It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Eye

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Aliensun

The recordings of the history of earth are in everyones head.

As far as invisible 'eyes' up in the sky, lulz... every religion from every era is the same, used to control nations...

George Carlin's opinion is just that, an opinion. Just because he's famous, it doesn't make his opinion any more valid than those posted on this thread.

You're confusing true Christianity with persecuting religious (and political) powers. The two are complete opposites.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Extensions of double slit experiment theory. I have some difficulty with that at its base premise, which I won't go into here.

The all seeing eye hieroglyphs in Egypt are thought to be the profile of the center of a sectioned brain. More to do with human anatomy than spirality, it has been adopted and morphed into spiritual theology by many religions over the ages, mainly the Masons, Rosicrucians and I don't know what else. It fits into their fear dogma that a God is watching us all the time, ostensibly to catch us sinning. A spinoff of this in a silly way is Santa Claus rhymes (he knows if you been good or not).

Its a control measure. I was speculating about the prophetic aspect, something I see many parallels between ancient texts and modern technology. The eye in the sky being modern surveillance cameras.

Your thoughts about seeing all the way to distant stars is dependent upon the light gathering and software power of Modern Telescopes. That is improving, James Webb should be revealing.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Freth

You're confusing true Christianity with persecuting religious (and political) powers. The two are complete opposites.

True Spirituality vs. Organized religion, or "Churchianity". I'm not confused. Just one of many religions found in the world, many of which have spiritual roots but not necessarily Christ origins.

If by true christian you mean jesus is the only son of the one true god, that is the modern dogma , but I suppose you believe that only your flavor of religion is the only true one, too.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
a reply to: chr0naut

what prize did i win?

The 'Chronaut Kooky Reasoning Of The Week Prize for Digital Media'.

You will recieve a sigil that looks like this:

^
In fact, that is the prize, the icon shown above, and delivered to you digitally.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If by true christian you mean jesus is the only son of the one true god, that is the modern dogma , but I suppose you believe that only your flavor of religion is the only true one, too.

Well yeah, that's how Christianity works. The first commandment tells us to have no other Gods before Him (Exodus 20:3). The second commandment tells us not to practice idolatry (Exodus 20:4-6). Spiritualism is an abomination to God (Leviticus 19:31, Deuteronomy 18:10-12). The Bible is the only truth to Christians, because it is good for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

edit on 3-11-2017 by Freth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Men wrote the Bible.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Extensions of double slit experiment theory.

uhh...

the double slit experiment demonstrates a fact not a theory, the fact of particle-wave duality..
entanglement is a completely separate and different function of quantum mechanics. and it has also been demonstrated as fact not theory via its own experiments a few of which i linked in my last post...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

The eye of providence is Masonic, also used by Catholics over the years

it can represent various concepts

the eye of God, hence all seeing, it can also be understood that this eye is actually 2 eyes or more correctly 2 halves combined to make a whole a bit like Ying and Yang
also it makes sense to point out the Vesica piscis is present here and is a very old symbol in itself

then there is the relation to the pineal gland or the 3rd eye

the eye of Horus is different from the above in its shape and design and contains particular fractions

It would be nice if you gave a bit more depth in your post as to why you have come to this sweeping conclusion about it coming from Muslims, i have no doubt that part of the world has seen and used this symbol at some point but it is older than the Muslim faith from my understanding of this symbol.

I am unsure of what you are saying concerning Masons and Muslims a bit of clarification on this point would be appreciated

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Also, Freemasonry was founded with the first lodge in 1717. Compared to religions, it's a newb.

Thats not strictly true, the 1st official lodge was founded in 1717 by a group of Masons (oh wait they were already Masons but how?) this is where the UGLE(United Grand Lodge of England) comes from, the brothers did not just suddenly spring up from nowhere now did they, Mystery schools and Masonry can be traced much further back than 1717

this date is just the founding of what is the official body overseeing the official lodges across the world, there are also unofficial lodges that have not been authorized by the UGLE and are officially unrecognized
edit on 4-11-2017 by JokerThe1st because: mistake

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JokerThe1st

Also, Freemasonry was founded with the first lodge in 1717. Compared to religions, it's a newb.

Thats not strictly true, the 1st official lodge was founded in 1717 by a group of Masons (oh wait they were already Masons but how?) this is where the UGLE(United Grand Lodge of England) comes from, the brothers did not just suddenly spring up from nowhere now did they, Mystery schools and Masonry can be traced much further back than 1717

this date is just the founding of what is the official body overseeing the official lodges across the world, there are also unofficial lodges that have not been authorized by the UGLE and are officially unrecognized

There are 'masonic documents' dating from the 1300's and probably those who followed Masonic and proto-Masonic principles but we don't have clear evidence of an organization until 1717.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

the double slit experiment demonstrates a fact not a theory, the fact of particle-wave duality..

The hole in that theory is they can't be sure they are firing one electron at a time, or streams like a machine gun.

This is the fact overlooked by the theorists, why its still in the realm of theory and not fact.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I could of sworn it came from Hinduism due to the third eye beliefs, and Islam reference of the Dajal, or its own view of a False Prophet with a scarred side bears some resemblance to it.

Or im guessing the usual, ever perverted Sun that see s nothing new, an apparently had it virgin one eye defiled on Jesus birthday by humanities primitive existence.[

That thing follows me everywhere.
edit on 4-11-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
And here I was hanging on a tree thinking that the eye saw a multitude of beings with potential and raised them up from a natural to supernatural.
Ex. Toilet bowls in rooms that are privy for us all.
That statement above is just one of the 72 supernatural names of our conceit. We can call it by any other name and it will still be supernatural.
This world doesn't give us toilet bowls. But some funny guy saw exactly what the eye of Providence saw. And now... 7000 years too late to be inventive we have toilet bowls. So poop it be.
Guess what else the eye saw.

And... If you must know. The eye is a symbol of reflection. Not projection.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

your information is outdated, the double slit experiment has been replicated with photons, atoms and even molecules, they do indeed have clear ability to verify sequential firing.

what your talking about is years old issues long overcome...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Kais123

The eye of Horus is from Egypt,how you put this together as a muslim symbol,was purely on your part bad when post starts out with no truth,speculation at best

you are sorta wrong, horus is omniscience, but when they talk about all seeing eye of god, there are other entity they are refering to...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

your information is outdated, the double slit experiment has been replicated with photons, atoms and even molecules, they do indeed have clear ability to verify sequential firing.

what your talking about is years old issues long overcome...

What you are talking about is years old assumptions turned scientific fact by repetitive preponderance.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

preponderance?! lol!

if thats what you call repeated experiments demonstrating it as fact then you really dont understand science.

the double slit experiment has been performed hundreds of thousands of times by tens of thousands of organizations and groups all with their own unique twist/angle on how to execute it.

ALL of them have demonstrated particle wave duality as a fact.

if your still clinging to "its a theory" after that then i feel sorry for you, its apparent no one can convince you the obvious, its like you still refuse to believe gravity exists even as it keeps your feet on the ground.... you are only doing yourself a disservice refusing to accept repeatedly demonstrated scientific fact for what it is, is the exact ignorance members of the church demonstrated in the dark ages. the world really is round, particle wave duality really is easily observable via the experiments, you really are refusing to accept what is right before our eyes.

by your logic every time an apple falls to the ground its demonstration of the fact of gravity is just preponderance. that line of logic implies there are no facts in the universe.

that philosophy is useless in science and the pursuit of knowledge.

it serves only the purpose of self gratification for stubborn resistance to new discoveries.
edit on 7-11-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

preponderance?! lol!

if thats what you call repeated experiments demonstrating it as fact then you really dont understand science.

Proving and promoting false science goes on too. To get money for 'research and experimentation' just like planetary exploration keeps suggesting there is life everywhere they go so they can get a budget to shoot a probe there.

The double slit experiment remains inconclusive because nobody can see how many electrons they are firing, because electrons are too small to resolve wth our current instrumentation. Repeating it over and over is like telling me big foot really does exist, yet, nobody has one in captivity or stuffed in a museum I can pay to go see.

But that doesn't stop people from seeking funding for their useless projects . Take Cern for instance, oh well...
edit on 7-11-2017 by intrptr because: additoal

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

you are really demonstrating your ignorance in this field,

...electrons are too small to resolve wth our current instrumentation. ....

not only is that inaccurate its irrelevant,

the double slit experiment moved to larger matter then electrons LONG ago.
www.livescience.com...
there are thousands of double slit experiments that have been performed with atoms, and molecules, those are easy to observe firing one at a time sequentially.

edit on 7-11-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join