It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Eye

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
if you didn't know ....its a Arabic concept, hence Muslim....

how many Muslim freemasons do you know that worship the eye?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

The eye of Horus is from Egypt,how you put this together as a muslim symbol,was purely on your part bad when post starts out with no truth,speculation at best

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The eye, like the sun, or the lion, is such an obvious symbol that it was probably taken up by a thousand different cultures independently of each other. Sometimes coincidences have no significance.

edit on 3-11-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2 its no speculation at all....i have it figured out in my brain..

edit on 3-11-2017 by Kais123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
You do realize that islam is younger than christianity, right?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The eye, like the sun, or the lion, is such an obvious symbol that it was probably taken up by a thousand different cultures independently of each other. Sometimes coincidences have no significance.

The all seeing eye, the eye of judgment, the threat of eternal damnation, the gargoyles on Medieval buildings, all supposed to generate fear by invisibly spying on our every behavior, even in the darkest corners.

That way authorities believe, you will behave.

You can forget about all that phoney baloney because now in the modern age we have CCD security cams everywhere, actually spying on your every move.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Or, perhaps, the "all-seeing eye" refers to a real, outside force that is not human but which is responsible for much of what we think we humans are. We can wonder if it was fully understood in the very early times as being exactly that but over time the concept of that force became molded into loose and then formal religions that are now drifting away. As a consequence, we are starting to understand that there may be a force out there that does watch over humanity. That force may be an indefinite but conscious universe, incredibly old aliens, keepers of the realm, or a combination of several factors that ultimately work together. Nothing is as simple as it seems.
edit on 3-11-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Or, perhaps, the "all-seeing eye" refers to a real, outside force that is not human but which is responsible for much of what we think we humans are.

The recordings of the history of earth are in everyones head.

As far as invisible 'eyes' up in the sky, lulz... every religion from every era is the same, used to control nations...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

We can wonder if it was fully understood in the very early times as being exactly that but over time the concept of that force became molded into loose and then formal religions that are now drifting away.

OR... it was ancients foretelling the modern era where cameras monitor everyone form every building and light pole, the 'all seeing eye' in the sky as foretold...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

i suspect there is a method with advanced tech to look at any star in the sky and be able to map out a detailed image of everything the photons that star produces touches. everything illuminated by a star can be known to anyone in the range of that stars light.

this has recently been demonstrated albeit on a crude level with our emerging quantum entanglement tech. given 100 years to develop it further this should be very doable, thus other civilizations could easily already have it.

this would mean all stars are essentially giant eyeballs accessible to any with the tech.

www.researchgate.net...

ursula.chem.yale.edu...

arxiv.org...

i think the ancient all seeing eye symbol is representing this exact knowledge, somehow, someone way back when figured out this was happening....
edit on 3-11-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
18 = AYN

AYN = EYE

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

25 25 = 50 = ALLAH

25 = N

511 511

pentagram = baphomet

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What is seeing out of the eyes?

Saint Francis of Assisi said 'We are looking for what is looking'.

The eyes see what is appearing - they look out - but look toward what is seeing because that is what is being sought to relieve 'your' suffering.
Know Thyself!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Or, perhaps, the "all-seeing eye" refers to a real, outside force that is not human but which is responsible for much of what we think we humans are.

The human form that you may assume yourself to be is just part of the whole scene.
The seer and the seen are one - not two.

You are the seeing of what is appearing - you are not a thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebodyoff course i know that....but the eye or AYN is Arabic in sense

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
if you didn't know ....its a Arabic concept, hence Muslim....

how many Muslim freemasons do you know that worship the eye?

Arabic culture existed for millennia before Muhammad. Something Arabic does not mean it is Muslim.

I'd even go as far as saying that "the all seeing eye" as a symbol for god/s goes back millennia before Ancient Egypt, probably to the stone age.

Also, Freemasonry was founded with the first lodge in 1717. Compared to religions, it's a newb.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
a reply to: wheresthebodyoff course i know that....but the eye or AYN is Arabic in sense

So, because there is an Arabic word for 'eye', Muhammad was a Freemason?

That is the most irrational thing I have read on the web this week.

You win the prize!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

what prize did i win?

edit on 3-11-2017 by Kais123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

it comes from arabia....that's all i know

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join