It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Trump by Force?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Trump is doing a good job,just because a few libtards don't like him,hardly any cause,grow the F up

didn't read the OP did you.....?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
dp
edit on 3-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
We get it already.

You don't like Trump.

Please

Uh, how come we have to listen to the alt right, knocking the sane people on the left down. We are called all kinds of names by the likes of you, and your ignorance, So its you who needs to

OP, I have heard, and man I wish I could remember where I read this, but someone was asked in the military if trump ordered a nuclear strike if they would do it and they replied NO!

Then I read this....U.S. admiral would nuke China if trump ordered it.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It reminds me of On The Beach, where the Captain of the Sub didn't fire his nuke. That is a great movie, both the old one from the 60s and the late 90s.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Maybe we'll find out tomorrow when Antifvava come out in force.

Obama stashed some ammo for them a while back....hypothetically.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

not only is there two man rule, the president must also notify several others before hand.
off the top of my head i can't recall who they are, the only instance of not having to would be if we were attacked first.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2 Please stop using the term you just used. Besides it being a violation of the T&C it also just invokes anger. Idc if it is a right or left term they lead nowhere.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Well if no one went to war, there wouldn't be war. The problem is that someone always goes to war and has a following to do it.

So what is the answer then? You can tamely roll over the give in to that party waging war, or you can fight to stay free of that power.

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

not only is there two man rule, the president must also notify several others before hand.
off the top of my head i can't recall who they are, the only instance of not having to would be if we were attacked first.

nice to have a member actually responding to this question with facts and not petty insults

Thanks for your information would be interesting to read more on the nuclear chain of command if you have any sources you would recommend.

link   
Wow, it took three whole comments before somebody pulled out the 'But Hillary!'

Impressive. The brain washing is clearly very efficient.

Anyway, to address OPs actual post.

I would like to think there are mechanisms in place whereby inner circle advisors can remove somebody from power if they go super cray-cray.

(Indeed one could argue that this is why Kennedy was removed from the political equation after how badly he handled the Cuban missile crisis.)

But given normal political rules no longer seem to apply in this post-truth post-Trump era, I think you're probably right to be concerned at what other normal rules have also broken down.

link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Trump is doing a good job,just because a few libtards don't like him,hardly any cause,grow the F up

His approval rate is 33%. I think that qualifies as more than "a few".
Why are you always so rude and insulting? Every time I see one of your posts you are quite insulting, oldtimer.
why u b so mean?

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yup. It's all about Trump.

I bet you think most of his voters hang Trump posters in their homes.

Wanna know why many wars happen? Just look to your willful oversimplification of what is otherwise a very complicated world.

I'd be willing to bet that oversimplification (which includes most hypotheticals) is the very stuff that 'justifies' most wars.

edit on 3-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It's pretty common knowledge that most stable countries have a failsafe system in place to prevent the launch from being ordered by just one person though. I assume the UK has a similar system, so does Russia as did the USSR before it. I'm betting China does too.

When a country gets big, powerful and stable, it didn't get that way by allowing single people to make such potentially catastrophic decisions on a whim.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

nice to have a member actually responding to this question with facts and not petty insults

Thanks for your information would be interesting to read more on the nuclear chain of command if you have any sources you would recommend.

You would probably enjoy the little PEnguin book Gods Of Metal by Eric Schlosser. It talks a bit about just how dodgy the C&C systems controlling nuclear weapons are, and how damned lucky we've been not to have had a major accident.

Plus it's a little book, cheap, and a great read. I commend it to you.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Yup. It's all about Trump.

I bet you think most of his voters hang Trump posters in their homes.

Wanna know why many wars happen? Just look to your willful oversimplification of what is otherwise a very complicated world.

I'd be willing to bet that oversimplification (which includes most hypotheticals) is the very stuff that 'justifies' most wars.

If you think our Korean crisis is simple, please. Do tell the WH so they will know how to best proceed. Because most of us seem to think we are: rock meet hard place.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22830397]angeldoll[/post I bet he runs all redlight. Very onpoint with never accepting blame. Seems to be a strong point with this one.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You obviously missed my point.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

You would probably enjoy the little PEnguin book Gods Of Metal by Eric Schlosser. It talks a bit about just how dodgy the C&C systems controlling nuclear weapons are, and how damned lucky we've been not to have had a major accident.

Thanks I might have a look at that.

link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Thanks I might have a look at that.

link   
tripple post???

link   
sorry

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join