It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign policy adviser to the Trump presidential campaign met with Russian government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Foreign policy adviser to the Trump presidential campaign met with Russian government

Another day, another piece of irrefutable evidence that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians. At this point, it's basically impossible to deny that something very fishy was going on in the Trump campaign. Why do all of Trump's people have ties with the Russians in spite of claiming that they don't? My guess is that it's because they're all criminals, so they understand each other. I think today's Republicans would rather interact with people who don't care about America or morality than those of us who do care.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

What are the dems calling it.."Opposition research" So it's OR when Dems do it but when Republicans do it its illegal collusion? Typical double standard of the left.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
How do you become a foreign policy advisor without meeting with foreign governments? Yet another nothingburger from you and your cronies.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I don't know why so many people think that if the other party did something screamingly illegal and immoral and treasonous, then it's okay for your own party to do something screamingly illegal and treasonous too.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

now just what in the hell would a FOREIGN ADVISER be doing in a foreign country? Oh wait, that's his #ing job.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
I don't know why so many people think that if the other party did something screamingly illegal and immoral and treasonous, then it's okay for your own party to do something screamingly illegal and treasonous too.

Can you elaborate on what is illegal and treasonous?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Does "met with" really equate to a "tie"?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

NYT?

Now there's a fine example of a fair and balanced news organization. The Star has more credibility.

I've never heard anyone on either side of the aisle suggest Carter Paige is in any way corrupt.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sometimes I think, is Hilary Clinton on ATS.
Talk about scraping the barrel.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Here’s something that will break your heart OP: “collusion” isn’t a crime. No, seriously. It is not illegal to “collude” with........anyone. You’re being lied to.

Manafort was indicted over financial crimes that had *zero* to do with POTUS, his campaign and occurred years before the election. Papadoculous (spelling?) plead guilty to lying to the FBI and not collusion because, again, “collusion” isn’t a crime, but lying to the FBI about *anything* is.

If Trump himself sat down with the Kremlin every day during the election, specifically to undermine Clinton’s campaign, he would be guilty of.......nothing.

You’re being played for a fool, along with millions of others. Clinton lost. Trump is the legitimate POTUS. That’s the end of it.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
How much are you getting paid? I could use some extra money.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

On the news yesterday, CBS radio KNX Los Angeles, in case anyone wonders where I heard it. They were saying the White House is freaking out, and that pretty much anyone is fair game. trumps team is paranoid, like whos next?

I for one believe it. Also trump needs to shut up, as do the alt right about Hillary. She will get hers, if its due. Right now its trump and his team. Here is trump. 3 people with links to you and or your campaign have been indicted and one has already plead guilty. But, but, but, HILLARY....Where is my damn phone let me tweet about her.

TWEET
CROOKED HILLARY, is the REAL news, don't pay any attention whatsoever, to anything on the news right now! My twitter account is your one and only news source.

That seems to be enough, to make the people who still support the man, go oh Okay, trump said it, it must be true. Nixon had supporters at the beginning, middle, and end, of his term. The White House responded back then, pretty much the way the White House responds now.

I highly recommend as a history lesson, listen to some old news reports from back then during Water Gate, it is crazy similar. Not in the crimes, but the way the press reported, and the way the Whitehouse responded. Right up until the end.

edit on 4-11-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: Painterz

Can you elaborate on what is illegal and treasonous?

Well we don't know yet because it's still being investigated, but you've got three people close to Trump being charged and one pleading guilty already.

The money laundering charges look particularly bad for Trump, if he's caught with millions of undeclared income from dodgy Russian sources in his offshore accounts, then under normal circumstances he'd be done, but he'll scream 'BUT HILLARY!' and his cultists will rally around him.

And hopefully they will get Hillary for something too. Who knows. I'm just sick and tired of hearing 'BUT HILLARY!' all the time.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Does "met with" really equate to a "tie"?

No , but it smells a bit fishy when ....

In multiple interviews with The New York Times, he had either denied meeting with any Russian government officials during the July 2016 visit or sidestepped the question, saying he met with “mostly scholars.”

I wonder if anyone took notes at these undisclosed clandestine meetings.

“I had a very brief hello to a couple of people. That was it,” he said. He said one of the people he met was a “senior person,” but would not confirm the person’s identity.

Another nothing burger from the Trump camp I suspect although a lie is a lie is a lie.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Were the Russians the only government this foreign policy advisor guy met with?

I'd hate to think this enemy to our country was meeting with the Canadians and the Mexicans too.

They've got us surrounded.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Before you post you should think about what you are saying.a reply to: CB328

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Trump Campaign was brilliant.

They ID'd the implants and set it up to flush them out and get them exposed.

And in the end, no Russian advantages were ever gained.

As for Carter Page ..

Page is the founder and managing partner of Global Energy Capital, a New York investment fund and consulting firm specializing in the Russian and Central Asian oil and gas business

Perfect implant for the globalist swamp.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Sounds like his job to be honest.

Foreign policy adviser and all that.

I think he'd be a pretty terrible foreign policy adviser if he'd never met with any foreign officials.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Trump Campaign was brilliant.

They ID'd the implants and set it up to flush them out and get them exposed.

And in the end, no Russian advantages were ever gained.

i wonder sometimes if you sincerely believe the things you say, or if you've just decided that the best spin and you really don't care about the truth.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SlightlyAbovePar

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join