It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well it's November 4th...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Specifically that flyer, there’s a reason I quoted that specific phrase, and it’s not because it’s photoshopped.

There’s been a lot of information around to suggest that most of not all of the November 4th Antifa revolution is bull# being planted by their alt-right opposition.

Using terms like “heeb”.... yeah.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Specifically that flyer, there’s a reason I quoted that specific phrase, and it’s not because it’s photoshopped.

There’s been a lot of information around to suggest that most of not all of the November 4th Antifa revolution is bull# being planted by their alt-right opposition.

Using terms like “heeb”.... yeah.

They're enjoying the circle-jerk

They fell for "very fake news"

Amusing

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

We have had, and have, much bigger more dangerous groups in the US.

Agreed, like the Federal government.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Is that supposed to be a gay joke or something?

Not specifically. It's meant as a sweeping generalisation of what passes for males among the Antifa.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There are trolls in them thar capital hills.

The “antifa civil war,” to make things absolutely clear, isn’t a real thing. Snopes has refuted news of both the supposed uprising itself and the blackout drill. But the theory has become a bizarre meme over the past several days, as jokesters make clearly ridiculous claims about antifa bogeyman, only to have them co-opted as evidence of a terrorist plot. Right-wing blog The Gateway Pundit posted a copy of a joke originally by Twitter comedian Krang T Nelson, claiming that “millions of antifa supersoldiers will behead all white parents and small business owners.” (The post was later amended, though it still condemned the tweet as “normalization of anti-white violence.”) A press release from “Anti-Fascist Action LLC Co. Inc.” announced the group would “execute all Trump voters and gun owners,” directing questions to an official “antifa media liaison” named Mohammed Markstein. Most people called the joke, but at least a few seem to have reposted it seriously.
www.theverge.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Oh no! A group of effeminate liberal soyboys are gonna get together and throw a collective hissy fit. We'll all be fap wristed to death.

The fact that anyone took this seriously is hilarious.

Y'all got trolled, and some of the media outlets did as well:

The video was filmed by a bail bonds contractor named Jordan Peltz and posted on his YouTube channel. In the video, Peltz sits in what appears to be a cop car and is wearing what appears to be a law enforcement uniform. (The badge is actually just printed on his shirt.) As Sommer writes, “Peltz looks, to the viewer, like a law enforcement officer. This is a guy who seems like he could really have police intel—and he says antifa is coming in November.”

Peltz, over the course of roughly four minutes, warns of the coming civil war. “[The antifa] are fundraising for weapons, training, ammunition, supplies…. They will start off by attacking police officers, first responders, anybody that’s in uniform,” Peltz says at one point. “If you’re white, you’re a Trump supporter, you’re a Nazi then to them. And it will be open game on you.”

I spoke to Peltz on Thursday night, and he portrayed himself as a small-time YouTuber who unexpectedly made it big and is now struggling to handle the newfound clout. He has also purchased a Lamborghini with recently-acquired funds capitalizing on the video's success. “I’m not sure how I became the poster boy for this,” he said. “The video that went viral was me talking about information I had seen on some websites. ... It is not from any official agency.”

The fact that you seem to think that I consider this to be serious in some way, based on my comment, is pretty funny as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I did notice that wording.
I never mentioned the validity of the flyers. I was using them as a reference to the original flyer that I posted about. The one stuck on a telephone pole. It said for everyone to randomly punch white guys today. I thought it was funny.
I wondered why they weren't going to punch white women too.

Antifa is sexist. Or fake Antifa is sexist. Take your pick.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I found a video of them battling a crazed white nationalist in a park.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Oh no! A group of effeminate liberal soyboys are gonna get together and throw a collective hissy fit. We'll all be fap wristed to death.

The fact that anyone took this seriously is hilarious.

Y'all got trolled, and some of the media outlets did as well:

The video was filmed by a bail bonds contractor named Jordan Peltz and posted on his YouTube channel. In the video, Peltz sits in what appears to be a cop car and is wearing what appears to be a law enforcement uniform. (The badge is actually just printed on his shirt.) As Sommer writes, “Peltz looks, to the viewer, like a law enforcement officer. This is a guy who seems like he could really have police intel—and he says antifa is coming in November.”

Peltz, over the course of roughly four minutes, warns of the coming civil war. “[The antifa] are fundraising for weapons, training, ammunition, supplies…. They will start off by attacking police officers, first responders, anybody that’s in uniform,” Peltz says at one point. “If you’re white, you’re a Trump supporter, you’re a Nazi then to them. And it will be open game on you.”

I spoke to Peltz on Thursday night, and he portrayed himself as a small-time YouTuber who unexpectedly made it big and is now struggling to handle the newfound clout. He has also purchased a Lamborghini with recently-acquired funds capitalizing on the video's success. “I’m not sure how I became the poster boy for this,” he said. “The video that went viral was me talking about information I had seen on some websites. ... It is not from any official agency.”

The fact that you seem to think that I consider this to be serious in some way, based on my comment, is pretty funny as well.

You've misread mine, then.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: badw0lf

Memes are words for those who have nothing to say.

Memes are words, ideas or images that spread throughout a culture without requiring any effort for them to do so.

And you leftists are an abundance of fodder for them.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If anything seriously anti-facistesque were going to happen, it would probably start in the land of fruits and nuts. It is only 9:30am on the west coast, and most won't rise to meet the day till late afternoon or early evening. They have to have an X-large Macchiato or two, feed the cat, dress in their anti garb, meet up with the "others".....oops!...run back to the basement for the black hood and mask.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Better watch out

The non-existent bogeymen (who also live on moms basement?) are gonna kill all whites

Lololololol oh boy

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I'm a "cisgender," white male.

I haven't been beheaded yet

You're not cisgender. You are a male. You don't need to state the newly appropriated prefix cis while identifying your gender, as it would apply only to someone who needed to distinguish themselves within a group, and as it is, we already have the prefix trans to identify those who do not identify with the gender they are born with.

We may not be there yet, but perhaps the day when everyone is a transgendered hippy peacock pelican, we'll need to single ourselves out with a unique identifier. But we'll be in high demand, as the only breeders left, so they'll know who we are anyway.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Better watch out

The non-existent bogeymen (who also live on moms basement?) are gonna kill all whites

Lololololol oh boy

Odd.. Here most of us are, laughing at the potential for these lunatics to wah wah their little hearts out, and here you come along thumping your chest saying "Look at them all, scared, and it was fake. Baahahaha look at them.. "

?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I admit I wasn't quite sure if your reply to my comment was meant in humour. Sorry for my misreading, no offence meant.
edit on 4-11-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's too cold out, Antifa can't fight fascists in the cold! They aren't getting paid enough to freeze their asses off fighting a made up fascist enemy.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Oh... Well thank you.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
I found a video of them battling a crazed white nationalist in a park.

Then which one is the troll? All of them?

6aroll 6aroll 6aroll

I'm so confused!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

This is the big day on which Antifa has promised a total revolution which will bring out millions to overthrow the Trump/Pence regime.

Let's see what really happens amid all the hype.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This stream is hilarious so far.

Naked Cowboy...(not to be confused with DB
)....and some MAGA guys in NYC atm.

ETA:
Here is another if things decide to kick off later.

edit on 11 4 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join