It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 key witnesses in Vegas shooting now dead!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Don't know if this is already being discussed but this is crazy!!!

Check it out link

One month on from the Las Vegas shooting massacre on October 1st, and we still have no satisfactory answers for horrific events that took place at the Route 91 Harvest music festival.

In the month that followed the incident, a staggering seven key witnesses have died in very suspicious circumstances.Of all of those seven people, every single one of them had something in common, other than being there during the shooting: They all had information on the attack that contradicted the "official" narrative.

What's even more suspicious is that four of those seven eyewitnesses had given accounts that stated there was more than one shooter, and others died before they had a chance to speak.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The population that knows whats up is the reason they are so heavily armed. Be one of them because the sickness behind this plot and others is not done. The Kimberly girl hit's the hardest for me given that she looks like someone I knew.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ive got friends that roll their eyes immediately if I mention anything that drifts in the vicinity of a conspiracy theory, these same folks have asked me if this is whats called a false flag, because it does not smell right.

Interesting information thanks for the post.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah. I've also noticed people who are not conspiracy people at all, but they sense they're being lied to in this case. The saying "something doesn't smell right" is what I'm most commonly hearing.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
NNettle is a notorious fake news website.

That’s all I’m gonna add, for now.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So let me just quote you a couple of the other articles on the front page of this site.

Video of man floating in the sky goes viral

Top Catholic Church Offical Says God Told him to Expose "Evil" Pope Francis

Honestly just take a few minutes to look through this site and tell me its not trash.

This should be in the Hoax Bin.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The John Beilman "story" comes from Sorcha Faal. And literally nobody else.

Chad Nishimura wasn't found dead outside a church. If you read the article on the reviewjournal that is the "source" of that information, it doesn't mention Nishimura at all and describes the victim as in his 40s, which Nishimura sure doesn't look to be. The CT community has decided that was Nishimura somehow. ETA - the fella that was shot outside the church was identified by a name that is definitely not Chad Nishimura.

Suchomel had a pre-existing medical condition. She was epileptic and prone to seizures as it was. I would imagine that being in the middle of a mass shooting didn't help stave off any seizures after the fact, though I doubt most folks will accept it if an autopsy says she died from a seizure.

The married couple's deaths are odd, but not necessarily suspicious. All the more so given that the woman's facebook page contains hardly any reference to anything against the OS, and is full mostly of positive thoughts and hope.

Contreras' death is sort of strange as well. Then again he was found in an area with drug activity, in a house suspected of being a drug hot spot. So who knows.

edit on 3-11-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This is not the only source that is talking about this of course the msm is covering it up

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ
This is not the only source that is talking about this of course the msm is covering it up

no...

its a hoax.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So let me just quote you a couple of the other articles on the front page of this site.

Video of man floating in the sky goes viral

Top Catholic Church Offical Says God Told him to Expose "Evil" Pope Francis

Honestly just take a few minutes to look through this site and tell me its not trash.

This should be in the Hoax Bin.

It could be said that by putting it on hoax news sites instantly invalidates the story though doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah because you was there? you know for sure right? You must work for the msm and the powers that be lol

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DustybudzZ

Yeah because you was there?

was you there?

you know for sure right?

I know for sure thats a hoax site.

You must work for the msm and the powers that be

why?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

was you there?

you know for sure right?

why?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Just the Vegas shooting itself without all the smelly after the fact is enouth to make you think and scratch your head there was too much bs going on just like 9:11 the ones that have there minds open & eyes open know whats going on

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You can think there's more going on without buying into every crackpot theory that comes down the pike.

Especially the ones that are easily debunked.
edit on 3-11-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

How can this be easily debunked? just because one or two people say it's a hoax dose not mean it is or not so I trust the so called "fake news" more then the msm the real fake news why you think the gov't dubed this stuff fake news? So they can push there fake news and they think people are stupid enough to by into it

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

was you there?

Nope didn't have to be

you know for sure right?

How? And that's not the only source I will post more

why?

The way you act lol

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I pretty clearly laid it out for you.

And this is why idiotic conspiracy theories get spread: too many people see something online and can't be bothered to do an ounce of research on their own into the claims made to see if there's any merit to them or not. If you can't be bothered to read anything that isn't in your echo chamber, I dunno what to tell you.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Alright then so it's a hoax, why? Because of the site? Fine. Remove the site then! These people still died suspiciously close together within 1 month of the attack and they all shared one thing in common, that their story was completely different to the main narrative. This whole thing stinks to high heaven and you're all like *sniffs deeply* 'Nope, smells fine n dandy to me, hoax'

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

One of your only defense's is to call out someone's grammar?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join