It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Let The Russians Win

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Painterz

a reply to: Painterz

You don't understand because you're WRONG. The fact that the leftist cult will always continue to give each other pats on the back over BS threads such as this is proof of the delusions liberals experience everyday.

Liberalism means freedom? meaning, erase history, throw tantrums when losing and blindly assert opinion as fact? Absolutely not.

But instead you've retreated into fear and lies.

Lmfao, oh the irony.

"No matter how many caps-locks..." really? it was just one word.

"Hatred of all things"
That would be liberals who can't accept our President.
That would be the liberal media and slanderous coverage.
That would be liberal hollywood and seeking suggestions on removing our President by any means.
That would be our liberal leftist users here on ATS who can't see anything beyond their delusions.
That, would be this very thread.

Naw, no echo chambers, just truth and us pointing, laughing at you.

Do you have any idea how many times you use the word liberals and that by constantly blaming "the other side" you only diminish your own points which without all the taking sides the other guys are bad and we are good nonsense you would come across far better.

But you do not care to listen to anyting I have to say because I am just a lefty right?
You're blaming right now, hypocrite much?
What are you? some white knight on a horse? you're not and the leftist in you reeks.
You've made zero points for anything that leans right, quit playing innocent and dumb.

well that is because I am from the UK and have mostly left winged political views.

Then mind your business?

Are you telling me I am not allowed to have an opinion then?

I guess you are one of those people that thinks only people that think the same as you are allowed to both have and express an opinion.

There's a word for people like that.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hilary is not the monster people hate, but no one really cares to figure that out because they are more comfortable with hating her. They may not even know why.

LOL! I'm pretty sure you're comfortable with deluding yourself on that one! Clinton's misdeeds have been around for decades. I'm guessing you haven't been around that long.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

With the Clintons, it goes back much further than the 90s to find where their money (and thus to whom they are beholden) originates, one has to look here:

The Stephens family has provided the Clintons with crucial help, both private and public. They became the Clintons' financial advisers and portfolio managers in 1976; a Stephens executive, William Smith, handled their account at the firm until 1984. During four of those Years, Clinton was governor, and the state awarded Stephens millions of dollars in bond-underwriting contracts. In 1990 the Stephens family gave financial assurances that helped Clinton secure a $50,000 bank loan in the last days of his closely contested gubernatorial campaign. And in March 1992, in the dicey days before the Super Tuesday primaries, Worthen Bank extended a $3.5 million line of credit to Clinton's campaign. The Federal Reserve is examining whether that act violated a federal law prohibiting securities firms from controlling bank operations.

The rise of the Stephenses meant new business for Little Rock's sleepy law firms. Foremost among them was Rose, where Hillary worked from 1976 through 1992, and where she did business deals and legal work that now put her at the center of the Whitewater probe. With her help, her three closest friends in the firm obtained key jobs in the administration: Webster Hubbell, now associate attorney general; William Kennedy III, who was a Rose managing partner and who is now associate White House counsel, and the late Vincent Foster, the former White House deputy counsel, whose suicide last July is also under investigation.

Newsweek

And yes, all of the above relates to what is happening today. The Rose law firm mentioned above is where Mary Jacoby (wife of Fusion GPS founder, Glenn Simpson) worked for Hillary as a file clerk. Her father worked for the Stephenses for a long long time.
edit on 4-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

O.k., I'll take the bait.

Here's something about the situation you might well have overlooked or been ignorant of. Many of the "Trump" supporters are not so much "afraid" of the Leftists, (I refuse to call them "Liberals", they are anything except "Liberal"), rather it is the case that within the cadre of Trump supporters, (all those who voted for Trump don't necessarily support him), who are actually Pro-Russian! If given the choice between supporting a Democrat or supporting the Russians, many Trump supporters will gladly support the Russians over any of the mainstream Democrats. They see the mainstream Democrats as unfairly using the Russians as a scapegoat for sabre rattling and as a distraction from their own ineptitude.

There's a core reason why some Trump supporters are pro-Russian and anti-Democrat/Leftist, but I'm not going to get into that. Suffice it to say that as to their "demographic" they see the Russians far more in tune with their values.

Food for thought.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I am honestly at the point now where I don't know what to believe and what not to believe when it comes to the Clintons.

I am not a fan, never have been for various reasons but at the same time I know what there has been quite a bit of stuff that has been made up about them. Russia I believed help stir this pot of confusion even more.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You guys act like having leftist views makes one some kind of evil monster or mentally retarded.

Breathe easy, because the mass media is on your side. The term "right wing" is ALWAYS used as a negative pejorative, while "left wing" or the other variations are pretty much never spoken. There was a study done recently:

I made a video about it.

Yet every time I write a thread like this all I seem to get (usually from the same members) is crap about delusional idiotic or evil leftists.

Again, breathe easy as Academia, Hollywood and the mass media are all on your side and use their power to demonize the right.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

... but at the same time I know what there has been quite a bit of stuff that has been made up about them...

For starters...

Was it made up when Bill, 49, was doing his 22 yo intern in the Oval Office...and then lied about it?

Was it made up when HRC installed a private server in her home that held classified information and then lied about it?

Was it made up when she then obstructed justice by deleting emails and destroying hardware that were the subject of an investigation and then lied about it?

edit on 4-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The revelation that Putin and his henchmen, wasted no time in ferreting out the moles who leaked the Russian dossier on Trump, to the former mi6 British agent...Christopher Steele --- with at least one dying of a mysterious death, and the other two arrested and charged with treason; leaves me with no surprise coming from a tyrannical state such as Russia.

No surprise that Trump emulates a Russian oligarchical controlled state as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I am not a fan, never have been for various reasons but at the same time I know what there has been quite a bit of stuff that has been made up about them.

Your above quote could very well apply to the Trumps as well.

When looking into someone for the purposes of trying to determine whatever truth there may be to be found amongst the spin, one must be able to rely on ones own conclusions rather than the ones the writer is wanting the reader to draw. This requires that one remove oneself from the equation and allow the written piece to speak for itself. When one leaves ones biases at the door, so to speak, one is more clearly able to see what biases may be hidden within what one is reading.

If one carries ones biases into a story, they will either be confirmed or you will shore up your own belief because they are being attacked.

All the above being said, there are things which are verifiable through different methods and can be objectively determined despite whatever spin may be attempted with any particular story in which ever direction. Those are what you try and focus on to build your own picture from the conclusions you reach on your by yourself.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Took you long enough.

Lol

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

you're so clueless

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I cannot read that without paying for it.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

But now Trump is the establishment, the ATS membership have largely stuck with him. Illustrating interesting things I think about the psychology of the Trump Cult Of Personality. (Like it or loathe it, it is A Thing.)

I think there are plenty of people here questioning him.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I cannot read that without paying for it.

Yeah I was hoping you would pay and read it so I could find out if there was any truth in it.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Mason = Cheap bastard.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But now Trump is the establishment, the ATS membership have largely stuck with him. Illustrating interesting things I think about the psychology of the Trump Cult Of Personality. (Like it or loathe it, it is A Thing.)

I think there are plenty of people here questioning him.

Yes but then they get shouted at and bullied and called names like lefty and libtard and people start saying Hillary did some stuff and then the thread goes to #.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The Repubs have cooked-up another conspiracy theory, whereby Mueller could be denied access to the ongoing investigation about Russian espionage committed during the last U.S. presidential campaign and election --- because he was head of the FBI during the uranium deal; whereby he would be forced to recuse himself from the Russian investigation, because he would be a witness to another investigation --- That is...if another U.S. government investigation was started about the Russian/U.S. uranium deal.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yes but then they get shouted at and bullied and called names like lefty and libtard and people start saying Hillary did some stuff and then the thread goes to #.

If they are personally getting called names they should report it, name calling is not permitted even in the Mud Pit. If it is a general thing like 'people who voted for Hillary are libtards' then they need to suck it up.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Mason...
That's hilarious

I am a "right-tard" ammosexual, and it is OK to be a "left-tard" as well.

Our differences make us who we are. How boring would everything be if we all agreed on everything and thought the same way?

One thing I learned from 4chan/reddit early on was that if you wanted to discuss politics, being "butt-hurt" over insults or mere words was something you got over quickly.

edit on 11/4/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join