It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Trump Supporters , a Question or Three

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

twitter.com... hreadid%3D3821460%26userid%3D0%26perpage%3D40%26pagenumber%3D4364

No reason whatsoever to be embarrassed by our illustrious leader.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Being on here the last 8 years has taught me a lot about US citizens with the last two years teaching me a whole lot more.

No shame on us , I guess being on the outside gives a better prospective of the mess on the inside.
edit on 3-11-2017 by gortex because: spell

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
1 Who here voted for Donald Trump but in the intervening year has had a change of heart ?
2 If you had been given a stronger alternative to vote for would you have voted for them ?
3 Are you embarrassed by the Presidents twitter tantrums ?

You didn't address me in your thread title, but I still want to answer.

!. No, I didn't vote for Trump. I have always been suspicious of him for better reasons than any Democrat I've heard express, but gave him what I feel was a 'fair chance' to prove himself. Over the last year, my suspicions are far more confirmed than alleviated. I end this year significantly more suspicious of him than last year, at this time.

2. I voted for Johnson because the Libertarian ticket was polling closer to 5% than the Green party. I doubt I would feel confident with any candidate having unusual ties to one of the two major candidates. Both The Libertarian ticket and the Green Party ticket have ties that bother me.

3. I am not embarrassed at all about Trump's twitter activity....because I do not believe any of it is a 'tantrum.' I believe it's all carefully-crafted info fed to the public to further a specific, hidden agenda.

edit on 11/3/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

In a few days it will be one year since Donald J Trump won the Presidency of the United States , a lot has happened in that year not much of it good in my opinion which led me to wonder....

1 Who here voted for Donald Trump but in the intervening year has had a change of heart ?
2 If you had been given a stronger alternative to vote for would you have voted for them ?

Genuine questions no agenda.

1) No change of heart; I'd have preferred practically ANYONE to HRC.
2) Absolutely; my favored candidate was Dennis Kucinich.
3) Not really. I know that eventually this too will pass.

Interesting additional information if you are interested, if anyone other than HRC had won the Dem nomination, I would probably stayed home.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Since you're on the "outside"; I'd be really curious to know what you've learned!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I think the main thing I've learned is that apparently you can fool some of the people all of the time.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

And if he holds a press conference or a special broadcast every time he wants to say something the left will complain about wasting time and money just to hear himself talk. If you want to complain that badly you will find a way no matter what he does.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

And they DON'T complain about his TWEETS?

I fail to see your point, at all.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

In a few days it will be one year since Donald J Trump won the Presidency of the United States , a lot has happened in that year not much of it good in my opinion which led me to wonder....

Genuine questions no agenda.

1. Mixed. My fear about Clinton was that she WOULD do the things she campaigned on. My fear about Trump was that he wouldn't. I was destined for disappointment.
2. Yes, of course.
3. No. Some may not like his style, but he is saying things that need to be said. I'm not a fragile snow flake.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

That is exactly it: they will complain no matter what. So why say he should call a press conference or make a special broadcast? Much ado about nothing.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
iam not a trumpa . but have something that is topicrelated www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Proudly Deplorable.
1. I voted Trump and haven't changed.
2. No
3. No.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Using ATS as a example of US citizens is WAY off....think about it: this is a conspiracy site, and certainly in NO WAY represents the way most US citizens are.

That would be like me judging all UK citizens based upon how they act here at ATS. It is in no way conclusive nor accurate.

I've lived in several countries other than the US, and even through my experiences would never, EVER judge an entire group of people simply based upon my experience with a limited group.

So yes: Shame on you (or anyone here) if you do this.

Isn't that the same thing as declaring all muslims terrorists based upon the actions of a few? Pretty sure it is.....

As for being embarrassed: Again -nope. I'd rather have a leader that is going to speak their mind freely, than to have one that walks around and talks like they have a pole shoved up their arse and insists on hiding behind flowery words and double speak.

We have too much of that crap in the world as it is, and it shows.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: TonyS

I think the main thing I've learned is that apparently you can fool some of the people all of the time.

You mean when you stated “no agenda” and obviously you have one? Lesson learned!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I guess being on the outside gives a better prospective of the mess on the inside.

There really is no "mess" the vast majority is a media narrative...Our media has gone the direction of sensationalism over depth, they are not much better than running stories about Bat Boy. The big picture is stocks keep hitting new highs, unemployment going down, job quality/pay going up, inflation is minimal, soon tax code to be overhauled etc etc, but you know everything is messed up.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

What I said doesn't only apply to politics , my thoughts on Trump are already known.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

1. No. Consider the alternative.

2. Depends on what you mean. I didn't vote for him in the primary, but if you mean had Sanders been his opponent, then no because I wouldn't consider Sanders a "stronger alternative" just stronger crazy.

3. Not really. If that's all the press has to pick on, then first world problems ...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I wonder what the response would be if you asked those in the UK that voted Tory last time round the same kind of questions?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Hi Gortex, here are my answers:

1) I voted for DJT, and have not had a change of heart;

2) I voted for Bernie in the primary/Trump general. He was my second choice in the primary, but felt Bernie needed the votes. I would've been happy with either of them winning, and am happy with Trump. I also liked Cruz and Carson, and non-candidate Tulsi Gabbard - would happily cast a vote for any of the above though;

3) No, but I don't see how they further his agenda. I do like that he uses Twitter to take his voice directly to the American people, and would prefer he toned down some of the Twitter stuff. That said, he has free speech and he hasn't said anything I would consider unacceptable.

Hope that helps in some way!

JB
edit on 11/3/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hope he tweets more, it has been extremely effective.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join