It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep an eye out for Xavier Becerra to pop up related to Awans soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Been doing some digging and with the recent revelation of DWS having hidden the DNC server breach for a month, the Awans are surely going to be brought back into the news. What many don't realize is the connection to CA State AG Xavier Becerra....he housed the server the Awans were using to store their info and wiped it when he stepped down in Ja uary from being the chair of the House Democratic Caucus....he had employed the Awans since 2004.

I do believe we are about to see a large conspiracy unfold in real time.

Sorry for no source on this...too many to list and really just want to see if anyone else has had Xavier Becerra pop up in their quest for truth.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No the name rings no bells ... Has George mentioned her ?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Been doing some digging and with the recent revelation of DWS having hidden the DNC server breach for a month, the Awans are surely going to be brought back into the news. What many don't realize is the connection to CA State AG Xavier Becerra....he housed the server the Awans were using to store their info and wiped it when he stepped down in Ja uary from being the chair of the House Democratic Caucus....he had employed the Awans since 2004.

I do believe we are about to see a large conspiracy unfold in real time.

Sorry for no source on this...too many to list and really just want to see if anyone else has had Xavier Becerra pop up in their quest for truth.

The Awans? The Awans who? Oh, that must be "fake news" because we never hear about it on the REAL NEWS!! ....sticking my head back in the sand now.....lol

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Kinda makes you wonder what happened here:

Obama administration Edit
On January 27, 2008, Becerra endorsed U.S. Senator Barack Obama for President.[34]

Becerra was considered for the position of U.S. Trade Representative in the administration of President-elect Obama. While it was reported that he had already accepted,[35] on December 15, 2008, he announced that he would not accept the position.[36]

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Xavier Becerra

The Wall stopper

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Some of this stuff reminds me of an old time movie series where they always left the last episode as a true cliff hanger. I can't wait until the new season opening..

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I've read up on that issue a bit, but I have only seen unverified claims by questionable sources that Becerra had anything to do with it, other than being the former chair of the House Democratic Caucus.

Reports state that the police were provided with a "falsified image" of the server, and that is what sparked Awan's ban, but they do not say that Becerra was involved in that either.
edit on 3-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

No the name rings no bells ... Has George mentioned her ?

John Podesta did...he was one of the potentials for Hillary Clinton running mate in Podestas famous "food groups" email...he was one of 5 Latinos in their "food group"....
edit on 11/3/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Politico reported on him a while back as well saying this in the report:

Becerra has also organized at least two meetings with an expanding group of Democrats downtown over the past several weeks to discuss fundraising. Helping him build the political network are Oscar Ramirez of Podesta Group, Dean Aguillen and Moses Mercado of Oglivy Government Relations, and Ingrid Duran of D&P Creative Strategies, among others.

www.politico.com...

So his ties to Podesta group are deep.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Politico reported on him a while back as well saying this in the report:

Becerra has also organized at least two meetings with an expanding group of Democrats downtown over the past several weeks to discuss fundraising. Helping him build the political network are Oscar Ramirez of Podesta Group, Dean Aguillen and Moses Mercado of Oglivy Government Relations, and Ingrid Duran of D&P Creative Strategies, among others.

www.politico.com...

So his ties to Podesta group are deep.

Podesta Group did a lot of work for the Democrats, just as the other group involved in the Manfort fiasco, which I believe is named Mercury, did work for the Republicans.

That in and of itself is not proof of anything nefarious or illegal.

Not sure how it is even relevant to the issue of him being the chair of the House Democratic caucus when Arwan was caught.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Never liked that guy.
Hope he gets burned.

S&f

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Podesta Group
Total Lobbying Income: $15,780,000
Source

Ogilvy Government Relations
Total Lobbying Income: $8,650,000
Source

Big time Lobbyists.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Podesta Group
Source

Source

Big time Lobbyists.

Not sure what that really proves in this case, but ok.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Podesta Group
Source

Source

Big time Lobbyists.

Not sure what that really proves in this case, but ok.

Podesta Group is dirty at their posts, why not look at the other lobbyists too?

new topics

top topics

join