It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Trump by Force?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So just a quick thread (i hope).

I mean this to be entirely hypothetical, I am not, saying I support this, I am only wanting to open up a discussion about this possibility.

So….

Lets pretend for a moment that Trump is on the verge of starting WW3, he is instructing his military chiefs to ready the nukes, millions of Americans and other nationals are going to die and its all because Trump has got a itchy trigger figure.

It is believed that if he were not in office the crisis could be averted.

Should he (or another world leader for that matter) be removed by force, by that I mean a full coup d’etat. If Trump was to be viewed as a major national security risk, a domestic threat to the survival of the nation, would it then be justifiable for the military or intelligence services to remove him (or again any other leader) by force.

Personally I think yes.

I think if we were in a situation whereby Trump was preparing to launch a full attack against North Korea for example, where it is believe the resulting loss of live would be phenomenal, and further to this it was possible to deescalate the crisis by removing him from office then it would be justifiable as it would prevent a catastrophic loss of life.

However I also understand the significant objections that this could raise, it would be a slap in the face to democracy, it would cause a constitutional crisis, it would raise the question about how far to go, would it be enough just to remove Trump or would it have to go further.

So what would your views be on this.
If Trump and his military advisors determine we need to go nuclear on NK I will trust their judgment...Obviously you would have been against the U.S. using nukes on Japan during WWII...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin if any pres flips out and has a breakdown i suspect he would be stopped by secret service. now that being said anybody trying to do a coup on mr trump would likely cause a massive civil conflagration unfortunately some in the democratic party are dumb enough to think this is a good idea

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
You sound like someone who has thought about it a lot but fears their internet is bieng monitored with that statement.

Don't be naive.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: ketsuko

For a mentally ill president, like Donald Trump, I fear mentally unstable decisions are his forte...

Your chances of finding a job are already much better since Trump took office...And once the 'wall' is built and the lotto visas are eliminated, you may be able to pick your job...Your insurance costs will be going down while your coverage will be going up...Your tax burden will be decreased because of Trump...

Trump is killing ISIS and de-funding terrorist states in the middle east...The list is long and getting longer...It won't be long our infrastructure will finally start to see significant improvements...Trump got rid of the European unfair trade agreement until a new agreement can be made that benefits America...Same with Nafta...Trump is renegotiating Nafta for the benefit of America...We will no longer be dependent of foreign oil where we will not under the thumb of muzlims in the middle east...

And most importantly Trump is not only fighting globalism where the goal of the globalists is to destroy the sovereignty of the United States but he is also working on restoring sovereignty to the individual States as was intended when our Country was founded...

Trump is the best thing that's happened to YOU and me and everyone else in the Country and you claim Trump is mentally ill??? I just can't figure out how you snowflakes think...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
so you hypothetically want to destabilize a nuclear superpower at the verge of a tense WW3 scenario?

Good point, I am just wanted to open up the discussion.

I think if it would prevent catastrophic loss of life then it might be the lesser of two evils.

Taking out the leader of the free nation in a tense world war imminent scenario, would open up the free world to being invaded by China or corrupt fascist and possibly leave many dead through EMP or nuclear.

It would prevent no disaster but create other horrendous ones.

No thanks.

On a legal note, no he can't be removed by force and the people/citizens who are on his side, are armed and ready to defend their nation against any uprising that could force that to happen. Ie if the other side tried to conduct and out and out coup or revolution, the constitutionalist side are not sitting dumbies.

But such a thing occurring at a moment of intense build up to a imminent war could put the entire free world at risk because the enemy may chose to strike at that moment of vulnerability.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Agreed cool. He has made a lot of bold moves to help Americans out, and has restored balance to the SCOTUS.

Off topic: Happy 5 years, BTW!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't know why you people continue to give life to this OP's threads. He pretty much only ever makes these types of trollish threads to bait responses. Hell this one was so blatant I literally guessed the author just by seeing the thread title.

Stop feeding the troll!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I would just like to say I think these type threads are a bad idea..

I know you are just postulating hypothetically, but these are used to validate their fake world view..

Just like with banning all guns, Shiria law comming to America, exc..

They use stuff like this to prove their is an super secret Illuminati conspiracy to do it..

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well honestly we kinda have a moral obligation not to retaliate...

If we retaliate human civilization dies.. if we don’t maybe the human race survives.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It is my hope/belief that tomorrow will go by without incident, and this will be yet another dire prediction/planned event that doesn't come to fruition.

If it turns out this planned revolution/attack is just bluster, I think it would be a good opportunity for both sides to reduce their posturing/rhetoric. Without pointing fingers, the current political state in this country is untenable. Discourse has been reduced to attrition - the winner being whoever can reduce their opponent to a pile of rubble first. Needless to say, this not only fails to promote concerted discussion, but actually acts as a sort of social "jammer" which prevents any meaningful discussion from taking place.

Just my two cents, and everyone is free to do as they please...but I had to at least make the suggestion!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Imho All of conservatism is based on slippery slope arguments no one is even saying..

How long have republicans acting like democrats want to ban all the guns, and elect them so they can protect the second amendment?? Decades..

Now try and find an elected democrat ANYWHERE in history saying that...

You won’t be able to, because none ever have... it would be political suicide..

Plus no law enforcement body would enforce it.. aka the army and police would all refuse..

So that means all of that rhetoric has just been propaganda about something no one was even saying..

Same with Shiria law coming to America, remember that??

Gay marriage will lead to invest and people marrying animals!!

Show me a quote of any elected democrat supporting that????

Again you couldn’t.. it’s crazy..

They take individual cases of idiots who have zero authority or a following and pretend it applies to the intangible “left”..

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Removing Trump would start a civil war. Trump supporters are middle America, the one's that supply oh, all our food among every other product on our shelves. Oh, and they also own guns. Lots and lots of guns.

I was honestly more worried that some nut job racist would try to assassinate Obama. Trump has the majority of Americans (note I said "Americans" and not "people") on his side. He's honestly already secured two terms. I say this because everyday, I am meeting new liberals that are admitting that their party is full of lunatics. I'm not saying we as a nation need to be hard right, nor hard left. Both sides have points. We need common sense, not emotions.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

How long have the democrats said they were for the people but not actually done a bloody thing for them, or reversed a single thing the "evil" republicans did.

The only logical conclusion is both parties are a train wreck for the people.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: knows_but_doesnt

I can personally attest to the "loads of guns" part.

I am an ammosexual, with special dreams about my gun culture

Common sense will prevail, hopefully.
edit on 11/3/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Fallow the money trail

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

First off I am not a democrat nor the fan of any politician sans Lincoin..

I just hate propaganda and imho the Fox News types are far more dishonest and spouting propaganda that wouldn’t pass a high school debate teacher (logical fallacies).

The democrats misrepresent a real issue , but at least some progress is made. The gop pretends the issue doesn’t exist while taking kickbacks from whoever is profiting off ignoring the issue..

Conservatism has become one big mustache twirling villian conspiracy theory , that doesn’t even have a realistic motive like profit...

Democrat conspiracy theories are like

“bush used 911 to intentionally invade Iraq o he could give haliburton the oil rights.”

Or

“trump made a very good deal with Russia that was arguably treason .. the dnc leaks in exchange for nothing any Americans care about (Ukraine and sanctions)..”

Or

“ oil companies are paying off 5% of the worlds scientists to lie about global warming for profit”

All right or wrong, realistic conspiracies with a clear motivation and profit trail... all things the average blood thirsty buisnessman would do..

BUT THE GOP CONSPIRACIES ARE INSANE..

“All the WORLDS media are in a vast conspiracy to discredit the gop, because..”

“95% of the worlds scientists are in a vast conspiracy to fabricate climate. Hanged because...”

“Hillary Clinton is running an elite pedo ring in a pizza shop because..”

“Clinto and obama watched them die in Benghazi , when they could have stopped it because...”

“The democrats want to spend more than they bring in on taxes to have every one on the government teat because..”

“They want to have people marrying animals because..”

Everything on that list would cost more to orcastrate than you would ever make off whatever percentage you could siphon off of taxes?!?!

AND MY COMMUNITY COLLEGE EDUCATED SELF CAN THINK UP AN EASIER , CHEAPER AND LESS RISKY WAY TO DO IT ALL!!!!

edit on 3-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

So just a quick thread (i hope).

I mean this to be entirely hypothetical, I am not, saying I support this, I am only wanting to open up a discussion about this possibility.

So….

Lets pretend for a moment that Trump is on the verge of starting WW3, he is instructing his military chiefs to ready the nukes, millions of Americans and other nationals are going to die and its all because Trump has got a itchy trigger figure.

It is believed that if he were not in office the crisis could be averted.

Should he (or another world leader for that matter) be removed by force, by that I mean a full coup d’etat. If Trump was to be viewed as a major national security risk, a domestic threat to the survival of the nation, would it then be justifiable for the military or intelligence services to remove him (or again any other leader) by force.

Personally I think yes.

I think if we were in a situation whereby Trump was preparing to launch a full attack against North Korea for example, where it is believe the resulting loss of live would be phenomenal, and further to this it was possible to deescalate the crisis by removing him from office then it would be justifiable as it would prevent a catastrophic loss of life.

However I also understand the significant objections that this could raise, it would be a slap in the face to democracy, it would cause a constitutional crisis, it would raise the question about how far to go, would it be enough just to remove Trump or would it have to go further.

So what would your views be on this.

What many folks fail to recognize... although it's mostly "out there"... is that there is a stay behind faction in the U.S. government that wants to be rid of Trump. NOT for all the reasons they are floating out there in the media and in public meme virii... but because he want "go along to get along" on policy issues that are part of the fabric of the modern power structure... TPP, control files... war racketeering... etc...

I don't agree with those who support Trump and think he is deliberately against the Deep State because of his alleged commitment to "drain the swamp." He has already proven his is certainly able to be influenced by the neocons and the left, depending on the issue.

He's not as dump as folks think... but he's also not apparently as smart as some think either... as evidenced by him having McMaster and other "enemies" of his vision as part of his administration.

Whatever the designs to get rid of him through whatever means have been floated... I feel near 100% certain a President Pence will come up with a way to re-energize and implement the TPP in short order, if Trump is deposed.

TPP is literally decades in the making. Everything else in the way of Trade Agreements were slow going in comparison. TPP essentially, functionally dismantles sovereign nation states, and gives power to Corporations, and allows an unelected council to decide disagreements or complaints from participant nations.

It creates a juggernaut out of intellectual property rights, and in a real way likely makes every citizen in the west a law breaker based on how it changes common law.

It IS "The Kraken" a ginormous leviathan that destroys all semblance of the idea of nations.

THAT'S why they want/need to dump Trump. He won't just go along... and still has a romantic notion of America as a nation state.

edit on 4-11-2017 by dasman888 because: killer gerbils

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
...people who say they believe in democratic free society, until they don't.

Is fascism something else if you have the 'right' reason for it?

It raises a really interesting question though.

How far do we support democracy and freedom, do we continue to support it even if it brings about the deaths of millions in a catastrophic war or do we look to set in and stop that happening by force.
A cursory knowledge of our history and the Founding Fathers you would know something about giving up freedom for safety... sigh... I guess you Brits like your surveillance cams eh.
edit on 4-11-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Agreed. The willingness of some people to tear up the Constitution (and with it our Republic) will never cease to amaze me.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Civil war is coming back to the U.S. but this time it will about race instead of slavery.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join