It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well it's November 4th...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
So there was so much hype arpund this day.

The one thing i am really lookong forward to is the "scream helplessly at the sky" event in boston. If anyone goes please get video. I love this idea. Its a very realistic view on our options as a country.

Then you have the drills with the MARS and the ARRL. (Hey to all my ham operator's out there)

Then you have antifa... Will they make a move... Most likely not, but we'll see.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
And where are the Ant Sniffers ??

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I hadn't even really though much of it yet I had a dream that woke me at 5 a.m.
I dreamed a Coke commercial was the cue for the 'resistance' to take action.
Something very subtle and yet evil about it.
I distinctly recall seeing an old style machine where you pulled the bottle out by the cap end.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
So there was so much hype arpund this day.

The one thing i am really lookong forward to is the "scream helplessly at the sky" event in boston. If anyone goes please get video. I love this idea. Its a very realistic view on our options as a country.

Then you have the drills with the MARS and the ARRL. (Hey to all my ham operator's out there)

Then you have antifa... Will they make a move... Most likely not, but we'll see.

At first I thought the scream event wasn't real. Fox news and cnn talked about it being real yesterday. I'm still going to wait and see though.
I didn't know anything about the mars stuff please tell me more.
I don't see antifa as this huge treat that some people see. We have had, and have, much bigger more dangerous groups in the US.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Checking the date on my milk now. Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Oh no! A group of effeminate liberal soyboys are gonna get together and throw a collective hissy fit. We'll all be fap wristed to death.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Oh no! A group of effeminate liberal soyboys are gonna get together and throw a collective hissy fit. We'll all be fap wristed to death.

Amateur Nerds Training In Fap Attacks.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

All those #ing pussies.

They should be posting strongish words and memes on the internet behind anonymous usernames like real men.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Skin so thin that light shines through.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

All those #ing pussies.

They should be posting strongish words and memes on the internet behind anonymous usernames like real men.

At least both cases give us a chuckle. And you can bet your bottom dollar that if they go about screeeing in unison at the atmosphere, with lethargic and yet furious angst at anything and everything, that there will be memes... Oh, there will be memes...

link   

Scream helplessly at the sky isn't until Nov 8th.

An event being advertised on Facebook urges people to gather on the Boston Common on Nov. 8, 2017 to "scream helplessly at the sky" on the anniversary of last year's election.

NBC Boston

Just the antifreedom losers today. Still should be entertaining.

link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Yeah but what if they really go ham and start some serious sh#!

Nope....foiled...too many Starbucks and second hand stores...hahaha

edit on E30America/ChicagoSat, 04 Nov 2017 05:26:31 -050011amSaturdayth05am by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I never pay much attention to things like this.,

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

That's probably because you spend far too much time analysing trumps twattering.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I bet if three Trump supporters had lunch together you would have a 2 post OP about how that would end the world, you know because Trump.

As far as this OP goes, I hope things don't get out of hand.

Will today be their million "they" march? (I don't want to assume their gender)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

scream helplessly at the sky

At least they are performing something that at least has a realistic outcome.
Damn...
Well , they could have waited till the morrow . I could celebrate my birthday watching a group get taken into jail for disturbing the peace
We dont take kindly to riff-raff around these parts.

edit on 11/4/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I saw a flyer on a telephone pole a few days ago about Nov 4th. on Twitter.
I wish I would have saved it. I am unable to find it now.

It basically stated that Antifa would be distributing MAGA hats and was recommending that Antifa members dress like Trump supporters prior to the uprising.

Has anyone else seen this?

I will keep looking for it.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think those that have truly drunk the koolaid will show up at some point doing something stupid and get innocent people hurt, and then the police will drop on them like a hammer.

Majority of these children do not want to risk prison and or death, they have been playing dress up so far, and helped out with a few gang beatings. What this is supposed to be would be a huge jump into crazy town.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
None of these are the flyer I was talking about but they convey the same message.
The original was taped to a telephone pole.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join