It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Trump by Force?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
There is a theory making the rounds that trump has already been taken out by force and that the u.s. military has already enforced a soft coup. Now if they could only keep him off Twitter....

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am having problems believing you 3 are adults!

Don't judge us because we still breast feed.

Well,I can't help you there,mine went dry years ago.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

I seem to remember that we had a president who only needed
his pen,not congress.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: ketsuko

For a mentally ill president, like Donald Trump, I fear mentally unstable decisions are his forte...

We don't have a mentally ill president,Hillary lost the election she tried to steal.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
I don't know why you people continue to give life to this OP's threads. He pretty much only ever makes these types of trollish threads to bait responses. Hell this one was so blatant I literally guessed the author just by seeing the thread title.

Stop feeding the troll!

Don't worry,some of us have already derailed this thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

These are the men who think they own the world,the true owner
hasn't shown back yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am having problems believing you 3 are adults!

Don't judge us because we still breast feed.

Well,I can't help you there,mine went dry years ago.

Which is why we have you make our sammiches.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

As much as I want to drag Trump into town square and wail upon him, he did nothing wrong.

However I have four choice words for die hard Trump supporters if push comes to shove...I told you so. America is slowly losing it's closest allies due to this egotistic megalomaniac and the rest of the world are sitting twiddling their thumbs waiting for Trump to screw up again, which reinforces the fact that the American juggernaut is about to fall.

As a non American I never would've voted for Trump, and I would've never voted for Hillary, and as smug as the latter can be she isn't as stubborn, selfish or standoffish as the former. I have expatriate friends from Germany and Wales who were flabbergasted when Trump won the election.

To all my Yankee friends, I hope Trump is a one term wonder because the people of the United States deserves a better leader.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Boy that’s intelligent...

“I trust the biggest liar in the planet to maybe destroy the entire human race..

Boy that is cult of trump as it gets..

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Any coup legal or otherwise would have to see Pence as President because he was also elected, anybody else and you have permanently destroyed democracy in America. But some liberals have said a Pence presidency would be worse than Trumps especially if another conservative goes to the supreme. They go so far as to say they would rather have Trump over Pence, as crazy as that sounds

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Have you ever looked into the millions already dead by fascist or totalitarian regimes?

trump this week publically called our justice system a joke, at the same time he said that "his decisions" are the only ones that matter....if that isn't totalitarian enough for you, please move to Russia.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: loam

Have you ever looked into the millions already dead by fascist or totalitarian regimes?

trump this week publically called our justice system a joke, at the same time he said that "his decisions" are the only ones that matter....if that isn't totalitarian enough for you, please move to Russia.

Our President can (and often does) offer his opinion on many things. It doesn't change our laws or give him any more authority - nothing "totalitarian" at all about it. Just stop the drama already sheesh.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Tell that to any other dictator lol....

look at the guy killing all the people on drugs (can’t recall the country) ... that isn’t an actual policy.. he makes stupid comments and people go out and do it...

Look at the guy who busted into that pizza shop with an AR 15...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I seem to remember that we had a president who only needed his pen,not congress.

don't forget his phone.😈

edit on 4-11-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I think that’s overstating it.. both ways..

A) as long as they could prove the Russian conspiracy , empeachig trump wouldn’t even bruise democracy.

B) no one voted for pence.. I mean his wife and kids maybe.. and any one who knows trump personLly but is hard core republican (lol).

However, it is just nuts none of this has been put into the legal codes...

Imho it is so unexpected that they literally have NO MECHANISM to deal with any president who rigged his own election..

Obviously If a resident fraudulently won the election, that would invalidate the VP too. However there is no process to remove the president and his appointments .

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
There seems to be a common theme in your posts, a constant hubris. We are just fine here in the United States without any British intervention or opinion.

We get it, you don't like us. Fine. But don't expect a cheery salutation whenever you appear with your caustic mindset.

Its very debatible that the "us doing okay"
Mass shootings nearly ever day.
No health care for over 1/3 of your people.
Racial tensions higher than they have been in decades.
Race baiting in the media.

Yes the states is doing "fine".

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So just a quick thread (i hope).

I mean this to be entirely hypothetical, I am not, saying I support this, I am only wanting to open up a discussion about this possibility.

So….

Lets pretend for a moment that Trump is on the verge of starting WW3, he is instructing his military chiefs to ready the nukes, millions of Americans and other nationals are going to die and its all because Trump has got a itchy trigger figure.

It is believed that if he were not in office the crisis could be averted.

Should he (or another world leader for that matter) be removed by force, by that I mean a full coup d’etat. If Trump was to be viewed as a major national security risk, a domestic threat to the survival of the nation, would it then be justifiable for the military or intelligence services to remove him (or again any other leader) by force.

Personally I think yes.

I think if we were in a situation whereby Trump was preparing to launch a full attack against North Korea for example, where it is believe the resulting loss of live would be phenomenal, and further to this it was possible to deescalate the crisis by removing him from office then it would be justifiable as it would prevent a catastrophic loss of life.

However I also understand the significant objections that this could raise, it would be a slap in the face to democracy, it would cause a constitutional crisis, it would raise the question about how far to go, would it be enough just to remove Trump or would it have to go further.

So what would your views be on this.

I'm sorry this is just totally laughable from all angles.

First; nobody who isn't in intelligence nor has intelligence briefings will understand the decisions being made by those making them. Secondly; if the Noko threat is credible, you propose sitting back and waiting for Noko to blow up a huge portion of the United States?

At this point, it wouldn't matter who acted first, the result is many people die -- it's the presidents job to make sure as little of our people die as possible, so why wouldn't you back him if his decision was to go to war?

The idea that anybody on ATS could possibly know that a WW3 scenario is "avoidable" is just flawed from the onset, period -- the end.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

originally posted by: Plotus
There seems to be a common theme in your posts, a constant hubris. We are just fine here in the United States without any British intervention or opinion.

We get it, you don't like us. Fine. But don't expect a cheery salutation whenever you appear with your caustic mindset.

Its very debatible that the "us doing okay"
Mass shootings nearly ever day.
No health care for over 1/3 of your people.
Racial tensions higher than they have been in decades.
Race baiting in the media.

Yes the states is doing "fine".

Mass shootings everyday? Oh you mean shootings daily? A mass shooting is now quantified by any shootout with more than 4 people involved. Try there are 345,000,000 people in the states, and 300,000,000 guns, and only 38,000 deaths a year to gun shot wounds, this number counts those killed by police action as well as those who are legitimately within the law on actual self defense use cases. There are only 365 days in a year -- so it sounds like a huge number when you say "it happens every day" but then you realize that it's less than a 0.0001% occurrence.

I have "no health care" and just received health care and was billed 58$ for x-rays. My wife doesn't have "health care" and she just had brain surgery, $300,000 is the going rate, we were billed 14k AFTER, the surgery.

I can't argue the racial tensions, but that's caused by the race baiting -- so our biggest problem is the media. The average American IS doing pretty well, it's not really debatable. The DOW is at all time record highs.

If those are your metrics to whether or not a country is doing okay, then England is totally ruined and completely beyond repair, as their problems are tremendously worse and bigger in scale.
edit on 4-11-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

well, if the president has done something illegal, then he should be impeached.
if not, then we should allow him to ride out his term and elect another person during the next election.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Any military first strike attack on North Korea...will bring an imminent war confrontation between North an South Korea.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join