It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Trump Supporters , a Question or Three

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
1. As a Canadian couldn't, but would have if I was there and legally able to.

2. Would not have changed my mind. The world dodged and enormous bullet.

3. Love his tweets!

And just for your information, I'm not right winged, I vote NDP, the left in Canada. Always. I don't however allign with the Hijacked Left, and don't wed open borders to high risk groups or any corrupt globalism.'

Social left policies such as equality, medical, social assistance, guaranteed income FAR ABOVE THE POVERTY FOR ALL PEOPLE RELATED TO FAMILIY SIZE, LAND FOR ALL, BEAMSHIPS IN OUR BACKYARD, and end to elitism, to global ptb having any say.

In fact I am far more left than the NDP, they're more union guys but not into the level of equality and land for all, Venus Project type stuff that I know is the only legal system that exists in the universe. Because anyone enforcing anything else and depriving anyone of their rights to land and resources without forced labor and slavery and doing so by force is committing assault, murder, threats, intimidation and abuse of others.

Its all illegal. Our entire system is.

And left/Mom and right or freedom/dad need to be wedded at the hip.

And yet I still would have voted for Trump.

DRAIN THE SWAMP.

And the pedogate satanic murder of children, aside from open borders and endangering your nation, IS THE NUMBER ONE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO STOP.

And they may think they made it go away by getting a certain chubby Texan to sell out the world by apologizing.

But it didn't. The evidence is overwhelming.

The problem we have is a corrupt DOJ and elite and the rule of law gone, they don't answer to anyone. Any normal law enforcement would have looked at the evidence and it would have enabled a massive investigation and tracknig these pedo's world wide.

Instead, they threaten the victims, threw one in jail even ie the Franklin Coverup.
edit on 3-11-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I voted for Trump, and I would again today. I do not believe there was/ is a better alternative to Trump right now. I am embarassed by some of the things he has said or tweeted- but, he is a work in progress. He has been belittled and heckled constantly even before winning the election, and I appreciate his moxie and continued eagerness to share his thoughts with every American through twitter.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Something else, have you heard of the strange books that match the Trump election?

www.nydailynews.com...

I've downloaded most of the books and its pretty interesting.

Before even hearing of them, knew the timeline had to be a Trump win.

There is more to Trump that meets the eye. He's a bit of mystery.

Now, as for the idea of another stronger leader.

Well, unless everyone both parties hated him, he'd be a sellout wouldn't he.

Trump, whether or not he does the right thing or ends up betraying people, I don't even care. This has to do with Free Will.

This has nothing to do with any leader, or his outcome and success, or whether he fooled people or not.

TRUMP = THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE TO CLOSE THEIR BORDERS, TO NOT EMBRACE ISLAM OR CHANGED CONSTITUTION, AND MOST IMPORTANT:

TO DRAIN THE SWAMP OF EVIL PEDOGATE CHILD EATING SATANIC GLOBAL ELITE MONSTERS!

And that is a free will shot that reaches the entire cosmos.

These global monsters think they can cheat to get our Yes, and they need that Yes.

Well not according to real cosmic law was it given.

Trump's election was a free will NO!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
At least he hasn't sold Americas uranium or divided the country like the past administration. The Clinton's would have finished destroying America I have no regrets what so ever other than the government enema should have occurred long ago. a reply to: gortex

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Trump voters will never turn on him, even if he destroys America (which he is working on), the world, and enslaves all of us. The only thing he could to that would ever upset him would be to be pardon Hillary, and even if he did that they would justify it and say it was strategy.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Trump voters will never turn on him, even if he destroys America (which he is working on), the world, and enslaves all of us. The only thing he could to that would ever upset him would be to be pardon Hillary, and even if he did that they would justify it and say it was strategy.

He's really destroying the country? Really? We survived 2 world wars and a civil war BUT Trump is destroying the country without even trying?

Get a better punch line. Everything from you is off the charts DOOM.

Next up... I'm a cultist.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
In a few days it will be one year since Donald J Trump won the Presidency of the United States , a lot has happened in that year not much of it good in my opinion which led me to wonder....

1 Who here voted for Donald Trump but in the intervening year has had a change of heart ?
2 If you had been given a stronger alternative to vote for would you have voted for them ?
3 Are you embarrassed by the Presidents twitter tantrums ?

Genuine questions no agenda.
No me...I'm extremely happy Trump is our President...

Anti-globalist, pro America...Trump's the only one who fit the bill...I can't imagine a stronger alternative is out there...

I love Trump's tweets...For two reasons...First is Trump is generally correct in his tweets...And secondly, Twitter is one of the only places where we can see what Trump is up to...The lying, fake media has all gone over to the dark side...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
1.) I voted for Trump & am proud if it. Even though I face lots of criticism & abuse from
young ones.
I don't know anyone where I live, that is my age or older, who didn't vote for Trump! It's all the young ones who don't see & don't understand what's really going on! And they are too distracted by their whining & crying to learn anything! It amazes me how some people can take anything positive & see only negative! I look forward to seeing what all Trump can do in the next seven years!

And anyone who is sooo against Trump, as a matter of principle, should refuse any tax cuts or other benefits that they will be entitled to thanks to him!!! Or donate it to a legitimate charity.

2.) The only other person I might have voted for would have been Mike Huckabee. He seems to be an intelligent, common sense, level headed guy. And his daughter Sara is awesome. Putting herself out there at the news conferences, getting splashed with swamp water & never flinching or backing down! She has girl balls!

3.) I'm glad he's on Twitter. Instant communication. Remember when other presidents were going to give a news conference, or whatever. The news commentators would lead up to it, saying what was probably going to be discussed. Then after, they would recap what was said. Like we were too dumb to understand, or they would put their own spin on it.
They still try to slant everything he says, but we see the tweets, so less chance of censorship...hopefully!

Trump is a diamond in the rough! He talks like regular people used to talk back in the day, before political correctness went too far! Thank goodness he isn't one of those smooth talking, golden, forked tongued politicians, that can make a bold faced lie, sound like absolute truth!!!
Refreshing & priceless!

WOQ

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yes. And had a change of heart
Yes. Bernie
Yes. But my friend told me about something on Twitter which will cause all his tweets to lool like they were written by a five year old. So maybe his tweets might make more sense now.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

love it

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

1 Who here voted for Donald Trump but in the intervening year has had a change of heart ?
2 If you had been given a stronger alternative to vote for would you have voted for them ?

1. N/A
2. Of Course!
3. No.. I was, slightly, in 2016. But D.T. has mellowed quite a bit since becoming President.

Please post a summary of results after your study is completed, Gortex. Thanks!
-cwm

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

1. Yes

2. Yes with caveat there were stronger candidates but they weren't going get elected. In our system most times it isn't the
superior candidate it's the one best one that can get elected. That is just how the system is.

3. I shake my head sometimes, but embarrassed no.

Real or imagined, who or what is the cause of it, the economy is strong and for most people thats extremely important in their daily lives.

Not to mention his election and the media's obsessive onslaught with tearing him down daily, finally exposed the MSM's extreme bias doesn't come close reflect the majority's attitude. Yes there has got to be a critical eye always but the pendulum has swung way off kilter, it's not supposed to have an agenda thats for op-ed pieces. Their bread though is buttered by the media centers the northeast and west coast and they are more concerned for ratings and advertising dollars, than just honest journalism. It's so over the top that any real worries and concerns gets lost in the chaff of reports of his twitter ramblings etc. Obviously if there is something shady that he is doing or has done it needs reporting but now you dont know if its genuine or just green lighted by biased network or media higher ups. If nothing else lets hope they swing back to real journalism and away from trying to be entertainment. A return might take years and wont probably ever be complete, but that took a character like Trump to really shine the light on it.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
No change of heart, he's been less effective than I had hoped, but good overall. I think I actually underestimated the strength of the swamp, and overestimated trumps ability to express his positions effectively by bypassing the media.

Yes, really a stupid question.

not embarrassed, disappointed occasionally because he sometimes says counterproductive things, and sometimes does not make himself clear enough. Overall his use of twitter is a positive.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: jjkenobi

ALL results of poliicies enacted under Obama.

Trump hasn't DONE anything to actually improve the economy.

If you really believe this I feel sorry for you, you are severely brainwashed. Obama was horrific for the economy, and all the numbers prove it.

look at the improvements in business outlook and consumer confidence immediately following the election. Look how the market exploded upwards almost immediately. Eighty percent of the economy is based on confidence. Businesses must be confident to invest to expand, and consumers must be confident to borrow. Both are verifiably much more confident now that trump has taken over and commuted to a business friendly environment of eliminating regulations and promising tax reductions.

Fundamentally are we in a much better place then we were a year ago - not really, debt is up a bit but GDP growth has improved.

However, this tax bill will be very positive if it can be passed, especially if companies really do bring back trillions from overseas.

There is a good chance it's passage alone will be enough to get trump reelected.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I think it will be very hard for hardcore trumpsters to admit they made a mistake in voting for him. It is human nature to "stand by your man" but how any American could not be embarrassed by our presidents rude behavior and 2am social media meltdowns is beyond me!!! I mean we might as well have Kanye and Kim running things! You would think we would expect our Commander in Chief to behave with a little more class and dignity. The thing is I think that a lot of trump fans love him for being a politically incorrect blowhard shoot from the hip buffoon. President Camacho from Idiocracy ring a bell?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Voted for Trump no regrets..Hillary would have been awful for this country

Would have preferred 1 or 2 other GOP candidates but Ill take Trump

Given that MSM is nothing more then the media arm of the left I think Trumps use of Twitter is necessary. For example Brazille just came out about Hillary and the DNC and not one of the top news orgs even reported 1 minute about it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join