It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Gets ‘Dem Woman of the Year Award’ on Same Day DNC Rigging Revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: DBCowboy

Didn't she make mention of this in her "what the F&%$ happened" book ? Has any one bought and read that thing yet ?

I have one friend that did, and ironically he is Shepard Smiths's executive producer on fox news. So not a lefty

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
What about Tulsi Gabbard?A far better role model for women than ole keglegs Clinton and even respected by repubs.

I would have to dig a little deeper to get a better understanding of her history but, right now on the surface I would vote for Tulsi with little heartburn.

Some seriously good people in the DNC, but the establishment treats them like mushrooms.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wanted to thank Hillary :>)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Really, DNC? Really?

"Take a dump on the democratic process - win a prize!"

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is classic Hillary Clinton territory, preach democracy while doing the exact opposite.

It is the Bernie people I feel bad for, though. They put their heart, soul and (usually) last dollar into his campaign for a true grassroots effort. Clinton and DWS deprived these people of their vote in the democratic party. It is a shame to see the level of corruption in politics.

It isn't even funny or pleasing to hear this kind of stuff anymore. It may be redeeming/validating, but damn it leaves a sick feeling in your stomach.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

They are having a harder and harder time to make it go away or make it look even ok

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks for the video the2ofur1!

I agree, it appears the Dem party is in civil war mode (judging by DU). And it is especially disturbing to see the way they are handling the aftermath, denial and attacking the whistle-blowers. Instead of recognizing the harm they caused to Bernie supporters (many were first time voters - first experience with democracy = cheating!), they pretend nothing untoward happened despite the mountain of evidence showing otherwise. Even Hillary apologists are running out of defensive one-liners, and many former allies are jumping ship.

Bernie supporters weren't given a real vote, yet Hillary Clinton and the DNC just expected them to cast their (D) Clinton vote like she was somehow entitled to it. These revelations really reinforce the proposition that Clinton truly believed it was "her turn" like our system was some type of oligarchy/monarchy.

Judging by the reactions of Bernie supporters (even in the Gov. race in VA, Northam is flunking out), they are going to punish the Democratic party in 2018/2020 in retaliation for the rigging. Whether it turns out to be illegal or not, they will pay for their corruption at the ballot box.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Didn't she make mention of this in her "what the F&%$ happened" book ? Has any one bought and read that thing yet ?

I downloaded a pirated copy and immediately shredded it with AVG.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

DIM Woman of the year would be a more appropriate award.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Strange world we live in, that we're rewarded for bad behavior. We really are living in the "Twilight Zone".

Although.....not the first time they got it wrong. Time's "Man of the Year" in 1936 was Adolph Hitler.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The Democrats have been on damage control after and before election,all the bad things they have done are a matter of public record,yet these Dimocrats,are so inept,they believe whatever they are told,guess lying cheating is ok as long as your a liberal

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Are you kidding? She deserves The All-Time Woman of the Known Universe Award.

Then she should get the skulls of Mother Teresa & Joan of Arc to parade them around like the Stanley Cup, drink keg beer out of them.

While eating a baby on a stick.
They would just give her another award.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Strange world we live in, that we're rewarded for bad behavior. We really are living in the "Twilight Zone".

Although.....not the first time they got it wrong. Time's "Man of the Year" in 1936 was Adolph Hitler.

The Nobel Committee set the precedent when they gave Obama a Peace prize for not doing anything.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I wanted to thank Hillary :>)

Jimmy Dore has been great since he broke off TYT's leash. It's refreshing to see a real progressive call out the Democrat establishment for what it is.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Heh, so true. Would be so interesting to see the events of that time period through purely historical lenses - instead of what we call history, which is written by the victors and the powerful.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
HRC probably bribed/paid/donated something to someone at the Woman’s National Democratic Club to give this her this award. Timing is everything. This is a good time for her to get an accolade...ANY little thing helps. She is sliding down a razor blade into a pool of alcohol right now and is looking for something to grip.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
My first thought was that she probably rigged that also

My second thought was that she probably rigged that also

My third thought was I'm stupid to be a democrat

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Of course Hillary would win Democrat of the Year. She is the consummate Democrat, a corporate shill and working class destroyer. The party favors the affluent professional class even though it professes to represent the working class. It is not a progressive party any longer; in fact, it is more like the traditional Republican Party (which has fel off the alt-right end today). Nobody represents the working class, middle class folks today. And therein lies the problem.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Probably a research grant from the Clinton Foundation.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join