It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Trump by Force?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Actually there is ABSOLUTELY no check or balance between ANY president and launching nukes..

BY DESIGN the order doesn’t go to the Secretary of State, or to some big wig general..

BY DESIGN it goes directly to a low level staff Sargent who handles the request..

It is to avoid a moral quandary that delays the 7 min launch window.

So the order specifically goes straight to someone who would never, ever think they had the right to countermand a presidential order..

I don’t think trump will launch or anything, but I think if trump wanted good press he would change that..

It will likely slow down the launch window a hair, but add some extra protection for himself and later presidents .

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So….

Let's pretend for a moment that Trump is your ordinary penniless, down and out Joe who just happens to be POTUS .... who, for reasons only swirling around in "theothersideofthecoin's" head, through stupidity, madness, idiocy or whatever wants to blow up the world and humanity with it.....

[..... think about it for a few seconds and we come up with the fact that .....]

.....he's not penniless, down and out, mad, insane, whatever... he is wealthy with incredible benefits that will befall him upon when he's no longer POTUS. Secret service agents at his beck and call 24/7 for the rest of his life (because of security details — all presidents and spouses are entitled to lifetime Secret Service protection (offspring are protected up to the age of 16)), selling real estate / condominiums well beyond market value, going on lucrative speaking engagements, authoring books entitled say "The Art of Being POTUS", hobnobbing with royalty and others who are much wealthier than him, blah, blah, blah....

So it begs the question " why in the hell would he want to blow up the planet, make it uninhabitable, blah, blah, blah? "

What benefit would he derive from going from being a billionaire to being a victim of radiation poisoning and very quickly joining other decaying lumps of skin and bones, eventually turning to dust?

So your entirely hypothetical post shouldn't have gone on longer than it has, but because there are no other pressing worldly issues to discuss, it has..... [ rolls eyes and wonders, like Popeye used to, what the poor people are doing ]

I wonder's what the poor people's ar' doin'

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This is typical, one dimensional, left wing thinking. You take the scenario to the point that it suits your desires then stop. But I'll give you credit for at least being open to hearing a critique. So here's why that's a bad idea.

First, the situation with NK would be so bad that Trump is considering nukes. Where does that leave NK? Obviously they're not happy with the US in this situation and to believe that they'll be cool with the US if we just take trump out of office is to ignore the last 30 years of history.

Second, this would likely cause a civil war, what would the loss of life look like there? Would this really prevent loss of life or just ensure that the loss of life is american, which is much more acceptable to people outside of america.

Third, this is the end of the free world. Have you weighed that on your mind? Without america, who leads the world? China. They're just biding their time, hoping for a scenario like this. Once communists lead the world, all bets are off.

Bonus, it's interesting that in your hypothetical you choose to take out the leader of the free world over a habitual human rights violator and oppressive dictator in NK.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR

So….

Let's pretend for a moment that Trump is your ordinary penniless, down and out Joe who just happens to be POTUS .... who, for reasons only swirling around in "theothersideofthecoin's" head, through stupidity, madness, idiocy or whatever wants to blow up the world and humanity with it.....

[..... think about it for a few seconds and we come up with the fact that .....]

.....he's not penniless, down and out, mad, insane, whatever... he is wealthy with incredible benefits that will befall him upon when he's no longer POTUS. Secret service agents at his beck and call 24/7 for the rest of his life (because of security details — all presidents and spouses are entitled to lifetime Secret Service protection (offspring are protected up to the age of 16)), selling real estate / condominiums well beyond market value, going on lucrative speaking engagements, authoring books entitled say "The Art of Being POTUS", hobnobbing with royalty and others who are much wealthier than him, blah, blah, blah....

So it begs the question " why in the hell would he want to blow up the planet, make it uninhabitable, blah, blah, blah? "

What benefit would he derive from going from being a billionaire to being a victim of radiation poisoning and very quickly joining other decaying lumps of skin and bones, eventually turning to dust?

So your entirely hypothetical post shouldn't have gone on longer than it has, but because there are no other pressing worldly issues to discuss, it has..... [ rolls eyes and wonders, like Popeye used to, what the poor people are doing ]

I wonder's what the poor people's ar' doin'

your missing the entire point of the post. its to entertain these ideas so they dont seem so out of the ordinary, to try and make people make that crazy leap in their head. the poster could care less about any of the responses imo because all they are trying to do is push this narrative to the forefront. its an old despicable tactic used by the unethical who have no way of actually winning an argument with facts.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
It is believed that if he were not in office the crisis could be averted.

Believed by whom?... You and the rest of the Shillary fans?... You have got a very short memory, or don't you remember that Shillary wanted to enforce a no-flying zone which would have started a war with Russia?...

Not to mention that even with Shillary in power North Korea would have made these same threats and would still be trying to not only test above ground nuclear bombs more powerful than anything ever tested above ground... But again, the Shillary fans will continue to try to claim that "Trump = evil" despite the fact that HIllary would have started a world war with Russia and NK would still be doing what they are doing now...

edit on 5-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ain’t no hillary fans..

Just like with most conservative talking points it based around unicorns..

Sure people say they exist, but I’ve never seen one..

.. the percent of the population that liked hillary is infanticidal.. if even anyone who doesn’t personally know her likes her I would be suprised..

So no internet posters not getting paid are lying for hillary..

That’s laughable.

No one

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There is a blatant attempt to get people used to this idea.

It is important to remember the Constitution provides no such remedies (as discussed by some here) outside of impeachment and the 25th amendment - either of which are astronomically unlikely to occur.

The anti-Trump crowd's only option is to win at the polls in 2018/2020 and beyond.

As far as the OP goes, like many have said, the POTUS is CINC and unilaterally commands US nuclear forces.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Idk..

I think if trump himself gets indicted/convicted he is likely to get impeached..

Often a “step aside and we won’t push it” tactic is taken..

However that is worse for the left as pence is a true believer yahoo.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am amazed by how much Trump bothers someone living in the U.K.

No, he won’t be removed by force.

That's because there are people from the UK and other countries who want to chime in and "interfere with the elections and who is President of countries like the U.S."... Talk about "trying to interfere with the politics and who is chosen as President of another country"...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What happens if NK is indeed a threat that needs to be exterminated? What if he's right? To not take Kim Jung Un out may result in the deaths of millions of American's/ He has more intel than we do, as does the Military. I'm quite sure they know what they're doing. I know people think that Trump is this dumb simpleton and all of that, but he made it to the Presidency before all of those that are calling him stupid. In debt or not, Owing people money or not, stiffing his employees etc. Whatever...if he's stupid, then everyone that he beat to the President's seat would be dumber than he. He knows full well what he's doing, and I might go as far as saying...he staged all of what he's doing, because he is single handedly whipping the asses of all Democrats and they are imploding because of what he is doing to them. I see so many posts from you about ousting Trump...Trump bad, Trump evil, we need to remove Trump..Russia, Russia, Russia...What do you care, you're from the UK? People may not think he's doing a good job if they didn't want him in office, and they lost, but I think he's doing a great job. Of course, he is doing what (the ones who voted him in) wants him to do. Give our country back to us...and NOT hand it over to the Globalists, who ironically are from England. We will keep our country as we always have, thank you. We don't need England telling us what to do with her.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Actually NK isn’t a threat until Kim thinks he will get deposed.. as long as he can run his little kingdom he is cool..

The day he thinks he will be ousted though in my opinion he launches..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: angeldoll

Your premise is that those who knew about it opposed it. They didn't.

Not true. There was a failed plot to assasinate Hitler with a bomb. A conference table leg deflected the blast. Tom Cruise did a movie about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andrewh7

I’ve often heard hitler had the support of the vast majority of Germany. Of course the average joe wouldn’t have known the worst of it.. but demogoges can be a mutha.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What if instead we convince Trump to nuke the UK so we don't have to hear about what a great place it is

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
What if instead we convince Trump to nuke the UK so we don't have to hear about what a great place it is

But then where would we go for dry wit humor? What Canada? Yeah right, as if Nova Scotia was know world wide for it's Flying Circus cover group.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Actually there is ABSOLUTELY no check or balance between ANY president and launching nukes..

BY DESIGN the order doesn’t go to the Secretary of State, or to some big wig general..

BY DESIGN it goes directly to a low level staff Sargent who handles the request..

This is not accurate.

In a response that requires an immediate launch, the chain of command is informing the President of the necessity and in the loop prior to launch.

In a response that is unprovoked or ill supported the chain of command is on the receiving end and has ample opportunity to walk-it-back or as a last resort declare the order unlawful.

Impulsivity in nuclear launch is checked.

See here:
www.pbs.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Not to mention, WE DON'T want to on EITHER side.
North Korea&Iran aren't trustworthy,they must be stopped.
The process is moving ahead.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I can’t watch that video now but will..

I got that from a radiolab interview with a Secretary of State though.. (bush’s I think? Maybe clintons??) and that was his opinion..

The podcast follows the career of a kindA academicly famous serviceman who was drummed out for questioning that exact issue.
edit on 6-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: circuitsports

But then where would we go for dry wit humor? What Canada? Yeah right, as if Nova Scotia was know world wide for it's Flying Circus cover group.

I'd happily invest 10 billion in tax payer money to program an ai for that very purpose than listen to John Oliver tell me how great the place he left is.
edit on 6-11-2017 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join