It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Trump by Force?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: angeldoll

I don't really know....largely because the left's relentless and unhinged response to him makes it difficult for most of his voters to see anything other than the fact that 'those' people (his opponents) should definitely NOT be in charge.

I think most of us feel obliged to step up. Surely you admit he's a liar, and extremely incompetent. People who 'speak up" are on a rescue mission.

eta: Surely you will admit that he has the emotional stability/maturity of a 14 year old girl. A person like that shouldn't be trying to lead a country.
edit on 11/3/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

There you go.

Your post makes my very point.

The 'rescuers' seem a whole lot spookier than Trump.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think if it would prevent catastrophic loss of life then it might be the lesser of two evils.

So when you say WW3 who is fighting who? NK will never be a WW3 scenario, in fact even if they used a nuke we would not retaliate with ones of our own. Conventional war would doom them in a very short period of time, and even with that only SK and Japan are in position to get hit. America has distances and major defense in our favor. We are China's no.1 customer being the largest consumer society in the world, do you think they really want to lose their no.1 customer, not to leave out the trillions they would lose in debt we owe....lol

As far a Russia goes, Hillary was pushing the cold war again, Trump has not so I don't see anything there either...I truly think you need to explain your idea of WW3 would look like otherwise your post is just another Trump bashing post to suggest he is crazy in a hidden agenda of a scenario you pretend to be interested in.
edit on 3-11-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

eta: Surely you will admit that he has the emotional stability/maturity of a 14 year old girl. A person like that shouldn't be trying to lead a country.

That's untrue. One day I'd love to see someone making these claims try to do what he is doing. They would likely melt beneath the pressure. Most of these people cannot handle a tweet, let alone the relentless personal attacks of a hostile establishment, opposition party, and their foolish denizens.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Not to mention the man never sleeps. For his age, what he does in any given day is pretty amazing.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Sorry Beautiful Boy, I'm not going to keep my mouth shut about a person who does this. If Obama or Clinton had done this, I would have jumped off their bandwagons instantly.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

There you go.

Your post makes my very point.

The 'rescuers' seem a whole lot spookier than Trump.

No Loam. They don't.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That's untrue. One day I'd love to see someone making these claims try to do what he is doing. They would likely melt beneath the pressure. Most of these people cannot handle a tweet, let alone the relentless personal attacks of a hostile establishment, opposition party, and their foolish denizens.

Well consider it Karma. He led the absurdity that Obama was not born in the States. And Obama handled it like a man. Not like a child.
Maybe payback is hell.
edit on 11/3/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Sorry Beautiful Boy, I'm not going to keep my mouth shut about a person who does this. If Obama or Clinton had done this, I would have jumped off their bandwagons instantly.

That's another lie, my dear.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Not to mention the man never sleeps. For his age, what he does in any given day is pretty amazing.

Insomnia is an endorsement? Alright then.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

It's impressive. He's legendary known workaholic. Even when he's golfing he's working.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Of course I saw that, my tow-headed one, and it's a lie. Even right before he starts the shameful act he says

"you gotta see this guy".

Ugh. What a spoiled heartless child he is. You are so much better than this, Les.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Of course I saw that, my tow-headed one, and it's a lie. Even right before he starts the shameful act he says

"you gotta see this guy".

Ugh. What a spoiled heartless child he is. You are so much better than this, Les.

It's simply untrue. You've imagined the lowest possible motives for his actions, and assumed you picked the correct one. In reality we're watching the reflection of propaganda.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

No, in reality we are watching a grown man make fun of a handicapped person, because the person doesn't like him.

Anyway, I don't want to argue with you or Loam anymore. In another era, I admired you both so much, it's hard for me.

Bye for now.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Tea Party put him there..
TEA PARTY are military mostly.
Can anyone take us?
I DON''T see anyone,myself.
RUSSIA,They were scared of me then they are STILL scared of us.
China,Not in my league...yet.
Iran(TERRORIST CNC) ,get the cops out of the way first, THEN we'll see...
Liberal underground,They are kids,not killers,they know mercy and fear death when they fight,we don't.
THAT was the job.

link   
a reply to: loam

Until they don't.

I always thought we had constitutional processes for a reason? Good to know so many are so willing to discard them so quickly.

I recall the same thing when Obama was still the President. So stupid is hardly unique to the left or the right, it would seem...

link   

No, in reality we are watching a grown man make fun of a handicapped person, because the person doesn't like him.

Anyway, I don't want to argue with you or Loam anymore. In another era, I admired you both so much, it's hard for me.

Bye for now.

And I you. But now I know, even in the face of evidence proving the contrary, your accusations continue, and all of them built on deceit and malevolence.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
No Loam. They don't.

So you think most Trump voters like the crass things Trump says? And if you don't, why do you think they voted for him anyway?

And if you do, maybe you should consider how painting with such a large brush spoils the painting. Obama's 'running to guns and religion' and HRC's 'basket of deplorables' comments did more to elect Trump than almost anything he did by himself to get into the Oval Office.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

So, no coup is necessary... Who knew??

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Tea Party put him there..
TEA PARTY are military mostly.
Can anyone take us?
I DON''T see anyone,myself.
RUSSIA,They were scared of me then they are STILL scared of us.
China,Not in my league...yet.
Iran(TERRORIST CNC) ,get the cops out of the way first, THEN we'll see...
Liberal underground,They are kids,not killers,they know mercy and fear death when they fight,we don't.
THAT was the job.

Dude, you seriously need to relax. Just because you were 19D doesn't mean you have to be off the rails.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join