It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien invasion master plan.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There is no better plan to invade the earth and human minds. The plan sounds simple: First they observe, then they will found out who is the best human on earth. They pick the best person and invade the person. The person who is invaded starts do dance under the Alien power. The best person(the sexy'est) is like a death, like the movie Saw. Weaker start to die, who the person needs or likes is the question! It is the cleverest plan ever, pick the best human and others fade or die around him. It would not be as simple as sending a big rocket, it would be fun for both, aliens and humans.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Karlo

Drugs you must
Second

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The plan has clearly been leaked.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Um... No. No invasion. Not necessary cause they're here already among us. Have been a long long time.

No invading necessary

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So are you saying if Britney Spears went crazy.. the whole world would go berserk ?
oh wait..

link   

Why would 'they' have to invade Mother Earth when they've been here for centuries??

Some 'may' disagree that folks dying (energy transfers) isn't very "fun" and why would the aliens enjoy killing Us? They made Us and 'We' are "Them".. But tigers do eat their own young so You have that...

Just watch out for the "Orange Orb" as that is akin to 'the brown acid' at Woodstock™..

Stay Hydrated...

Edit: I stand behind what I typed above, that was before I saw Your avatar, You just might know things... hahahaha
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

link   

If you leave out the "best and Sexy" person.. Clinton fits the bill.. O lot of people dieing around her.

But humanity won!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

It must be a man, a alfa male. The desire, then others will go crazy.
edit on 3-11-2017 by Karlo because: corrections

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

If you leave out the "best and Sexy" person.. Clinton fits the bill.. O lot of people dieing around her.

But humanity won!

Clinton eats the bad, she would be like a puppet, tool.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Um... No. No invasion. Not necessary cause they're here already among us. Have been a long long time.

No invading necessary

The alien smell as been whit us, the creation smell, but now maybe they are here.
edit on 3-11-2017 by Karlo because: corrections

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Maybe it is the result of a good job.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
The plan has clearly been leaked.

Maybe it a result of a good job.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

"It's a cook book!!!!"

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karlo

There is no better plan to invade the earth and human minds. The plan sounds simple: First they observe, then they will found out who is the best human on earth.

They'd watch one episode of Jerry Springer and they'd be outta the Milky Way at Ludicrous Speed.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Why would 'they' have to invade Mother Earth when they've been here for centuries??

Some 'may' disagree that folks dying (energy transfers) isn't very "fun" and why would the aliens enjoy killing Us? They made Us and 'We' are "Them".. But tigers do eat their own young so You have that...

Just watch out for the "Orange Orb" as that is akin to 'the brown acid' at Woodstock™..

Stay Hydrated...

Edit: I stand behind what I typed above, that was before I saw Your avatar, You just might know things... hahahaha

The smell of alien is here, everything you see is result of the creation, you feel connected whit them. But the game starts when they real'y are here.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Drugs you must
Second

I am thinking a lot about the reasons and the signs.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This whole thread is making my brain hurt.

Let me see if I understand this. The aliens are watching "So You Think You Can Dance" to select the best looking guy who can dance us all into dying?

Or is he going to hypnotize us with the dancing and place the entire world into a "Jigsaw trap" ? And if this is the case, won't some of us pass the test and therefore earn our freedom?

On a side note. The use of the word "cleverest" almost derailed the whole thing for me. But now I want to see where this is going. Like watching a train wreck. You know it's going to be horrible, but you can't turn away.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Karlo

There is no better plan to invade the earth and human minds. The plan sounds simple: First they observe, then they will found out who is the best human on earth.

They'd watch one episode of Jerry Springer and they'd be outta the Milky Way at Ludicrous Speed.

Don't you want to know who is the best person, the earth big secret.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
This whole thread is making my brain hurt.

Let me see if I understand this. The aliens are watching "So You Think You Can Dance" to select the best looking guy who can dance us all into dying?

Or is he going to hypnotize us with the dancing and place the entire world into a "Jigsaw trap" ? And if this is the case, won't some of us pass the test and therefore earn our freedom?

On a side note. The use of the word "cleverest" almost derailed the whole thing for me. But now I want to see where this is going. Like watching a train wreck. You know it's going to be horrible, but you can't turn away.

Someone is collecting the heads, it is not money, it is a person, it must be! The happy earth family is history.
edit on 3-11-2017 by Karlo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You just typed out the synopses of one of my all-time favorite games, Space Channel 5.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join