It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Trump by Force?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am amazed by how much Trump bothers someone living in the U.K.

No, he won’t be removed by force.

I am amazed by how much Trump supporters on ATS are fixated with my nationality....

Also amazed by their inability to read a OP.

I am not asking if he will be removed by force I am asking basically if there ever could be a situation whereby it would be necessary to uphold national security.

Might have something to do with Piers Morgan... hard to say.

So they remove President Trump and Vice President Pence takes the helm and agrees with the former president and keeps the ball rolling... how many must we remove before we get to someone you approve of?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Since this is hypothetical, hypothetically, in this scenario I'd have super powers like Professor X and could save the world and be around hot babes and live in a cool fortress with helicopters and stuff.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Oh, so you think the only reason that Trump would do this is because he gets mad at someone? If that's it then you don't have to worry. He's already gotten pissed off at a good majority of the world and there haven't been any nukes fired yet.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin I will play along with ya. My answer is NO. That is not how we do things in America. I am no supporter of Trump but he is my president. The legal route is the way to go. If congress wants to go their way or his cab wants to go there's then sure. But a coup.....NO

I agree I think that at all times peaceful means should be exhausted before any force has to be taken.

I think in any eventuality a coup could actually have the potential to have a more damaging effect in the long run.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, so you think the only reason that Trump would do this is because he gets mad at someone? If that's it then you don't have to worry. He's already gotten pissed off at a good majority of the world and there haven't been any nukes fired yet.

Nope I never said that.

You asked me if I would support the removal of the UK PM if she was to try to remove Trump by force just because she does not like him.

I answered.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You seem to think Trump would simply authorize a nuke strike because he's mad at someone as if pushing the Tweet button also lunches an ICBM.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Trump listens to his Generals, if they recommend war, we go to war.
Your deluded thinking that Trump is sitting there playing with Army men in a sandbox is typical of the Leftists that don't have a clue as to WTF is going on.
War is hell...there will be casualties.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Since this is hypothetical, hypothetically, I live in a world where hypotheticals are just hypothetical.

link   

You seem to think Trump would simply authorize a nuke strike because he's mad at someone as if pushing the Tweet button also lunches an ICBM.

Never said that though did I.

I was talking about a 100% hypothetical situation where Trump (or another leader) instructs his military chiefs to undertake some action that will lead to WW3 and massive loss of life.

I am asking in that hypothetical situation would a coup be justifiable.

link   

Never said that though did I.

I was talking about a 100% hypothetical situation where Trump (or another leader) instructs his military chiefs to undertake some action that will lead to WW3 and massive loss of life.

I am asking in that hypothetical situation would a coup be justifiable.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

trump can't use the football to launch with out a consenting member of the cabinet the SOD (secertray of denfence), he has to give his code, if the SOD refuses, he then can relive him and next is the deputy SOD and on down the chain. by the time all that has happens, the Vice president and cabinet can meet and relieve the president if deem unfit under Section 4 of the 25th Amendment.

no force needed. no military coupe.

edit on 3-11-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Using the standard implied by your hypothetical, I guess we should have skipped the last world war and be calling you Herr OtherSiseOfTheCoin.

ETA: ...or it could be Frau or Fraulein. I just made an assumption.

edit on 3-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

trump can't use the football to launch with out a consenting member of the cabinet the SOD (secertray of denfence), he has to dive his code, he then can relive him and next is the deputy sod and on down the chain. by the ime all that has happend, the Vice president and cabinet can meet and releive the president if deem unfit under Section 4 of the 25th Amendment.

no force needed. no military coupe.

Hmmmm thats really interesting.

goes back to what I was saying about how I would think that in such a situation a peaceful and legal means should be explored first.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 As much as I agree with most of what you say. When you start pointing fingers at the left I draw the line. There is a very good chance that you are disconnected from the other party to the point that partisenship is beyond you. Maybe stop pointing fingers, then hands can be held. Stop take a breathe and let that soak in. It's going to be OK. On a side note, if I fudge it I can admit it. It is about time you do the same.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
...people who say they believe in democratic free society, until they don't.

Is fascism something else if you have the 'right' reason for it?

Should the Germans have ousted Hitler when they realized he was perpetrating a massive genocide?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump listens to his Generals, if they recommend war, we go to war.
Your deluded thinking that Trump is sitting there playing with Army men in a sandbox is typical of the Leftists that don't have a clue as to WTF is going on.
War is hell...there will be casualties.

ohhh cool so the name calling has started.

I am a deluded leftist who doesn't have a clue what is going on.

Well when you get over the name calling feel free to contribute something meaningful to the conversation.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Since this is hypothetical, hypothetically, in this scenario I'd have super powers like Professor X and could save the world and be around hot babes and live in a cool fortress with helicopters and stuff.

I would be your man servant/sidekick and wear one of those banging tuxedo t-shirts with some tighty whities.

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: loam
...people who say they believe in democratic free society, until they don't.

Is fascism something else if you have the 'right' reason for it?

Should the Germans have ousted Hitler when they realized he was perpetrating a massive genocide?

Exactly.

That is the kind of situation I am thinking.

link   
Ambivalent........ No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other.

Stay with your Home, embrace it, call it good.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Your premise is that those who knew about it opposed it. They didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join