It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Louisiana, asking for a lawyer doesn't exactly mean you're asking for a lawyer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

I might add, he didn't say "Give me a lawyer Dog." He said "Give me a lawyer, dog."

How do you know? Were you there? Is there audio of the conversation? When the invisible words came out of his mouth, was there also an invisible comma between lawyer and dog that only skeptical members of ATS can see? Like how only a dog can hear a dog whistle? LOL

People are mincing technicalities as if that matters. What matters is this: It's Louisiana. Where uneducated black people who rape underage girls speak in a way that undereducated white people cannot fully understand. As far as society is concerned, the accuser doesn't matter. He will never contribute anything positive to society, so who gives a damn about his rights?

Sound rough? Good. People need to wake up to the facts that the whole system is #. There are people roaming the halls who shouldn't be and law enforcement is only as adequate as the system that makes it. For that, re-read the first sentence of this paragraph.

We need a serious culling of the herd on all 3 sides of the fence.

<< 1   >>

join