling it like I see it. You claim that people you politically disagree with have a "mental disorder" so I am just calling that out for the absolute childish nonsense that it is. If you want people to take you seriously, start talking like an adult instead of throwing childish insults at everyone you disagree with.

As the other poster pointed out, it was a completely absurd statement to make.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Sadly sometimes we have to dumb down what we are trying to say to liberals , just so they can understand it , through their 5 year old mentality the point we are trying to make.

But i'm working on educational series to help liberals and their handicap.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

World if full of mental disorders and liberalism is the king of them...

I disagree with alot of other people who aren't liberals. Doesn't mean they have a mental disorder...

The only group i see with the mental disorder is liberals. Hands down . the biggest threat to USA next to ISIS and NK.

Liberals are a different breed of selfish human beings that need to be dealt with .

I don't sugar coat. Liberals are #1 for dividing america and pretending to be houlier then thou ....

I don't expect you to understand, you are offended by everything .

But i won't sugar coat just because you don't like the truth
edit on 5-11-2017 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Sadly sometimes we have to dumb down what we are trying to say to liberals , just so they can understand it , through their 5 year old mentality the point we are trying to make.

Oh look! A Youtube video slapped together from video clips by some far-right nutjob with an agenda! OMG PROOF!!!!!

Grow up mate.

edit on 5/11/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The only group i see with the mental disorder is liberals. Hands down . the biggest threat to USA next to ISIS and NK.

Is this your "expert" opinion? Do you have a degree in psychology? If so, details please. If not........GROW UP.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Oh look! A Youtube video slapped together from video clips by some far-right nutjob with an agenda! OMG PROOF!!!!!

Grow up mate.

Oh look a classic deflect reply .... with a "grow up mate" to pat your self on the back with ...

Do you feel better ?

I don't , because there is more of you liberals reproducing and spreading your ignorance and continued divide of america.
edit on 5-11-2017 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

World if full of mental disorders and liberalism is the king of them...

I disagree with alot of other people who aren't liberals. Doesn't mean they have a mental disorder...

Liberals are a different breed of selfish human beings that need to be dealt with .

I don't sugar coat. Liberals are #1 for dividing america and pretending to be houlier then thou ....

I don't expect you to understand, you are offended by everything .

But i won't sugar coat just because you don't like the truth

You are hilarious!

You should start a thread as this is too good to get lost in the back end of this one.

Do a little research and link to a few studies showing that all liberalism is not only a medical condition but the 3rd biggest threat to the US and you will make the front page and bask in a sea of aclaim, flags and stars!!!!

Can it be cured by any chance? Can you get medicne or have shock treatment or is it terminal?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

Stop peddling childish nonsense and lies and I will stop telling you to grow up.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Is this your "expert" opinion? Do you have a degree in psychology? If so, details please. If not........GROW UP.

degrees , experts , not even if god him self came down splitting the guys and told you , how you liberals are earths cancer, would believe it .

Why ? because you only care about your selfs ,and what you pretend is "right " thing to do .

You Cannot Reason People Out of Something They Were Not Reasoned Into ....

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: seedofchucky

Stop peddling childish nonsense and lies and I will stop telling you to grow up.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

I won't sugar coat because your feelings are hurt , my little liberal handicapped friend. I'm here to help

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I'm not here for stars and flags thats the liberal mindset. Self interest. 10 percent truth 90 percent exaggeration/lies.

I have an educational series coming out that i will post on ATS when its done. But its a coming out of the mental disorder known as liberalism .

The cure is simple. get away from liberals. and surround your self with educated , people who respond from reason and logic and not knee jerk reactions .

But it will be broken down step by step , since its like explaining to a monkey how to write hi on a wall...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

degrees , experts , not even if god him self came down splitting the guys and told you , how you liberals are earths cancer, would believe it .

Why ? because you only care about your selfs ,and what you pretend is "right " thing to do .

You Cannot Reason People Out of Something They Were Not Reasoned Into ....

So your answer is that you have no such psychology degree whatsoever. Just as I suspected you are literally pulling nonsense out of your rectum and spewing it out as truth hoping someone will believe it.

Thankyou for confirming this.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join