It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives Introduce Bill Demanding Robert Mueller's Resignation

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You seem to continue to miss my point.

Set "Russian Collusion" aside, pro or con.

The President of the United States is openly trying to obstruct justice and his supporters in Congress are openly supporting that effort.

I'm glad to agree to disagree, but I'm not sure we've ever had such an open case of complicity in our history, aside, perhaps from the Alien and Sedition Acts under John Adams.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: carewemust

It's a stretch to imagine that Trump campaign workers helped Russia hack into voting systems, and give the election to Donald Trump.

That is a straw man argument.

Very few, if any, are suggesting people on Trump's team helped Russia hack voting systems.

But it is quite possible they may have done some other things that they should not have done.

By the way, witch hunts usually do not end in real indictments.

As we have learned, they found enough to indict two individuals and get a guilty plea out of another.

No indictment of Trump = witch hunt.

So it's a witch hunt as long as Trump is not indicted, but if the entire swamp surrounding him, that he chose, is...it's still a witch hunt?

Not sure how logical that is.

Well, they certainly don't go around saying that "no indictment of Hillary = witch hunt."

Partisan BS is amusing when you stop taking it so seriously imho

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Oh well looks like the Trump Trio wont get their wish.

Paul Ryan: Mueller Shouldn’t Be Fired, ‘We’re Not Gonna Interfere With This Investigation’
www.mediaite.com...

K~

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I didn't say that getting rid of Trump was the only step, just that it's the first step. Getting rid of the Limbaugh/Hannity crowd is step 2, then the Alex Jones crowd, and lastly the Evangelicals.

Then it can be a real party again.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I didn't say that getting rid of Trump was the only step, just that it's the first step. Getting rid of the Limbaugh/Hannity crowd is step 2, then the Alex Jones crowd, and lastly the Evangelicals.

Then it can be a real party again.

I agree with everything you've said but the Evangelicals. In politics you can't marginalize a religious sect as it becomes individual choice, and to marginalize that becomes a dig at an individuals right to choose. For better or for worse (I happen to be an atheist) people use religion to their own ends very personally and it's politically immoral (in this country) to cast them aside.

Yes, there should be a separation between church and state, but as I've said, more people it seems tend to view it as an individual right (politically) than a life enhancing choice.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

The Evangelical wing isn't about faith, it's about political power. There's plenty of religious folks in the US who side with various religions, some more to the left and others more to the right. That doesn't bother me at all. The Evangelicals I want out of the party, are the ones who are attempting to create a theocracy.

On a political level I see nothing wrong with a Christian who feels they have to vote along with their faith. I do however have a problem with the group who wants to infiltrate the government and enforce their extreme views on everyone through the rule of law.
edit on 5-11-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

The perception will be a hit on one will equal a hit on all, no one will view it as a move against a theocratic rule, it will be a move against god...I'm sure you can see how that will play out.

edit on 5-11-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
QComin across Twitter and a few unconfirmed reports people close to
Mueller are increasingly concerned with his strange behavior.

From the same that first reported Podesta as being investigated.

Hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Haven’t disagreed, would just be suprised if this is unique.. I agree about all the measurables I think..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

That’s what’s known as mental masterbation and providing fodder for the propaganda whores to push their false narratives...

If your not a super secret conservative Plante, you could be.
edit on 5-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It could also mean Memes Always Going Awry

Just kidding, but who exactly is worried about getting arrested? If you're referring to corrupt long-term DC insiders like Manafort, then I agree. If you're talking about the President, I find such implications to be quite premature as there is absolutely no indication of any such action.

If you haven't noticed, even the dishonest MSM has been backing off the Trump/Collusion/Illegal/Impeachment angle opting instead for technical arguments based on assumed facts and presumed guilt.

No not talking about trump.
I'm not a super liberal, not even a democrat.
It's just that maga has been used as a derogatory word to "stick it to" half of this great country.
Maga is not about american pride, it's being used as a weapon to attack fellow citizens.
My joke was an effort to take that word back. Saying that america should be great is not a statement I want used as a weapon.

Is there another a phrase or word used by people that those using it believe it makes them better than others? Makes them more patriotic? Something that can be thrown in a fellow citizens face in anger for the sole purpose of shouting down a conversation?

If there is I will fight to take that word back to.
edit on 6-11-2017 by scraedtosleep because: spelling.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

If you give pence the presidency and both houses. This becomes a conservative dystopian country over night..

I don't believe that.
Mike pence is a strange guy. But have you ever asked yourself why we think he is strange?
It's because he does somethings most of us don't do.
But none of those things, like hardcore respecting his wife, are evil, and it takes self discipline to do them. Self discipline is something the US lacks as a country and we all know it. So in my view if pence becomes president we would have a good man who loves the constitution, who has the self discipline to follow it.

This is a question for everyone else that's still reading this thread.
When mike pence was governor of indiana did it become a conservative dystonia? All of his stances against gay people are already things that trump and most republicans want now but are unable to achieve. What makes anyone you think that will change if pence was president.

For the record I do not think any major hurt is going to be done to this country even with an 8 year trump presidency.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join