It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien invasion master plan.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
This whole thread is making my brain hurt.

Let me see if I understand this. The aliens are watching "So You Think You Can Dance" to select the best looking guy who can dance us all into dying?

Or is he going to hypnotize us with the dancing and place the entire world into a "Jigsaw trap" ? And if this is the case, won't some of us pass the test and therefore earn our freedom?

On a side note. The use of the word "cleverest" almost derailed the whole thing for me. But now I want to see where this is going. Like watching a train wreck. You know it's going to be horrible, but you can't turn away.

Thank you. Apparently there are those still waiting and waving "Welcome Aliens" signs.

That advanced? They ARE here... Please!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Something about 'when pigs fly' came to mind

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Something about 'when pigs fly' came to mind

Willpower is the key. If you win the willpower then you have been won.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

This whole thread is making my brain hurt.

Let me see if I understand this. The aliens are watching "So You Think You Can Dance" to select the best looking guy who can dance us all into dying?

Or is he going to hypnotize us with the dancing and place the entire world into a "Jigsaw trap" ? And if this is the case, won't some of us pass the test and therefore earn our freedom?

On a side note. The use of the word "cleverest" almost derailed the whole thing for me. But now I want to see where this is going. Like watching a train wreck. You know it's going to be horrible, but you can't turn away.

Thank you. Apparently there are those still waiting and waving "Welcome Aliens" signs.

That advanced? They ARE here... Please!

The secrets of earth. It is exiting to talk to aliens.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Is this man on the picture a candidate?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You frogot the part where God is controlling both the actions of aliens and humanity alike.

So if they died it would be the desire of God. As we can trust in whatever happens

Or.. is that just the thoughts of a human who is being controlled by Aliens as you say, to do their bidding and convince humans to go along with this metaphorical group buffalo cliff jump.
edit on 3-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Karlo

The guy in the middle?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

that's you? good looking guy. although seems a bit more immature for his online persona
+++
here you can see what non-altered life would be and how it always is, beautiful, graceful nature-encapsulating-pics-ama zing-bewildering.com

if the aliens weren't selfish they could have created these beautiful dynamics in the life here (from having the sun and moon be equal in your vision and metaphysically astrologically) just to add a beautiful variety to nature.

but the fact they had to utilize a species (ape to humans through modification) shows they don't have the good heart that would have sufficed without humans being in the above link's pics.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

that's you? good looking guy. although seems a bit more immature for his online persona
+++
here you can see what non-altered life would be and how it always is, beautiful, graceful nature-encapsulating-pics-ama zing-bewildering.com

if the aliens weren't selfish they could have created these beautiful dynamics in the life here (from having the sun and moon be equal in your vision and metaphysically astrologically) just to add a beautiful variety to nature.

but the fact they had to utilize a species (ape to humans through modification) shows they don't have the good heart that would have sufficed without humans being in the above link's pics.

No i am not on the first picture. I am on this picture.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You frogot the part where God is controlling both the actions of aliens and humanity alike.

So if they died it would be the desire of God. As we can trust in whatever happens

Or.. is that just the thoughts of a human who is being controlled by Aliens as you say, to do their bidding and convince humans to go along with this metaphorical group buffalo cliff jump.

That's like saying "God" had Hitler kill the Jews.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's like saying "God" had Hitler kill the Jews.

Exactly.
How about this, a world where each day- every human goes into a nature filled yard and sits on a tree stump for 8 hours and meditates and tries to have a clean aura. They come in and eat fruit, and then sleep. Each human does it.
Too bad God is variety and meaning.
This world has everything in it. Because it would be so bland without a bit of everything. And who says dying is bad? If there is a God if it's his will, then death is however he wants it to be and could be nice, there could be an afterlife if he so willed it. I'll tell you this existence is much too overly complex to have one simply dissipate after death.

Also, some say pain is creating so you can feel love.

Even in the animal kingdom such as Chimps they can be peaceful or they can get so bent up and stressed that they run and attack each other, sometimes to death. Variation.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
No invading necessary

1. Build a million small fast rockets with the ability to detect and safely land on a planet that has warm liquid water.
2. Load them with bacteria, viruses and other living goo.
3. Launch rockets.
4. Wait a few billion years to see if anything gets back to us.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
My guess is that they flew their spaceships in range of our over the air television broadcasts and saw one episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians by accident. They probably then turned around and left. Shaking their heads. We're not worth invading.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Times like this I question if it's the drugs I'm on or the drugs that you're on, which is causing my issue understanding wtf you are trying to say.

The words appear to be English, but the order you write them has me completely baffled.

After I eat some more tabs, I'll try again. Maybe it's brilliant.

~Winter

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The school called, they missed you today.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Karlo, my favorite alien, you all couldn't invade Roswell, NM if you came back.

Like others have said, THEY are already here.

How's going?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

Do I sense human desire, emotion, longing, warmth of seeing another, the chemical dopamine of feeling well in correlation to another

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: DaphneApollo

Do I sense human desire, emotion, longing, warmth of seeing another, the chemical dopamine of feeling well in correlation to another

Awww, he's cool. At least I think so. Ain't no 'thing' ....

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

*points to avatar

You mean that guy?

Word has it that he's wicked fast in astral dreams...

Almost as fast as my astral baseball bat.
edit on 3-11-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join