It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Trump by Force?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude, how old are you?

I ask because the title of your threads sound like a kid came up with them.

Seek help bro, seek help.

You used the words "dude" and "Bro" while calling someone childish and it made you sound like a teenage mutant ninja turtle.

Are their any adults on ATS on this basis?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

we had social studies in elementary school and first half of middle school then the 8th grade we had history, in high school 9th and 10th, history, and world geography,11th 12th civics and americanism vs communism.

back when fla was pretty history strong, at least our county was.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Me, DB and TAT are very adultish.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Me, DB and TAT are very adultish.

Not that kind of adult.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Not that kind of adult.

Hmmm. Don't judge.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm adolt. (The spelling is intentional.)

Hey, kids can have opinions too, ya know.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not that kind of adult.

Hmmm. Don't judge.

Damn now I have an image of you as an english judge with a wig and cowboy in the dog in a gimpsuit.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So just a quick thread (i hope).

I mean this to be entirely hypothetical, I am not, saying I support this, I am only wanting to open up a discussion about this possibility.

So….

Lets pretend for a moment that Trump is on the verge of starting WW3, he is instructing his military chiefs to ready the nukes, millions of Americans and other nationals are going to die and its all because Trump has got a itchy trigger figure.

It is believed that if he were not in office the crisis could be averted.

Should he (or another world leader for that matter) be removed by force, by that I mean a full coup d’etat. If Trump was to be viewed as a major national security risk, a domestic threat to the survival of the nation, would it then be justifiable for the military or intelligence services to remove him (or again any other leader) by force.

Personally I think yes.

I think if we were in a situation whereby Trump was preparing to launch a full attack against North Korea for example, where it is believe the resulting loss of live would be phenomenal, and further to this it was possible to deescalate the crisis by removing him from office then it would be justifiable as it would prevent a catastrophic loss of life.

However I also understand the significant objections that this could raise, it would be a slap in the face to democracy, it would cause a constitutional crisis, it would raise the question about how far to go, would it be enough just to remove Trump or would it have to go further.

So what would your views be on this.

Let's just hope and pray that a Civil War, Revolutionary War, World War, or any other war is NEVER started while a president is in office. I can't imagine the horror that would bring.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Damn now I have an image of you as an english judge with a wig and cowboy in the dog in a gimpsuit.

We call that Tuesday Mornings.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am having problems believing you 3 are adults!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

So do our wives and families.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Let Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters and Hillary Clinton lead the coup. Install Hillary as president. Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong would love that!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Let Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters and Hillary Clinton lead the coup. Install Hillary as president. Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong would love that!

When they came up with that saying about politicians and diapers? They didn't mean changing the politicians' diapers.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am having problems believing you 3 are adults!

Don't judge us because we still breast feed.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That decision is in trumps hands. If he says launch they must launch. He doesn't need anyone's approval.
I just found this out myself.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

he can't just willy nilly launch. there is a two man rule the SOD has to concur, he can refuse then it falls to the deputy sod and on down the line. it takes two codes to launch weapons or launch a strike.

edit on 3-11-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ketsuko

That decision is in trumps hands. If he says launch they must launch. He doesn't need anyone's approval.
I just found this out myself.

Read 2 man rule.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We need a law, passed by the U.S. Congress, to prevent a president from using a nuclear first strike, unless approved by Congress.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
We need a law, passed by the U.S. Congress, to prevent a president from using a nuclear first strike, unless approved by Congress.

Because when minutes or seconds may count, you can absolutely be sure you will get enough of Congress together to vote and then get a majority to approve.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Erno86

Because when minutes or seconds may count, you can absolutely be sure you will get enough of Congress together to vote and then get a majority to approve.

Maybe you could get the bad guys to wait until you have had time to get everyone together and have a meeting about whether to fire back or not?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join