It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are "very, very nervous"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I haven't seen this posted yet:

Devin Nunes: Seeing "Bizarre Behavior" From Adam Schiff About Investigation Into Origin Of 'Steele Dossier'

In an interview on Wednesday, House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes described "bizarre behavior" from Democrats with regard to his investigation into the origin of the controversial anti-Trump 'Steele dossier.' Nunes said that what he has seen tells him Democrats are "very, very nervous" about what he might find out about the dossier.

Nunes told Fox News that Rep. Adam Schiff was among the first to visit the Justice Department to review newly released classified documents about the dossier's origins, even though he had previously argued that there was no reason to investigate the matter.

"When my investigators first got [to the Justice Department to review to documents], there were four other staffers from the other side of the aisle, including a member of Congress: The ranking member of our committee," Nunes told Fox News Channel's Sandra Smith on Wednesday night. Schiff is the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee. Nunes also noted that two of the Democratic staffers he mentioned worked for Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

Fascinating theater, don't you agree?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Indeed. Whats even more fascinating is that after everything that's transpired with Nunes that anyone would believe him or think whatever he was pitching wasn't part of an agenda.

+41 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I've been firm in my position on all of this.

If people are found guilty of crimes, then they should be punished.

Doesn't matter if it's republican or democrat.

It should be that simple. Ideally, everyone should be able to agree with this. But we see different standards based on political ideology which leads to the on-going topics.

I think it's funny how people will say, "If Hillary is guilty, she should be punished, but she isn't guilty because of Trump or intent or just because".

If Trump is guilty, fry his orange ass.

If Hillary is guilty, fry her corrupt ass.

I hope like hell that people in DC are nervous. I hope they're scared crapless.

And I hope the guilty get punished.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I'm not entirely closed to your point. The fact he sent only staffers also signals he didn't expect to find much there himself.

Still....if what he says is factual, that is interesting all by itself.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Short video but by the end I wanted to punch that reporter, the guy is trying to give out what information he had and she keeps cutting him off to interject her opinion... SHUT UP lady, ask your question let them answer... good lord I hate the press more every day what network does not matter.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The dossier seems to be a very dangerous smoking gun . Just tagging your thread to follow OP S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pretty much what I was gonna say. If it can be shown the law was broken but either side then those responsible should face punishment. End of story.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Certainly, how it was paid for...

Add Brazile's statements about how HRC funneled DNC contributions to the states and then took 99% of it back to her campaign. Things are starting to get very interesting.

edit on 3-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Drain the swamp, means drain the swamp.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

They've been nervous for a while. Hollywood should be nervous as well... Just like the NFL.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Nunes is still trying to get the stink off him with his little "midnight run" to the White House.

Democrats should be nervous. The Party is fracturing at the seems. There are no leaders, no common goals, no overriding vision.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
With this administration ALL thinking people are nervous.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Pretty much what I was gonna say. If it can be shown the law was broken but either side then those responsible should face punishment. End of story.

I think thats the way most people feel except for the absolute worst of the party loyalists, maybe throwing some big names republican or democrat that violated the law into prison can cause some self draining of the swamp.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Certainly, how it was paid for... Add Brazile's statements about how HRC funneled DNC contributions to the states and then took 99% of it back to her campaign. Things are starting to get very interesting.
The Fusion GPS aspect kind of muddies the water with actors like the GOP and even Obama retaining their services . To clear it up would require a audit of Fusion GPS and who contracted them when and for what . As it stands the Hillary/DNC can't be pointing fingers away from them to others but has to come clean ... They may not be guilty of using the dossier for the FISA and have to suffer that fall out but they need to own their part even if its a small part of the bigger story .

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The Party is fracturing at the seems. There are no leaders, no common goals, no overriding vision.

I'm glad to see you say this, because that is certainly true.

I think a similar fracturing is happening on the right.

Maybe we are seeing the end to the two party system.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Hollywood and the nfl will be just fine. Hollywood is being shaken up a bit but that's good, it'll be stronger for it. LOL

sessions, Flynn, manafort, Kushner, Donnie junior.. i'm sure they're just peachy. trump is bloody scared as hell you can see it every time he screeches about Hillary and the dems. its hysterical.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Maybe we are seeing the end to the two party system.

Canadian says, embrace the dark side.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Wayfarer

I'm not entirely closed to your point. The fact he sent only staffers also signals he didn't expect to find much there himself.

Still....if what he says is factual, that is interesting all by itself.

Sure, a lot of hyperbolic hearsay would be 'interesting' if it were true. The difference here is it seems (at least to me) pretty obvious that this is a clickbait headline/article meant to distract/divert attention. The dossier is out in the open, there is no hiding it or hiding from it now, so the very premise of what the article is mentioning is downright silly. What Nunes is suggesting here is farcical, and I'm disappointed that its not more obvious to many.

If we viewed this through the lens of impartial logic, it should be pretty clear that what he's suggesting is nonsensical and likely meant to serve as misdirection.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Not all of us.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I think thats the way most people feel except for the absolute worst of the party loyalists, maybe throwing some big names republican or democrat that violated the law into prison can cause some self draining of the swamp.

Agreed... Examples must be set. Politicians and rich people have been getting away with far too much while us peons would be serving life for the same crimes, or even lesser crimes in some cases.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join