It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William warns that there are too many people in the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Rapidly growing human populations risk having a "terrible impact" on the world, the Duke of Cambridge has warned.

The Duke said that as a result, wildlife was being put under "enormous pressure" and called for the issue to be addressed with renewed vigour.

His concerns echo those of his grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, who in 2011 advocated “voluntary family limitation" as a means of solving overpopulation, which he described as the biggest challenge in conservation.

This article caught my eye because I have been seeing all these headlines about a massive breakout of diseases are coming.

I often said global warming fanatics will kill millions if not billions in the name of "saving the planet."

Ummm...and...?

Shouldn't proclamations like that...always be followed by "and therefore I volunteer to be the first to exit"...?

A ritualistic proclaimer suicide for those lead by example talking heads like the good prince...

I believe this should be the goal of all...true believers...matter of fact...it should be stipulated in their contract...

Forget "Logans Run"...we could have bleeding heart slow walk down the green mile...

YouSir
edit on 3-11-2017 by YouSir because: of those questionable marks...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I wondered if anyone remembered Philip's little moment of truth

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

"we" at that point was anyone but the aforementioned redcoats,"we" at this point would be much different.

that tiny island that conquered "one third of the earths land mass" cant even leave the eu when they want to these days...
a sad shell of a former great empire

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

cant even leave the eu when they want to these days...

Would you care to elaborate ?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Ahh the family. Seems these guys are good at giving advice. But the Prince has another bouncing baby on the way. A page from Al Gore's book of do as you are told and don't question me?

“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.” ― Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Rapidly growing human populations risk having a "terrible impact" on the world, the Duke of Cambridge has warned.

The Duke said that as a result, wildlife was being put under "enormous pressure" and called for the issue to be addressed with renewed vigour.

His concerns echo those of his grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, who in 2011 advocated “voluntary family limitation" as a means of solving overpopulation, which he described as the biggest challenge in conservation.

This article caught my eye because I have been seeing all these headlines about a massive breakout of diseases are coming.

I often said global warming fanatics will kill millions if not billions in the name of "saving the planet."

This is a very cold, rational and brutally self serving calculation that they are making. In the past they needed to maintain a certain population to keep the social/economic/industrial machine going. Now, there are just more of us than there needs to be to maintain the machine that keeps them in their lifestyle. In fact, there are so many of us that they can't take care of that we are ruining what they see as rightfully theirs.

In other words, all of us useless eaters need to get our greasy carbon foot prints out of their nice garden. We're ruining it.
edit on 3-11-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

wasn't there a "tiny island" referendum vote to leave the eu recently?
did it not pass?
has the "tiny island" become unencumbered of eu influence?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

cant even leave the eu

We were never in. It's always been a fantasy.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It's getting there, much to the chagrin of our EU friends and may people in the UK.

To topic though... It's got to a point that the only way Europe (or Germany in particular) can increase its population is to invite a million "anyone's" in. The population of Nigeria is approaching 200 million and we already have a huge population pressure / movement to Europe.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think I warned some time ago on ATS that the east would move west, and south would start moving north, and when they do, watch out?
edit on 3-11-2017 by pikestaff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

wasn't there a "tiny island" referendum vote to leave the eu recently?
did it not pass?

The U.K. will leave The E.U. in March 2019. That is indisputable.

On what terms The U.K. leaves on is another question.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

So the mighty Duke of Cambridge and the "tiny island" have to work out terms?
Like I posted earlier sad shell of a former empire.
But who knows if the op is correct the Duke will unite all of europe and the empire will be reborn.
Another reason for us yanks to be glad we have the good ole 2nd amendment.
Something about a Japanese military commander and "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So the mighty Duke of Cambridge and the "tiny island" have to work out terms?

Please show some intellect.

The Royal Family have zero input into what terms we leave The E.U. on

The " Terms " are in regard to future trading relations we have with The E.U. Even the U.S. has to do the same, or are you ignorant of that.

I love this " Tiny Island " nations, as it has put it's mark on world history like no other country has. And that includes The U.S.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Please show some intellect. The Royal Family have zero input into what terms we leave The E.U. on

Oh but the op describing the menacing power of the Duke of Cambridge is ok?
hmm interesting

The " Terms " are in regard to future trading relations we have with The E.U. Even the U.S. has to do the same, or are you ignorant of that.

The U.S is not in the eu why would we need to negotiate terms with them?
The eu doesnt get to decide squat for us.

I love this " Tiny Island " nations, as it has put it's mark on world history like no other country has. And that includes The U.S.

Hmm how quickly some "tiny islanders" forget they may be speaking german if not for us yanks. That would be some "mark on history" no?
I only refer to it as the "tiny island" because it is smaller than New Guinea, Japan, Madagascar , and Australia.
Even us yanks country is bigger than Australia.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The U.S is not in the eu why would we need to negotiate terms with them? The eu doesnt get to decide squat for us.

Are you educated ?

ec.europa.eu...

Hmm how quickly some "tiny islanders" forget they may be speaking german if not for us yanks. That would be some "mark on history" no

Britain won The Battle Of Britain in 1940. After that Britain was never in fear of German Invasion. The U.S. wasn't even in the war in 1940.

Europe owes more to The Soviet Union that The U.S. for the defeat of Nazi Germany. You over inflate your importance .

edit on 3-11-2017 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So when your "tiny island" finally gets to leave the eu we can just trade with you again with out all the middle men?
nice

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Please show some intellect. The Royal Family have zero input into what terms we leave The E.U. on

Oh but the op describing the menacing power of the Duke of Cambridge is ok?
hmm interesting

The U.S is not in the eu why would we need to negotiate terms with them?
The eu doesnt get to decide squat for us.

Hmm how quickly some "tiny islanders" forget they may be speaking german if not for us yanks. That would be some "mark on history" no?
I only refer to it as the "tiny island" because it is smaller than New Guinea, Japan, Madagascar , and Australia.
Even us yanks country is bigger than Australia.

MAY be speaking German
Listen no one really knew what the outcome would be if you guys didnt jump in. I think its tremendous you did and even though I wasn't around back then I thank your ancestors for helping. Historians even said, if Hitler focused on Britain rather than opening a new front with the Soviets, Britain would have more than likely fallen.

Don't forget the Battle of Britain and the Battle of the Atlantic as well. Anyway the past is the past, lest we forget.

But back to the original topic. I do think that the world is starting to over populate. Yes people say there is still lots of land to inhabit but people need to understand the repercussions that may have on the environment. I dont care what global warming/climate change deniers say but just look what happens when we expand?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Every time I see these types of posts or make a thread myself, I have to always state that yes there is massive over-population in the Cities, people should not be moving into City areas anymore, they should be moving to rural areas but only as long as there's enough nature left over otherwise we will see less and less nature and our atmosphere will continue changing.

Less people means less buildings which = less pollution. or to put it another way:

LP - LB = LP

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

...and he's one of them.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
And neither of You guys were in WWII, Y'all don't think gov'ts lying to the people is anything new do You?

Just a reminder, this is still NOT 9"

(-----------------------------------------------------)

Stay Hydrated...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join