It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Paddock's Ties to Hallucinogenic Drug Scammers - Las Vegas Shooting - Part 36

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Ketamine is a dissociative with very subtle hallucinogenic properties. It's not a psychedelic and it doesn't cause hallucinations. Visual distortions, and closed eye visuals, yes. Lysergic Acid Diethelymide 25 type hallucinations? No.

I might add, that being under the influence of Ketamine would make it close to impossible to fire a fully automatic assault rifle. After a certain threshold you cannot stand up straight let alone aim a firearm.

edit on 11/4/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Unfortunately they cannot tell the difference between an "anesthesia" and a "hallucinogen"

Ketamine is not, technically speaking, an anaesthetic. It is a dissociative, which is totally different than a mere anaesthetic. Nor is it an hallucinogen, either. Speaking from experience here.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Commenting to make sure I come back later to watch the video.

Also, I'm sad this thread was derailed because of the word 'hallucinogenic,' OP.

S&F

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Hamilton Morris wannabes?

It'll be interesting to see if Morphonios gets deeper into the Paddock criminal connections and also to see if anyone in "law enforcement" takes an interest in the first real break in the case.
edit on 4-11-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Someone mentioned it can be a date rape drug? I’m going to take a big leap here so please bear with me but.... that would fit quite interestingly with the idea some have tossed about that he could have been involved in human or even child trafficking...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join